User Tag List

First 293738394041 Last

Results 381 to 390 of 432

Thread: Ask an ENFP

  1. #381
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    4,547

    Default

    I was wondering how long could a typical ENTP pass for ENFP in a room full of ENFPs.

  2. #382
    Always Intentional
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Brainz View Post
    I was wondering how long could a typical ENTP pass for ENFP in a room full of ENFPs.

    Not long...but for you? An eternity
    Likes Lord Lavender, Dreamer liked this post

  3. #383
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    4,547

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Not long...but for you? An eternity
    Thanks . Hmmm I think it depends on if they are Ne or Ti sub type me thinks. Ne sub types would pass for far longer as the Ti/Fe wouldn't be as obvious (Actually Fe would be amped up but that can pass for Ne/Fi if wielded properly) while Ti sub types wouldn't do well in that regard as their Ti would be obvious. I also think ennegram plays a part. A 972 ENTP would pass for far longer than say a 853 ENTP.

  4. #384
    Mastermind Fieldmarshal Sacrophagus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    MBTI
    XNTJ
    Enneagram
    854
    Posts
    838

    Default

    @Starry, I'm actually very cool with that.
    I'm the first one to break that "Someone doesn't know me". I talk to strangers as if we know each other since a long time. It breaks the ice in a very genuine manner, since even those cautious about socializing, can read that you're authentic in your words.

    On topic, that inspiring virtue I assert is what I most promulgate.
    Picture two beautiful women coming our way. One of them sees a cat, and leans to pet her in bona fide. The second woman, feeling embarrased, urges the first woman to stop her behavior because their hot dates are waiting for them.

    Who do you think I will choose? The obvious choice.

    The second woman because she values my time.

    Hell no. Not in her wildest dreams.

    I'll choose the first woman because she's being her loving self without counterfeit or fake mannerism, respects herself and who she really is.
    We can read you. We notice all the details. We take notes.

    Loving and caring women are the gemstone.

  5. #385
    Always Intentional
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sacrophagus View Post
    @Starry, I'm actually very cool with that.
    I'm the first one to break that "Someone doesn't know me". I talk to strangers as if we know each other since a long time. It breaks the ice in a very genuine manner, since even those cautious about socializing, can read that you're authentic in your words.

    On topic, that inspiring virtue I assert is what I most promulgate.
    Picture two beautiful women coming our way. One of them sees a cat, and leans to pet her in bona fide. The second woman, feeling embarrased, urges the first woman to stop her behavior because their hot dates are waiting for them.

    Who do you think I will choose? The obvious choice.

    The second woman because she values my time.

    Hell no. Not in her wildest dreams.

    I'll choose the first woman because she's being her loving self without counterfeit or fake mannerism, respects herself and who she really is.
    We can read you. We notice all the details. We take notes.

    Loving and caring women are the gemstone.

    So where do you live? haha


    I selected a "helping profession" and so I suffer to make ends meet. And then in addition I volunteer too much of my time for it to make sense in today's modern world. From now on when I question these choices I've made...which as I age seems to be more and more frequently ...

    I will come here and read your loving words.

  6. #386
    Always Intentional
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,976

    Default

    @Cat Brainz

    I want to learn more about these subtypes...

  7. #387
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    4,547

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    @Cat Brainz

    I want to learn more about these subtypes...
    Basically sub types are forms of the same type. Like for instance lets take say INFJ. There is he Ni sub type of INFJ which is more introverted and colder with a focus on Ni/Ti and the Fe sub type which is the warmer more outgoing INFJ which can pass for a low key ENFJ.

  8. #388
    Its time. Cassandra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    14,769

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sacrophagus View Post
    ENFP women.

    Let us entertain the next scenario:
    We're married, and you're feeling sick for few days. I put to halt my plans and take care of you.
    Amidst this chain of events I receive a call. Our 16 years old daughter tripped and harmed her head. Apparently she took that adorable clumsy demeanor from her mother.
    I make sure you don't need anything, and I leave after uttering the words "Darling, I will be back.", and before you start asking them, I say "Shhh. You take care of yourself while I'm away", while I kiss you on your forehead, avoiding the rain of questions a tenderhearted ENFP would ask even when she's bedridden. **sigh**

    I then go fetch our daughter, take her to the hospital, do the necessary thorough protocole to make sure she's fine, and take her back home.

    When we arrive, I instruct our daughter to wear a sleep cap to hide her bandages, and camouflage the whole thing in her sleeping attire.
    I come to see you, take your hand, and ask you "Have you been a good girl while I'm gone?", triggering your ENFP senses. "Yes, my love... hum, is our daughter back?". Naturally, you knew someone else came home from the footsteps, or perhaps, you're hiding cameras at home, I don't know. Damn, now I need to know if you're hiding cameras or not. Anyway.

    I call forth our daughter, and you get suspicious. "My daughter....Since when do you sleep in PJs?", you say in a funny voice.

    Fuck it.

    Our daughter must know about the benefits of sleeping naked, or, she simply does strip tease in front of camera, and if her mom comes in, her being naked is very convenient.
    Wait, strip tease involves clothes. She must merely know about the benefits of sleeping naked. I should have more faith in our daughter's moral compass.
    Or, or maybe our daughter sleeps in a different kind of attire. Maybe her mom is testing us. Maybe you are testing us. Nonetheless, our daughter remains focused and replies "Daddy bought them for me", I did, "and he wants me to put them on because he likes it that way."
    Okay, her reply sounded like I have a kink for this thing, but let's see what you reply "Ahhh, good girl".
    We dodged a bullet.

    Or did we?

    I don't know how the hell you did that stunt, but you just out of nowhere unpredictably jumped on our daughter and took off that cap. You can now see all of her bandages, and comes then the serious question:

    How would you react regarding everything that happened and how are you going to perceive the motive behind this series of actions?
    After checking on her and making sure she is set for the night, you and i are going to have a little chat.

    And then im going to make it abundantly clear to you why white lies and efficiency are an oxymoron when it comes to me. I ll make you rue the day you kept something this big and important from me and decided for me, treating me like porcelain, however well-intentioned and sweet it is - and dont get me wrong, i do appreciate the intention.

    I ll make it a point to make this stuff such a big and inefficient head ache for you that you ll automatically think twice before going there again.

    And we ll rinse and repeat until the lesson sinks in. Lovingly so. Until i ve hijacked your need for efficiency to align perfectly with my need for honesty by simply making it the most efficient route to take.

    Ime, it takes about three sessions before it takes effect. You guys tend to be efficient that way

    After that, i ll happily fall asleep, curled up in your arms *yawns*
    Likes Abcdenfp liked this post

  9. #389
    Always Intentional
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sacrophagus View Post
    ENFP women.

    Let us entertain the next scenario:
    We're married, and you're feeling sick for few days. I put to halt my plans and take care of you.
    Amidst this chain of events I receive a call. Our 16 years old daughter tripped and harmed her head. Apparently she took that adorable clumsy demeanor from her mother.
    I make sure you don't need anything, and I leave after uttering the words "Darling, I will be back.", and before you start asking them, I say "Shhh. You take care of yourself while I'm away", while I kiss you on your forehead, avoiding the rain of questions a tenderhearted ENFP would ask even when she's bedridden. **sigh**

    I then go fetch our daughter, take her to the hospital, do the necessary thorough protocole to make sure she's fine, and take her back home.

    When we arrive, I instruct our daughter to wear a sleep cap to hide her bandages, and camouflage the whole thing in her sleeping attire.
    I come to see you, take your hand, and ask you "Have you been a good girl while I'm gone?", triggering your ENFP senses. "Yes, my love... hum, is our daughter back?". Naturally, you knew someone else came home from the footsteps, or perhaps, you're hiding cameras at home, I don't know. Damn, now I need to know if you're hiding cameras or not. Anyway.

    I call forth our daughter, and you get suspicious. "My daughter....Since when do you sleep in PJs?", you say in a funny voice.

    Fuck it.

    Our daughter must know about the benefits of sleeping naked, or, she simply does strip tease in front of camera, and if her mom comes in, her being naked is very convenient.
    Wait, strip tease involves clothes. She must merely know about the benefits of sleeping naked. I should have more faith in our daughter's moral compass.
    Or, or maybe our daughter sleeps in a different kind of attire. Maybe her mom is testing us. Maybe you are testing us. Nonetheless, our daughter remains focused and replies "Daddy bought them for me", I did, "and he wants me to put them on because he likes it that way."
    Okay, her reply sounded like I have a kink for this thing, but let's see what you reply "Ahhh, good girl".
    We dodged a bullet.

    Or did we?

    I don't know how the hell you did that stunt, but you just out of nowhere unpredictably jumped on our daughter and took off that cap. You can now see all of her bandages, and comes then the serious question:

    How would you react regarding everything that happened and how are you going to perceive the motive behind this series of actions?
    Okay, I have returned! Hello again...


    I would immediately jump out of bed and say "Who are you and what have you done with Sacrophagus? You better return him unharmed if you know what's good for you...!!!"

    If you and I were husband and wife the above scenario would never have happened for long before the two of us brought a child into this world we would have discussed all of this. You would know that the day I became a mother was the day my (our) comfort and wellbeing would never come first again. You would know that motherhood is a sacred contract I have entered into with the Great Beyond. You would know that my child...our child will never go to the hospital without me because it is not the seriousness of the injury especially considering not every wound can be qualified and quantified... It is her knowledge that I will always be there for her in the greatest capacity.

    The above would never come to pass because you would already know that the best way to love me and ensure my wellbeing is to hold me up so I can fulfill my sacred duty. And I will do the same for you.
    Likes Cassandra liked this post

  10. #390
    Always Intentional
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Brainz View Post
    Basically sub types are forms of the same type. Like for instance lets take say INFJ. There is he Ni sub type of INFJ which is more introverted and colder with a focus on Ni/Ti and the Fe sub type which is the warmer more outgoing INFJ which can pass for a low key ENFJ.
    whoops...Cat Brainz...thank you! And since you are in the same room...

    What do you think I am?

Similar Threads

  1. Ask an ENFP anything
    By Lunar Light in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-26-2015, 08:00 AM
  2. [ENFP] Ask an ENFP
    By Raspberry_rain in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-20-2015, 12:50 PM
  3. Ask an ENFP.
    By Kensei in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-05-2015, 06:20 PM
  4. [ENFP] Ask an ENFP.. For real!
    By HotpinkHeatwave in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 06-25-2012, 10:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO