• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Types I'll love eternaly

Frederico Rogeiro

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I just arrived to this forum and I rushed to this section as quickly as I could.
I must say loud and clear that INFP/ENFP types are, by my experience, the ones I adore and always like to be around.
So, if you types ever decide to go all to another planet, please, please take me with you. :blush:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
weirdo alert! weirdo alert! whoo woo hoo
: D

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh god..the threads tonight *facepalm*

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
dawww :wubbie::hug:

let me think...

i love INFPs because they are a bastion of dreams
i love ENFPs because we "see everyone and everything as part of an often bizarre cosmic whole" (thank you typelogic.com)
i love ENFJs because they know me better than i know myself
i love INFJs because they like to talk about mystic things with me
i love ISFPs because they are so sweet and breathe artistry
i love ESFPs because they are the life of a party
i love ESFJs because they are so generous and caring and fun
i love ISFJs because they keep everyone's interests at heart
i love ISTPs because they are free and confident and daring
i love ESTPs because they are most likely to go skydiving with me (and push me out of the plane when i balk)
i love ESTJs because they keep the world grounded
i love ISTJs because i can trust them with anything
i love INTPs because they are brilliant treasure chests of knowledge
i love ENTPs because they are the heart of internet humor
i love ENTJs because they are such natural leaders
i love INTJs because they are most likely to be secret nuclear scientists

disclaimer: yes ENFPs love everyone okay shut up you know you like it

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
^ okay, I am not enfp :D

Frederico Rogeiro

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
It is so amusing to see you trying people don't like you. :laugh:
Skylights, I believe it was one of you who wrote that.

jtanSis1

MBTI Type
INFP
Requirements for other planet trips:

1. We're in charge, even if it doesn't look like it.
2. Do exactly as we say till we get there or you'll fall back to earth.
3. Realize we were right about life and society all along.

See it's easy. We'll pick you up if we feel these things about you.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*basks in INTP-love* :cool:

:blush: Tnx..INTP's aren't half bad themselves :smooch:

musicnerd93

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
:blush: Thanks! And I love INTP's because they are fun, fun, fun people and can always make me laugh. :)

Frederico Rogeiro

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Count me in, jtanSIs! You're the only ones from who I accept leading. I'll have fresh jokes for the long trip, Musicnerd. :)

Satine, I noticed something in you signature that I'ld like to ask you a about.
I know some INFP/ENFP people about whom I can't say if they're introverted or extroverted.

That makes me think that - as it is your case - balance between 'I' and 'E' is common amongst you. Is that a correct thought?

Sailboat

MBTI Type
INFJ
Frederico, I am so disappointed. I thought you'd surely give me the final rose.

InTheFlesh

Enneagram
CFV
For some reason I really like almost 100% of the INTP's I've met. They make me think like no other type. They also reassure me that logic isn't dead and there are still people who use it out there in today's saddening society. Thank you, INTP's:)

(Not saying other types don't use logic, they just use it more than any other type I've really talked to)

suttree

MBTI Type
intP
Count me in for any intp/nfp grand schemes or conspiracies. I don't have nearly enough nfp in my life.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Count me in, jtanSIs! You're the only ones from who I accept leading. I'll have fresh jokes for the long trip, Musicnerd. :)

Satine, I noticed something in you signature that I'ld like to ask you a about.
I know some INFP/ENFP people about whom I can't say if they're introverted or extroverted.

That makes me think that - as it is your case - balance between 'I' and 'E' is common amongst you. Is that a correct thought?

It's not unheard of :)
As you use the same functions in both types, it becomes hard to determine which one you actually use to lead and what your parent is, especially if you consider things like your environment and upbringing, and you're on the path of really getting the hang of your two primary functions :)

I just yesterday however made the decision to go back to ENFP, after reading Skylights summary of the eight functions and their role. I figured out that my leading *is* Ne, as that is the function I rely on in tough spots and the one that gets me out of trouble with grace. Fi is what I use to love others, to take care of others, and of myself ;)

So, thanks for reminding me to update my sig :D

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Requirements for other planet trips:

1. We're in charge, even if it doesn't look like it.
2. Do exactly as we say till we get there or you'll fall back to earth.
3. Realize we were right about life and society all along.

See it's easy. We'll pick you up if we feel these things about you.

lol, sure, yall can be in charge. leave ENFPs in charge and the grand mission will get derailed cause we'll wanna stop at any and every place that looks like it might be fun and/or interesting and/or have good snacks. hey, wait, that doesn't sound so bad...

It is so amusing to see you trying people don't like you. :laugh:
Skylights, I believe it was one of you who wrote that.

:D

^ okay, I am not enfp :D

:laugh:

Satine said:
I just yesterday however made the decision to go back to ENFP, after reading Skylights summary of the eight functions and their role.

functions shmunctions. i really just liked you and wanted you to be one of us :hug::devil:

underradar

MBTI Type
infp
I wish I have more intp friend too. I've only know one and I think he's a beautiful person. :blush:
He used to tell me he want pokemon to be his pet and want it to follow him around.
He said all this stuff like it can happen in real life. INTP's are such a nerd and I find that very adorable.:hug:

UnderTheShade

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I wish I have more intp friend too. I've only know one and I think he's a beautiful person. :blush:
He used to tell me he want pokemon to be his pet and want it to follow him around.
He said all this stuff like it can happen in real life. INTP's are such a nerd and I find that very adorable.:hug:

My friend is like that too and we nerd about Pokemon all the time ^_^