• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFPs: Conceited.

Esoteric Wench

Professional Trickster
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
HotpinkHeatwave, for God's sake.... change the title of this thread from CONCEDED to CONCEITED. It's freakin' killin' me every time I read it.

:rofl1:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i think my enfp father thought the rear view mirror was put there so you could watch yourself while you drive...it was really quite ridiculous...but yes i would say he was totally vain...my enfp sister is as well...not sure if i come of that way but either way i think it's kind of funny actually...and i just think go on witcha bad self..doesn't bother me a bit.

stalemate

Post-Humorously
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
HotpinkHeatwave, for God's sake.... change the title of this thread from CONCEDED to CONCEITED. It's freakin' killin' me every time I read it.

:rofl1:
She has to leave it so my first reply will make sense.

stalemate

Post-Humorously
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Deja Vu; said:
You all please yourself in the mirror, don't you?

My 11 month old son kissed his own reflection tonight. He must be an ENFP.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Ahhjhdfg I thought I was alone on the mirror gazing thing...:alttongue:
HILARIOUS.

I look in the mirror a lot.

Gotta maintain the flow.

fonzie.JPG

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
i think my enfp father thought the rear view mirror was put there so you could watch yourself while you drive...it was really quite ridiculous...but yes i would say he was totally vain...my enfp sister is as well...not sure if i come of that way but either way i think it's kind of funny actually...and i just think go on witcha bad self..doesn't bother me a bit.

i do this too :rofl1:

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So the ENFPs have finally given up. About time.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
Everybody is so mean.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What is up with that tendency they have to come off like insecure, pathetic little weeds?

Don't worry, he's harmless. He likes conceited..oh and, enfps ;) *pats the Mac*

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't mind people being conceited. It's the delusional part that I object to.

I know one fairly conceited ENFP who is charming and awesome and wholly justified in feeling that way. Then I know a bunch of others.

7thsomebody

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Seriously though, I completely relate to the OP.

I really get some weird looks from my ISFJ coworker when I refer to myself as "awesome" once in a while. I guess that "just isn't done" as they say. :tongue:

I relate to the OP completely. I often say I'm awesome. But its a very flippant comment and clearly a joke. I express my opinions and stick up for people who are being laughed and in the past I had never really thought that I was arrogant. Now however people say that I am; both cocky and arrogant. At first it hurt a lot especially from strangers. But since I know that I am actively not, as arrogance involves a display of overbearing pride and acting superior to others. I am neither proud nor do I act superior to others so I know that the term does not apply to me.

Thus when people say I am arrogant I just chalk it up to their ignorance of the term and their general insecurities. This sounds harsh but it's either that or I waste my time being upset because someone has something negative to say about me. Which is not worth it.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I know many ENFPs. I myself am an ENFP.

From experience, ENFPs can come off as conceded, arrogant, and maybe even vain. (ENTPs too, even more so!)

But truly, most of us are just very confident and cocky. We're humble, deep down. Believe me.

I've been accused of this MANY times. I have been told I am 'full of myself' and 'stuck up'. I truly view myself no better than any other. I just hold my head high and don't take any BS.

If you're an ENFP, have you ever heard this before?

If you're not an ENFP, have you thought this of an ENFP?

Yeah, I've gotten that ever since I was a kid. I don't care, I'm the only one who will market ME for free. :D And no one does it better.