• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] Thank you for the encouragement

Lily flower

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I just want to say thank you to everyone for how encouraging this forum is to me (and I'm sure to a lot of other people).

As an INFJ, I feel very beat up by the world sometimes, and it cheers me up so much to get on here and read about other people's issues and hear people coming at life from the same perspective.

You all are amazing!

Onceajoan

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
I just want to say thank you to everyone for how encouraging this forum is to me (and I'm sure to a lot of other people).

As an INFJ, I feel very beat up by the world sometimes, and it cheers me up so much to get on here and read about other people's issues and hear people coming at life from the same perspective.

You all are amazing!

+1

mochajava

MBTI Type
INFJ
+10^100, aka a googol :)

I'm being silly, but Valerie, I completely agree with you. Being part of this forum has made me feel like less of a freak of nature. I hear things like, "you're too sensitive" or "are you being reclusive again?" so much... but being here is the opposite. We have words for things I am (INFJ withdrawal episodes, or the INFJ doorslam). We may debate them, but here they are real personality traits and characteristics... not simply the finicky skittishness of Miz Mocha Java.

Last edited:

Onceajoan

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
+10^100, aka a googol :)

We may debate them, but here they are real personality traits and characteristics... not simply the finicky skittishness of Miz Mocha Java.

Yeah.... That's what you think... mwhhhaaaaaaa! :devil: ;) :hug: