• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Fi] ENFP: Tell me about Fi

sculpting

ss left the below quote in another thread:

I have NEVER been jealous of anyone, EVER, I think jealousy and envy are disgusting behaviors.

I will feel sorry for myself, I will go into my shell, and self-destruct, but I would and will NEVER WANT TO HURT ANYONE ELSE, EVER.

FUCK, I even feel guilty when I'm depressed because this hurts the ones I love, but I can't help it. :sad:

Also, I CANNOT STAND THOSE WHO INFECT THEIR MISERY ONTO OTHERS, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, AND DESPICABLE!!!!

I've NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER been jealous of my friends, nor have I ever been possessive of them.

I believe that people should do what they want, I HATE FORCE, AND BEING FORCED, so I will never force you to do or be someone or something you're not, or you don't want to.

Very few people actually fully exemplify each of the 16 archetypes, which makes perfect sense, when I took the test, there were maybe 5 questions that I coulda answered either way, but the rest were ridiculously easy for me to answer, like duh, of course, you know?

in the same thread ENFPs were discussing what Fi means to them and how we use it.

This is kind of an important question for me personally as I have been labeled as a stupid ENTP in the past because of how my Fi differs from other peoples in its expression. :cry:

I thought up some questions, but please feel free to be very free form and just write whatever you would like...

1. what is Fi for you...how do you feel yourself using it...?

2. Do you externalize your Fi judgments and let others know what you think?

3. How much Fi vs Te do you use and do you feel it has shaped you differently?

4. Do you find you have weird Fi values at times from others?

5. How does your Fi vary from INFP Fi?

6. Do you ever feel conflicted by Fi vs Te finding different paths?

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram

It gives me my edge and helps me make decisions. It's the fuel for my Ne.
Yes, a lot. I don't care if people disagree because my Fi judgments are very important to me and aren't usually that far off.

Lately, I've confused my tertiary Te with my inferior Fi. Must be using a lot of both, but I feel more powerful driven then other ENFPs, I've noticed.

Yes.

It doesn't. At all. When I'm in Fi-mode-which isn't that much anymore as I get older-I feel and act like an INFP.
A big problem for ENFPs, I think, is the fight between Romanticism and Reality. A good idea vs. a practical idea. For me, it's finding a college. But it's always a tough pull both ways.

Stuff I agree and disagree with in SS's post:

agree:
I will feel sorry for myself, I will go into my shell, and self-destruct, but I would and will NEVER WANT TO HURT ANYONE ELSE, EVER.

FUCK, I even feel guilty when I'm depressed because this hurts the ones I love, but I can't help it.

Also, I CANNOT STAND THOSE WHO INFECT THEIR MISERY ONTO OTHERS, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, AND DESPICABLE!!!!

I believe that people should do what they want, I HATE FORCE, AND BEING FORCED, so I will never force you to do or be someone or something you're not, or you don't want to.

but I disagree on...

I have NEVER been jealous of anyone, EVER, I think jealousy and envy are disgusting behaviors.

I've NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER been jealous of my friends, nor have I ever been possessive of them.

..because I do get very jealous. But I never act out or do anything because of it. It's an internalized feeling that I'd never have the guts or heart to express.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ

It's my identity and my value system and my empathy, all in one. I use it every time people are involved, whether it's to defend my values, empathize with them or to expound on the perfect scenario for any given situation.

Yes. Nothing wrong ever comes from more communication (and indeed it's one way to realize the pure truth behind human relationships), so yes.

I think I only use Te as a façade. As a caricature. People who know me know I'm pathetically romantic/idealist but I've grown accustomed to not showing my feelings and I am satirically hard on people when in fact I'm usually thinking the opposite. It's seriously fucked up but every time I do communicate my Fi directly, without using Te as a façade (which people don't even get in the end) I feel very weak and exposed. I am enneagram 8 so, you get the pic.

Everyday. Even compared to other NFPs. Feel like a pedantic freak when it comes to morals and values.

My Fi is just as big as my Ne really, but I guess I can still detach and be playful before going into Fi territory. Fi is a more conscious exercise for ENFPs and more kneejerk for INFPs I guess. It tends to occupy my thoughts more than Ne ever does, though.

It's the crux of my existence really. I'm a weird ENFP because of this. My discourse might very much seems like Te because I'm aggressive, but it's the only way I know how to convey my Fi. Inside I might be empathizing greatly with someone and want to give some compassion.....but for whatever reason, I feel obligated to be harsh and say stuff like "Snap out of it!Grow a pair!" because I want people to feel strong and headstrong and at the same time, I almost unconsciously try to ridicule their plights....to put them in perspective so that they don't suffer. It's like if empathizing I'm agreeing with them that this is a bad world or a fucked up situation and it's justifiable to feel miserable. But I hate seeing people being miserable so I downplay the importance of the unwanted events and am harsh with them to toughen them up to deal with life. Eh, in my head anyway.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ss left the below quote in another thread:

in the same thread ENFPs were discussing what Fi means to them and how we use it.

This is kind of an important question for me personally as I have been labeled as a stupid ENTP in the past because of how my Fi differs from other peoples in its expression. :cry:

I thought up some questions, but please feel free to be very free form and just write whatever you would like...

1. Fi to me is what makes up my inner world. How I would want reality to be, and what I fight for everyday. It's my core. It's my inner world, the storage space where all the useful Ne-ideas get sorted out and put together to fit a wonderful magical world that I'm building in my head. It's also what tells me instantly when something's wrong or awesome, it's actually a physical sensation that.

I use it by closing my eyes and have Ne conjure a picture of the options in front of me. The option that makes my heart 'jump', is the right choice for me.

It is also what drives me to understand others, to gain their perspective. Ne fleshes out the perspective they're likely to have, and Fi figures out why, how it logically makes sense and how it's likely to be connected to other behaviors. It makes emotional logical sense out of people's drives and motivations, compares it to my own emotional state if I were to be in that situation (again together with Ne), and adjusts according to the data that Si has on that person, to match their likely emotional response to a situation as closely as possible. And then it makes me experience it as if I was that person. In more abstract terms, it takes the info gathered by Ne and Si on people in general and distills groundrules for emotional logic from it, always searching for the missing link in the puzzle and the logical reason behind a certain behavior or emotion. Everytime I get a new piece, I get a an aha-erlebnis as they call it, it gives me more of an oversight on how people work, or deeper insight, kinda like x-ray vision into a person's mind/heart/soul.

It tends to love beauty and harmony in all its forms, be it visual, audio, psychological, and is therefore prone to loving people it considers beautiful in some way of another and strive to becoming a vision of beauty itself, as well as actively manipulate the world around itself to do the same.

2. One of my Fi values is to not judge instantly, or at least definitively. I let Ne finish its job first, and make sure I have all the info I need. Fi instantly sniffs out what info is still necessary first, and I will reserve judgement until I have it all. If I'm forced to give it up due to timeconstraints or the like, I can however. I will present a rudimentary analysis based on the info I've gathered. But, Te will be in charge of delivering it, as Fi is still reserving judgement due to lack of data. The process is not finished yet. I'm a firm believer in being honest and the truth, so, if asked, I will answer honestly and give my opinion yes. I'm also a firm believer in letting people decide their own course of action as long as they do not harm anyone else in the process. So I will seek to understand their thoughtprocess when I cannot see it, in order to see the value in what they're doing and if necessary, present them with a different course of action that will gain them the same thing, if necessary. If others are at risk, and there's limited time, I might go about it the Te-hammer way, in order to save time and make amends later. Otherwise, I'll try to disuade them from their course of action, presenting my case and appealing to what I think is important to them. Most of the time, I will just stay out of their way and move around them if need be.

3. Fi has always kept my Te on a leash. I've always felt ashamed for using Te, and barging through stuff. I felt guilty every time that happened. I will give people the benefit of the doubt and only in self defense use Te. I also don't like engaging in Te for long as I tend to run out of steam soon and it drains me like mad. I have to be really pissed, fuming or determined to keep going and it tends to have the finesse of a frigging bulldozer at that point. I can also use Te to do small tasks that do not require much thought and quite enjoy that, but only for a day or so, after that, it feels empty.

Fi on the other hand is my lifeforce. Where Te can feel empty if not driven by Fi, Fi is pure fuel to me. Connecting with others, reading them, I will use Te to catalogue data, but that's it. It assists humbly my NeFi to channel the data, that's it. My Fi is where I wanna live. I bask in it, it feels good, even when it's dark and gloomy, it crackles like lightning and fuels me much in the same way that electricity fuels many things in this world. My absolute favorite state is being on a Fi-high and just *feel*, and feel at one with everything that's alive, to figure things out and watch the puzzle pieces fall in place in an attempt to answer the great questions of Life itself.

Fi gives me meaning in life, it gives me purpose.

I do feel that it's made me rather useless in a practical way. Fi isn't...something that's handy to survive on this planet. Yes, it's at the core as to why life is worth living but it doesn't really...get you anywhere :D
I do feel ashamed of that at times and it's one of the reasons I truly admire NTJs and STPs...they do what I...welll...suck at :)

4. I don't feel my Fi-values are that different from other Fi-users. I do admit though that i've been labelled weird by Fe-users all my life, and it's been lonely. On the other hand, I do enjoy them being mine, and mine alone in a way. After all, it's a blueprint of who I am and every person is unique. Though the most important ones are probably shared by other Fi-users, it is my genetic make-up and my environment that has shaped who I am today.

5. Good question. And if you'd ve asked yesterday I'dve struggled answering. After reading the function order, I do believe that my Fi is mostly geared towards others. Though I too have my own world to retreat to and lick my wounds, it was primarely created to have a place to hide and shelter. As an escape. I believe a Fi-user doesn't ever vacate that world, and brings that world into our world, into reality, whereas I bring bits and pieces to try and create a bridge to my world, I'd say. I also think I'm less likely to instantly feel strongly about a person or situation, and that Ne gives more of a buffer where you first wanna get all the info you can get (sweet delicious info...:drool:) before you make up your mind, whereas Fi-doms will probably match something more to their ideal and instantly see the differences and holes in reality. I think Fi-doms to certain extent *are* their inner world personafied, whereas I use mine as a source of inspiration for me to love and encourage/ motivate others with as well as a place to hide from the cruel world when need be. Fi-doms are more likely to be 'wise' I'd say, as they ponder way more on universal truths, whereas I learn them through seeing patterns and applying something I've learned or experienced to several other scenarios and seeing what fits and what doesn't. Add a touch of Fi and you get to distill those same truths..I just take the round about way :D

6. Yes of course. I mostly have this when I'm *expected* to achieve stuff, or get to a goal. Be it gamenight with friends, or getting the job done at work, I struggle with it like mad. I enjoy a game when i get to enjoy the journey and everyone is having a good time and I get to build something pretty (beauty and harmony, Fi loves it!). If I play the game the Fi way, I will lose, and disappoint my partner, or not even get any chance of actually playing it to build pretty things as I'm being overrun by the enemy. If I play it Te-style, I'm crushing others, feeling guilty over it and not enjoying it at all as it feels like work. And pointless at that (It's a game, for gods sake!). With the job it is easier, as I feel it's my responsibility to not let my boss down. On the other hand, make me do that every day and I'll wonder what the point is (hence my problem holding down a steady job..I just cannot find the meaning in it).

G

Ginkgo

Fi is why I apologize for me being better than everybody else.

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp

Fi..... internalized feeling

my escape, my place to ponder think and worry. my private personal space, for me and me alone and if and this is a big if, if I trust you I MIGHT allow you a glimpse into my Fi

as stated above rarely very very very rarely

Fi dominates Te, my desire to keep my thoughts and my opinions to myself and be very tactful and diplomatic keeps all Te thoughts in check .... unless I am pissed off then it's a free for all for which a tone of guilt will follow ! And then it's all my fault even if it was someone else to blame I shall swallow all my pride and submit *sigh

um too consumed by my thoughts so really not sure....

um not sure but mystics comment above.....um well.... I don't know a single ENFP that thinks they are better than everyone else.... but Mystic is more than likely being silly... um

an infp though has an Fe and Ni so I am guessing yes just guessing that my Fi would be a lot more private

as stated above Fi trumps Te so no conflict from me just from others

stringstheory

THIS bitch
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram

Fi = values = identity. It is from where my true self is evaluated and re-evaluated constantly as it takes in new information.

I feel myself using it when.....i feel myself using it. I physically react to what my Fi tells me.

all the time; It allows me to explore possibilities out loud and make concrete what is, on the inside, very fleeting and abstract.

I have an opinion about most everything and because I wish to be seen primarily through my values. I also enjoy finding new information via discussions with other people; in order to exchange information i must seek out ways to externalize Fi, otherwise learning is done through a lot of reading...and i'm not good at that :alttongue:

i externalize Fi a lot unless I am in a situation where I fear that i will be too severely judged for expressing such opinions (ex. my radical politics around my dad's Southern Baptist family from Louisiana/Alabama). I am down to discuss and disagree with people but i will not deal with yelling and ad hominems. I just shut down.

i've found Te to be essential in my conversations. again, i externalize my Fi a LOT, and as an NFP with a pretty equally developed Fi and Ne, I must combine these with Te to "think out loud", explore ideas with others and have an enjoyable exchange of ideas. Even if my Fi is negative, Te keeps Fi from overflowing into an irrational tidal wave of emotion. It identifies and organizes the abstract; i find that when I allow a whirlwind of abstract Fi to take over, it's not pretty.

How has it shaped me differently? it's turned me into a much better communicator/writer; Fi + Ne = wtf??? sometimes. It helps me organize and "catch" everything that is swimming around wildly in my head. sometimes people have a hard time following my train of thought because Fi can't filter out "important" information from "less important" information; to Fi it's all important. But without Te i do lose people.

yes; my political views are much more radical than those of others I know. I don't usually catch too much flak for it though, as people respect that i have strongly held values and that I'm willing to stand up for them and back them up with evidence. That and i don't enjoy personally attacking people and am willing to concede to a good point when I think i see it.

ummm i guess I don't get nearly as defensive as I see strong INFPs getting; at least not in the prickly offended sense that I see. I don't lash out usually and I try really hard not to let Fi consume me. otherwise i don't see much difference; i don't even know if those things could be described as "INFP Fi"

Yes but i've accepted it as inevitability. Fi values constantly get re-evaluated and new information comes in and sometimes values conflict. That's just the way it is. It takes time but conflicting values can be reconciled, but only with a lot of thought and confronting Fi's urge to react negatively to being "inconsistent".

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i suck at answering questions point by point...i'm sorry it feels restrictive or something so...ima free form it.. :)

the first thing that comes to mind is personal freedom and authenticity...a genuineness of feeling....it manifests in a similar way that ss described in her rant on jealousy...i feel no entitlement...have zero expectations and would never want something that wasn't mine to have...i don't want someone to behave any other way then exactly how they want...i'll have an opinion about it...i'll like it or not...but i won't judge you for it or be disappointed in you because you own the right to feel exactly as you feel...just as i do.

hmm...what else....i guess i believe in respect and human decency and compassion and believe everyone has equal right to be treated well...i tend to decide how i feel about someone based on rather or not we share this view....i do tend to be so compassionate tho that even when we don't...i don't blame them for it...i realize other people have had different life experiences that shaped them a particular way...but it determines how close i'll likely feel to them.

i'm bothered by how unstructured all that was but i'm super tired. i do use te...quite a lot i think...it doesn't seem like such an interesting story tho.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx

Fi is having very intense feelings about things. I usually know automatically if I like or dislike someone or something. I'm very passionate, and emotionally very focused. Some of my Fi values include loyalty, honesty, "being real," accepting that other people are going to live different ways and have different ideas, and standing up for what I believe in. I have no problem defending myself and believe in defending others. I believe that some people need to be confronted so they'll stop hurting other people, or stop exhibiting destructive - or sometimes "wrong" - behavior. My sense of right and wrong is open to question at times though. Ironically, my Fi tells me that Fi should not be allowed to get carried away with it's righteousness. That means stepping back from previous behavior and using other functions along with Fi for self-analysis, and seeing maybe situations where I should actually stop using such strong Fi judgement, take a different perspective, or change my usual way of being and let things go because confrontation won't solve anything. My Fi tells me that when Fi gets too wrapped up in its self (I'm right, I'm right, and that's it) is a sign that Fi is getting unhealthy or maybe just being immature and reactive.

A lot of the times, yes, but I don't feel like I'm being "inauthentic" if I choose to spare someone's feelings or realize that confrontation is pointless. Although being geniune is an Fi trait, I don't think it should be allowed to dominate my Fi to the point of excluding my other Fi values, like caring about other people's feelings.

I use much more Fi than Te, which can make me come across as a pretty emo, sensitive, somewhat irrational, and stereotypical cryin' NFP. However, I think Te is necessary as a grounding function because Fi left to it's own devices without any balance seems pretty immature to me ... the rationality and logic of Te is necessary for lots of reasons. I'm not a huge fan of plans and schedules, etc. but Te serves my sense of logic, analysis, and gives me a solidarity and decisiveness that makes me seem less "fluffy" than some NFPs.

Only weird in that I'm very emotionally expressive where some Fi people are more withdrawn, and that I have an intense respect for for the earthiness of Si and Te to be used in balancing Fi...I don't think that being "right" or even helping people is necessarily always equal to "nice." I also appreciate Fe more than some Fi people, I think, which may be due to being raised by an Fe dom.

I don't know.

Yes, in fact, I have to be careful at this point in my life with this particular issue, probably because I've developed Te as I've grown older. I have to balance my necessity for Te without betraying my Fi.

sculpting

My Fi is about love, forgiveness, open acceptance of others, seeking endless happiness for others, and feeling their pain and hurt. It drives to try and fix the pain they are in. I am energized by knowing I have made others suffer less pain by my actions. It is about personal freedom (tainted with Ne of course). It values authenticity, although i am learning to step away from a need to be extremely true to what Fi tells me. Fi values integrity, loyalty, hard work, never giving up in a personal goal, teamwork and self sacrifice, devotion. Note those are all very Te-ish.

Fi also does this odd thing-kinda like satine said-it loves really complex things of beauty. I think it tries to mirror them internally as I feel amazing upwellings of emotion when I watch the ocean for instance...

oceans and clouds are totally okay fodder for Fi. People are scary as hell.

I only show pure Fi judgments if someone else is being hurt. Otherwise I do not feel comfortable passing ethical judgments on others if I do not have a logical argument to support them. For instance I dont believe the death penalty is morally okay, but in an argument I would argue it is costly and inefficient and avoid moral arguments. They dont seem convincing to me. I need data.

Te all the way. i have the Te of a 50 year old ENFP but the Fi of an 8 year old ENFP. It makes me interesting, but emo-dumb sometimes.

I have value Logic over immediate compassion if I know the logical answer is in the best interest of the group long term. This is very common in ENFPs in corporate america.

Long ago I learned that Fi actually needs to be ignored when I am evaluating logical problems. I built an Fi value that says I need to ignore Fi when using Te. Otherwise I will get offended if my answer is questioned by another person-defensive Fi, which makes no sense when solving math problems...

I am offended by time travel :D Seriously, it TOTALLY freaks me out and I dont like to watch movies or read books about it. I get this total crazy gut Fi repulsion at the idea of time travel-BAD yuck!! (Its rather funny.) My INTJ wanted me to read this 1632 book where whole societies just get chunked down side by side. THAT book is a total Si FAIL! We will not be reading that crazy stuff...Bad! How can I know what to feel/think about a topic if you mixed up all the Si memories and tangled them in a big mess?

Peace baby whheeeeeerrrreeee aaareeeee yoooooouuuuuu? I dunno, which was why I asked the question. I really am interested in how much Fi a typical ENFP evolves vs the Fi usage seen in an INFP. How are they the same and how do the differ. Id suggest my Fi is almost tert Fi in how it functions at times. I get romance advice from the INTJf for christ's sake....
:D

Not normally as I always go with Te or Te layered on an Fi foundation. The only time this doesnt work is if it purely an Fi problem-like processing emotions. I kinda screw this up and am learning to get better.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
I am here ... :hi:

I am curious too to see what kind of answers everyone shares ... I am just afraid of answers like, "When I am depressed I am like INFP Fi" ... :doh:

'Cause that stereotype exists around here, and I see it posted here and there, from time to time, "Hi I am an ENFP but when I was a teenager wow I was such an INFP because I was so sad and unhappy".

Sorry to be curmudgeonly ...

Personally I think an ENFP's Fi is more on display to the world, and it has a more black and white quality at times, rather than shades of grey.

But that's all for the moment; c'mon you ENFP's get in here and post more!

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
I can appreciate it in others, but I hate mine. It must die! How can I kill it?

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I am here ... :hi:

I am curious too to see what kind of answers everyone shares ... I am just afraid of answers like, "When I am depressed I am like INFP Fi" ... :doh:

'Cause that stereotype exists around here, and I see it posted here and there, from time to time, "Hi I am an ENFP but when I was a teenager wow I was such an INFP because I was so sad and unhappy".

Sorry to be curmudgeonly ...

you know what, peacebaby, i've been thinking a lot about that recently - the ENFP/INFP thing.

because i was like that when i first came to the forums, even though i didn't mean to offend anyone. my general thinking was "i think i'm an INFP but i'm just not 'dark' enough". it sounds stupid phrased like that, but i think i can give some kind of preliminary explanation, since now, a month later and having learned about functions and such, i've fully confirmed that i'm an ENFP.

from reflection upon this experience, i've gained two thoughts...

1. ENFP with low self-confidence tends to veer to two extremes: leaning either towards ESFP or INFP. the key in both cases is, of course, that ENFP is unhealthy, so they're using their functions in a poor way. so unhealthy ENFP may seem like an especially impractical and oblivious ESFP - or an especially depressive, withdrawn INFP. but they'll radiate neither the glowing down-to-earth warmth of the healthy ESFP nor the inspiring serenity of the healthy INFP.

2. unhealthy ENFP experiences a very different kind of "darkness" than healthy INFP. healthy INFP's seems to be (and correct me if i'm wrong) a communion with the unknown and a depth of feeling. healthy ENFP experiences this too, but we seem less interested in it/less comfortable there. it may even be a Fi related thing - stronger Fi seeks to connect more deeply, including negative feelings, while stronger Ne prioritizes connecting more broadly, and doesn't have time to plunge as deep. unhealthy INFP-like ENFP, however, is very different, because their darkness comes more from frustration of keeping things pent up and not Te-ing them out very well. at a healthy level, ENFPs can still be fairly quiet (my poor understanding of E/I = always social / needs alone time led me to believe that i was introverted), but we have a need to get lots of things out and preferably Te-analyzed. if we don't, that can create both the reserve and the "darkness" that can appear like INFP but fundamentally is very not.

anyway, yeah, just a few starting thoughts... like i was saying, ENFPs have a high need to Te stuff out :laugh: let me know if you agree/disagree/think i am nuts :D

Personally I think an ENFP's Fi is more on display to the world, and it has a more black and white quality at times, rather than shades of grey.

But that's all for the moment; c'mon you ENFP's get in here and post more!

woo posting :D

i agree that our Fi is more on display. though are we more black and white? i think that for me, on a few core issues (eg, is everyone deserving of love?), i can be very black and white, but for the majority everything is shades of grey. i think INFPs generally have more elaborately-developed Fi, if that is what you mean. mine kind of... floats in the breeze a bit. like a big fern or a willow or something... the main stalk is stronger and unwavering, but the rest is kinda swooshy. i see INFP Fi more like an oak... ENFP seems to contradict itself more, lol. INFP's Fi seems to get more and more nuanced but is still coherent... though these are just impressions.

Saint Kat said:
I can appreciate it in others, but I hate mine. It must die! How can I kill it?

convince it that it's Ti :laugh: