• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NFs - When are you unapologetic?

Vamp

MBTI Type
ENFP
Sometimes, I get tired of having the explain myself and sometimes I figure no one needs to know.

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm unapologetic when I perceive I'm in the right or did nothing wrong and someone acuses me of wrong. The majority of the time, I overkill the word sorry but there are times when I draw a line.

Usually, I will consider what mistake I made, but there are some people who are all about the tiniest details. I may say "sorry" to smooth over a situation while fuming inside that they don't deserve an apology. There's no way to win with some people. Also, when people misinterpret what I say and blow the situation out of proportion. I am also unapologetic if I don't particularly like the person and I perceive that they have done worse to me, and what I am doing is justified.

Or there are times when it honestly goes over my head what I did wrong, so it's more out of ignorance than stubbornness in these special cases.

Falsely accuse me of something, question my motives, tell me how I’m feeling. That last one always produces interesting results.

LenaOnTheMoon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Ever since I got accused by a group of girls for doing the right thing and failed in trying to regain their approval, I no longer want to apologize, ever, for something I’ve NEVER done.

But on most occasions, I would give in and compromise, not wanting to upset other people. Usually, I let them tell me what to do and listen to their opinions. However, if the matter has to do with moral principles and core values, I would stand up for myself and all those who matters, like when these girls attacked me on cyberspace and gossiped about me in real life.

I have an advice for everyone who has trouble defending their personal rights: Never apologize for what you didn’t do wrong.