• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFPs and.. Jewelry?!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i'm not materialistic either and don't mind wearing my favorite jeans over and over...but i like me some cool bohemian style jewelry...big funky rings n such..i don't like the idea of expensive jewelry tho....unless it's like a wedding band or something i guess.

Vamp

MBTI Type
ENFP
I'm not very materialistic. I wear the same pants a week in a row.

paint-brush.jpg

Not everyone who likes adornment is "materialistic". If you notice most of us don't like expensive "real" jewelry and like things that are more a show of personality/individuality than wealth.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Not everyone who likes adornment is "materialistic". If you notice most of us don't like expensive "real" jewelry and like things that are more a show of personality/individuality than wealth.

true. i don't really get the point of expensive jewelry, besides a few really important, meaningful pieces. in general, the cheaper stuff looks just as nice, comes in more variety, i can afford more of it, and i don't have to be so worried about it getting messed up.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ

Sure, I just don't place much importance even on that - showing my personality through clothing or hair style or whatever else.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^ So Meta is an NF now? :D

Hey, I also wear rings :D Mostly it's just an Iron Cross silver ring right now.
Edit: much like this, but a lot cooler. Bigger, somehow. Without being bulky.

GFR246.png

I've noticed that some ENFPs hoard jewelry, though... ;)
Especially if they belong to some sort of subculture.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Suffice to say, I learned how to make my own jewelry for a reason :doh:

:blush: I'm mad about jewelry...

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
i pile on necklaces and bracelets.
i jingle and jangle when i walk.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Not anymore. I guess I grew out of it. I have one watch I always wear and a ring, but that's it. I do have a huge bunch of necklaces, barely wear them. Also lots of accessories from when I was 15. I'm more into clothes and make-up.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
I love accessories. LOOOVE. I get in trouble from time to time because I go crazy on buying jewelry. I go for aesthetics, name brands mean nothing to me for jewelry. I am a fan of big hoops - one of my fave pairs could double as a bangle - and what would be considered "statement pieces".

When it comes to jewelry I'm big on quality material and classic shapes. I like 925 solid silver simple bands for rings and bangles, I like thick leather cuffs with grommeting, I like hoops.

I'm also big into using gemstones that have significance - like supposedl quartz helps for this, tourmaline helps for that, etc. I love big chunky natural stones, my favorite necklace my aunt made for me and it is made of large turquoise pieces. She's also an ENFJ and a flashy dresser.

I LOOOOOOOOOVE jewelry. :)

I think ENFP (women) fall into two camps about jewelry and 'dressing up' in general. You either LOVE it or you completely abstain because you don't care.