• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP and ENFJ Males: What do you like/dislike about them?

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Similar to the other thread.... I want to hear people's pros/cons for the male ENFPs and ENFJs. :D

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I'm not sure I know any ENFP guys.

ENFJ guys are awesome though, I can see myself having one as a best friend. I know this one that is absolutely brilliant, hilarious, and is the life and soul of a crowd of people..he's always telling amazing stories, doing INSANE card tricks, and teasing people in the right way.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
There is this one ENFP guy I know...I forget his name deja vu who is just amazing.

H

Hate

There is this one ENFP guy I know...I forget his name deja vu who is just amazing. I also know this one ENFJ guy... His names Juice... That's dude's amazing too. Those two guys are freakin' awesome.

Fixed.

G

Glycerine

ENFJ: WAY TOO nice for his own good. Says things to please others but you know he will never get around to it. If he ever meets a psychopath girl, I'm pretty sure she's going to think he's in love with her. He has to psychoanalyze your behavior every time by staring intensely at you and then comments on it.

Very optimistic, likes to look for the best in others, very charismatic, makes others at ease (usually), considerate, helpful, very friendly, open-minded

ENFP: flexible values. Has standards for everyone else but if he screws up, he will be like "Oh well, you still have to follow my values". Spouts his own personal bias over everything. He likes to say sex jokes ALL the time.

Very friendly, easy going, genuine, open-minded, considerate, entertaining, has good intentions, is all about the human potential.

This is very limited data for both types. I am basing it on one person each. Both are pretty well balanced and have a lot of life experience.

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
my best friend is an enfp male. he's totally rad.
people just gravitate towards him. so very charming,
kind, and just so much fun. we laugh like fools when
we play. but i also admire his smooth transition to
something quite NT when he's on work mode.

however, in relationships, he is severely pussy whipped.
and exudes more sensitivity/caring traits in this realm...
most guys kinda find him as a threat though...because
the girls just flock to him.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
ENFJ like: They inspire me. Every last one of them.
ENFJ dislike: I doubt the sincerity of their kindness (Fi vs. Fe kind of thing).

ENFP like: Individualists who are "different" like me.
ENFP dislike: Skilled manipulators.

whatusername

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I have an ENFP guy friend. He's a great guy, but guess what he did when he found out I'm extremely ticklish?

Yeah, it's weird seeing one guy chase another around a parking lot, with one guy shouting "Come here, you need to be tickled!!!!" Haha.

So what I like AND dislike about ENFP's is the fact that they seem to hold the innocence most of us have lost upon reaching adulthood; I guess I'm just envious.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENFJ likes: so much to list....warm, loyal, expressive, witty, interesting, cultured, take initiative....
ENFJ dislikes: is any of it REAL? How deep does this feeling run? Can we get past the surface conversation to all that meatier stuff you hint at? Will you stop agreeing to everyone's face about important things & stop asserting opinions over stupid thing? Stop flirting with everything that moves!

ENFP likes: quirky, leader of the outcasts, interesting, also very warm & expressive, spontaneous
ENFP dislikes: very moody, too emotional at times, flaky, lacking a filter on their mouth, delusional, exaggerate a lot, prone to jealousy

You can flip some of those also for both types....I know some ENFJs who have emotional meltdowns and ENFPs who seem a bit too smooth at times. I really like both of these types though, so much so that I can maybe think of one person of each of these types I don't like and at least 5 I do. It's rare I don't like an ENFx.

If it doesn't work out with my ESFP, I;m still gunning for my very own ENFJ :cheese:.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
Yeah, me too OA. I always whine about ENFJs, but it's BECAUSE THEY TORMENT ME.

Good luck finding another though. They're so rare they might as well be one of those elusive NTs dammit.

Last edited:

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFJ - hrm...I like these, except when they are being manipulative and speaking out of their asses :nono:

ENFP - Oh I like these in women form, but in male form I have one who I've known for years and he is absolutely adorable, but sometimes with the other ones we tend to clash. It is a workable clash though, and I love to give them hell. :D

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
There's only 4 enfp males in the universe.