• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] I dislike being an ENFP.

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
winnie-the-pooh_3.jpg

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
No.
More like the percentage of black people who rob banks compaired to the percentage of white people who rob banks.

stalemate

Post-Humorously
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
No.
More like the percentage of black people who rob banks compaired to the percentage of white people who rob banks.
What does this have to do with whether or not I'm ENTP?

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
: ))))))))

----

Do you love to argue?
Have you ever argued with someone on a topic all afternoon?

angelhair45

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
: ))))))))

----

Do you love to argue?
Have you ever argued with someone on a topic all afternoon?

I don't think this is too uncommon for ENFPs, is it?

Personally I enjoy and arguments if all parties are actually able to argue, and are willing to hear each other, not just push their own ideas.
I have argued with someone on a topic all afternoon many many times.