MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247 five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post
    What I see from the outside looks like this. There's the normal everyday "head in the clouds" ENFP who is occasionally unreliable due to being caught up in other things, but there's also the "fighting revolutionary" ENFP who has taken up a cause (it could be anything, and often not very political at all, like pets and animal shelters) and become almost single-mindedly focused on that for a long period of time to the exclusion of others in their life. It's sorta-kinda the same thing, but the second one is so very focused, they don't even seem like ENFPs any more. Lots of "little passions" vs one "big passion", if you will.
    Yeah I feel you. I think you'd be surprised at the similarity from the inside though. Like all those "little passions" are probably not as disconnected from each other as they might appear to an outsider. Fi is focused as fuck, and whatever passion might be expressed externally by an ENFP is probably so because of its relevance to a big passion they hold internally. The more those little passions start coming together, the more likely they are to appear cohesive to an outsider.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Jayce View Post
    Hello there folks! I can relate to that so hard but haven't got to the end yet. Although I can see that in many projects that I need some parameters to really get anything done. If I don't have any frame, I just succumb to going through endless possibilities.

My most difficult problem in life has been the struggle to find a source of income that could feel fulfilling. I can't hold a regular job and don't even want to work in one. Every normal job seems like its not meaningful enough and not challenging enough. This could be one reason why its so blisteringly hard to commit to any job relationship. Luckily I'm now studying a creative field which is meaningful and challenging. This is one aspect of life that should last me a lifetime of endless learning. Now that summer is coming and I can't yet work directly in my chosen field so I tend to think I would rather not get a job at all.

So, my fellow ENFPs, what have you done to make ends meet?
    I-m an ENFP and of course I do also find difficulties in ending up a project when motivation has left me away...and I start and give up, then start and give up on another thing much more interesting.... but seemingly I achieve proficiency in none. Its all very frustrating when you analyze youself at this point and discover the so much scattered piece of whatever you are XD. My trick is to hardly commit myself to end it, in spite I can-t stand what I-m doing or viewing no sense in it, sometimes things have to be achieved because you have committed to it, and it-s a task of responsibility that we, ENFP cannot leave our feelings to take away. Think about it

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    2) I hate bureaucracy and housework with a vengeance. It is mindboggling boring, always comes back, you're never done with it and it doesn't gain me any satisfaction at all, not to mention it feels like something you get forced into again (see 1)). These days, I've found that if I need to mull things over, I just get started on a simple task that needs doing as well, that way I don't feel pressured for that task and I can put my mind to work on something else.

3) I *suck* at finding things. Like, seriously suck at it. I have my INTJ find it all for me, because, even if I bother, I'll go over a spot 4 times and still not find the item I need.
    I LOOOOOL with the number 2!! I DO hate bureaucracy as hell!!, it brings me out or my nerves that non/sense of calls, papers and stuffs that have you occupied on laws and things that lead nowhere but are fuckinly necessary in this life XD with household its true that as long as you-ve finished, there-s nothing to it, because you have to tidy up all over.

Another thing that caugh my attention.... I understand your mate is an INTJ, how are you coping with that inward, coldness and stubborness of behaviour XD

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeka View Post
    I LOOOOOL with the number 2!! I DO hate bureaucracy as hell!!, it brings me out or my nerves that non/sense of calls, papers and stuffs that have you occupied on laws and things that lead nowhere but are fuckinly necessary in this life XD with household its true that as long as you-ve finished, there-s nothing to it, because you have to tidy up all over.

Another thing that caugh my attention.... I understand your mate is an INTJ, how are you coping with that inward, coldness and stubborness of behaviour XD
    He's not like that with me

Don't get me wrong, it's his default 'armor' to deal with the world and yes, he needs time away from that world to recharge. That includes me, to certain extent, that he disappears inside 'his mind' or inside the internet for a minimum of 30min-1h a day to recharge. But he's fine with me being in the same room and even cuddling as I'm not just anyone.

The key part is respect for each other's way of thinking and living, ime. Yes, he can be cold and stubborn but because he respects my judgement and *likes* that I'm weird and extraverted, he values me and isn't like that in his interactions with me. Similarly, I value his rock-anchoring quality, and that stubbornness also translates into decisiveness - something I can be generally bad at because I see so many options. And his introversion means I don't have to constantly be 'on', I can just relax and sit quietly with him in a room and enjoy his company.

Meanwhile, he's not cold with me, in fact, he's rather affectionate and playful when he relaxes.

It also helps that we come to the same conclusions but via a different way. In fact, he is so certain about his conclusions, that at first, it stumped him that I came to the same ones through 'irrational' means he normally would've dismissed or been sceptical about. Iow, my way baffled him but he couldn't argue with the results - and that helps a lot in making them want to interact with you and giving you the benefit of the doubt when you *do* disagree - which effectively neutralises the stubbornness

too many feels
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    too many feels
    Wrong thread, hon, you're looking for the ENTP one
    Likes Qlip liked this post

Wrong thread, hon, you're looking for the ENTP one
    [ENFP] Common ENFP issues
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    Precisely. So, find the ENTP one if you need less feelz

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Precisely. So, find the ENTP one if you need less feelz
    As an ENFP, a common issue for me is that I often feel like I don't have quite enough feels.

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    As an ENFP, a common issue for me is that I often feel like I don't have quite enough feels.
    Really?

I find that other people often have a lot more feelz than I do, but are seriously unaware of them, like, non-stop. It's kinda...weird to watch.

I may be high on the feelz-scale, but at least I know they're there..I think