• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NF's... What types of people stress you out?

Pixelholic

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
Neat freaks, hypocrites, people who have a "cause," Most people who have a type A personality. Hipsters. Those people who lord everything over everyone else. Anyone who turns everything into a competition. Close minded or dishonest people. New Agey people too.

I try not to let people stress me out though, I worry about it because if I think too hard about it I make huge lists of people who stress me out (see above, I had to stop myself) I'd rather just get along with anyone but I get stressed when I can't, even if they're a wanker.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Gloom merchants. People who want everyone to feel as bad as they do and behave accordingly.

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
People in general. But that's the "I" talking.

G

Glycerine

People who are completely oblivious to others (don't know boundaries).
People w/ inflated egos.
People who regularly nitpick at pointless crap (even worse is when they are wrong).
People who keep talking that constantly say idiotic crap that defy logic and/or common sense. (I say that because logic doesn't always coincide w/ common sense).

Unfortunately, I have met several people that fit all those categories. I wanted to punch their lights out but restrained (?) myself. :D

Last edited:

Paisley

Strolling Through The Shire
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Me Monsters, ie, people who feel the need to demoralize and bring you down in order to prop themselves up to look and feel better than you. (people who are bad listeners, with no empathy, and no social tact)

YouTube - Brian Regan- Dinner Party

Abstract Thinker

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
^^^ WIN.

Easy for me: mean people.

Just stop it, mkay?

Not anyone on this board, just talkin bout the general populace.

Vamp

MBTI Type
ENFP
Neat freaks, hypocrites, people who have a "cause," Most people who have a type A personality. Hipsters. Those people who lord everything over everyone else. Anyone who turns everything into a competition. Close minded or dishonest people. New Agey people too.

I try not to let people stress me out though, I worry about it because if I think too hard about it I make huge lists of people who stress me out (see above, I had to stop myself) I'd rather just get along with anyone but I get stressed when I can't, even if they're a wanker.

If I wanted to give my energy to writing out who stresses me out those would be half of it. Especially the people with a lopsided "cause".

HotpinkHeatwave

MBTI Type
ENFP
People that are TOO EMOTIONAL. Gah, can't stand it. By too emotional, I mean people who.. Cry over little things, get annoyed/angry at/over little things, have constant mood shifts, etc. Whiny-ness usually comes with the territory. Dislike.

musicnerd93

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
-People who try to force me to like something just because they think its the greatest.
-People who think their opinion is the only one that matters.
-People with their iPhones and iTouches that think they're better than me because I don't have one.
-People who are generally just rude and obnoxious.

Emectar

MBTI Type
ENFP
I hate fake people, (and im talking about even minute insincere gesture, i pick them up and they drive me crazy).

I hate cold people

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Pedantics, and hair splitters make me grind my teeth. Do you need to know every last detail and the reasoning for that choice? I just did it that way, okay. I don't know why, it seemed the best choice at the time. No, I can't explain why, I just knew, K. Chalk it up to experience.

Emerald Rain

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
- People with acquire and ditch syndrome. They initiate friendship and when they are bored they just ditch and move on. It drives me bonkers. I've INFJ doorslammed couple of my old friends for this. In the long run they aren't just worth it.

- Wearing shades indoors- If it's rainy, you'll see this douches wearing them indoors. I just hate it if I can't see their eyes. I'm not sure if this trend is type specific though.

-People who dumb themselves down so they can relate to others. I can sense this and I run the opposite way if they are trying this with me. Speak your mind, no one will judge you if you are being genuine.

/rant

Vamp

MBTI Type
ENFP
People who basically say, "I'm not going to try and understand what you're saying from any angle. I'm just going to tell you you're being sensitive and dismiss any of your life experiences on the basis of them being wrong despite never having had the experience myself".

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
  • Naggers
  • Snobs
  • Intolerant people
  • People who take everything too seriously
  • People who yell

And this:
People who basically say, "I'm not going to try and understand what you're saying from any angle. I'm just going to tell you you're being sensitive and dismiss any of your life experiences on the basis of them being wrong despite never having had the experience myself".

Vika

MBTI Type
INFP
flaky, gloomy, pushy, self serving, & manipulative ;[

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w3
I get stressed by:

- people who try to force/persude me to do something, just because they think it's great I'm bound to love it too
- people who try to tell me how I should live my life
- intolerant people (racists, sexists, ageists, people intolerant about other's religion...urgh...)
- liers
- people who are pushy and come on too strongly when they want to be my 'friends'
- certain men, who mistake my ENFJ's style of interaction with people for an invitation for relationship/sex/special friendship
- people who try to change me or my opinions

G

garbage

short-sighted people

even worse when they then can't take responsibility for the consequences of their actions

even worse when they drag everyone else down into their terrible situation

please think things through just a tiny bit before you do them sometimes