• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] INFJ's - What is your job?

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I now also help my mom clean houses every other week. I'm thinking I'd like to go back to cleaning businesses eventually, if I can find some nice folks to work for or maybe start my own commercial cleaning business. The sales aspect is intimidating, though.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
I now also help my mom clean houses every other week. I'm thinking I'd like to go back to cleaning businesses eventually, if I can find some nice folks to work for or maybe start my own commercial cleaning business. The sales aspect is intimidating, though.

That is very cool. The sales aspect? You can do it. If you get one or two clients who brag about you to their friends and get you some business cards to hand out casually, your business will promote itself. That's how I do with the mural painting. I just mention to my clients that if they like my work I'd appreciate them giving my name and my card to their friends. I live in a rural area and it works. I can imagine it would work even better in an urban area.

[MENTION=15392]AffirmitiveAnxiety[/MENTION],

Is that really what you do? And, do you get paid well for it?

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
[MENTION=15392]AffirmitiveAnxiety[/MENTION],

Is that really what you do? And, do you get paid well for it?

Yep, I get paid in fattened pigs and all the wenches I can scare away, it's a good life.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
And what do you do with the fattened pigs? I'm just a curious sort. haha.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Legal secretary. (Translation: slave to a millionaire ENTP) :smile:

Lily Bart

MBTI Type
INFP
Great thread! I'm always trying to find other INFJ's but I don't seem to have any luck. This thread helps make INFJ seem more real to me -- And what a variety of occupations! You guys rock!

Just for the record: I taught English for many years, then I worked in a pre-press shop, then I was business manager for a non-profit for about twelve years. Now I'm a stay-at-home mom but I occasionally earn a little money as an accompanist or playing for church services -- and I really love playing for weddings!

Eilonwy

Vulnerability
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Right now I'm a full-time care giver for my mom. Before that, I did pre-press and graphic design.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Great thread! I'm always trying to find other INFJ's but I don't seem to have any luck. This thread helps make INFJ seem more real to me -- And what a variety of occupations! You guys rock!

Just for the record: I taught English for many years, then I worked in a pre-press shop, then I was business manager for a non-profit for about twelve years. Now I'm a stay-at-home mom but I occasionally earn a little money as an accompanist or playing for church services -- and I really love playing for weddings!

I taught high school English for a couple of years, too, have a BS Secondary Ed/English with a music minor. Just to round the picture out. I didn't enjoy classroom teaching and found I made more money working in an office, found I enjoyed working with adults, and never went back to teaching.

MrRandom

MBTI Type
INFJ
My three biggest passions have always been art, games and music. I do the first two for a living. I've begun to get opportunities to earn money from my music as well, but so far I've kind of chickened out (it's the only one I have no formal qualifications for). Still, it's a great feeling to have all of my passions so heavily tied to my work. Had I not chosen a creative path in life, I'd be a psychotherapist.

Last edited: