• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFPs (and any other type if you want), did people ever think that you...

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
No, just that I'm drunk/high all the time lol.

I do remember one girl asking me if I was retarded in primary school. She was a dumb bitch though :)

To those of you who say you get stares of disapproval, I just stare them right back in disgust. That usually ends it.

KLessard

Aspiring Troens Ridder
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
My ENFP big sister was trying on hats and having fun at a store this summer, and the owner told her "Please, you are not a child."

tortoise

MBTI Type
ENFP
When I was 19 I was told off for sitting on one of those 50p kiddie rides outside shops.