• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP-NT sex

Which NT would you rather have sex with?

• ENTP

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • INTP

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • INTJ

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Starry

What's sad is that so many ESFJs read some basic ENFP description and then call themselves ENFPs.
I myself thought I was an INFP or INTJ for years until a few people pointed out I was ENFP. :doh:

That being said, I do, in fact, know an ENFP friend who is very sexually adventurous because that's where she chose to involve her functions. Doesn't mean she's mistyped though. It's why I said what I said. :p

Nothing I've said has contradicted anything you've written here. But to suggest the ENFP type is...as a type...a bunch of freak-a-leaks is entirely misleading.

Alassea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Nothing I've said has contradicted anything you've written here. To suggest the ENFP type is...as a type...a bunch of freak-a-leaks is entirely misleading.

"And then there are actual non-mistyped ENFPs that actually have a high sex drive and do some actual freaky shit in real life. Imagine that."

Nothing I said contradicted what you said either. ;)

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Nothing I've said has contradicted anything you've written here. But to suggest the ENFP type is...as a type...a bunch of freak-a-leaks is entirely misleading.

Perhaps, but ENFP as a type is one of the types that is the most into "freaky kinds of things", threfore if you accept that just as a stereotype then the claim is generally ok.

Starry

"And then there are actual non-mistyped ENFPs that actually have a high sex drive and do some actual freaky shit in real life. Imagine that."

Nothing I said contradicted what you said either. ;)

Well, I can't go and find all the quotes but it did seem to me that you and Abcdenfp were kinda suggesting that this was type related. And I really was saying that it was type related that the ENFP type is not naturally freaky. In my personal opinion you guys are an exception.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Well, I can't go and find all the quotes but it did seem to me that you and Abcdenfp were kinda suggesting that this was type related. And I really was saying that it was type related that the ENFP type is not naturally freaky. In my personal opinion you guys are an exception.

Of course they are suggesting exactly that, just take a look at their avatars. (male brain just can't overlook that)

:wink:

Starry

Of course they are suggesting exactly that, just take a look at their avatars. (male brain just can't overlook that)

:wink:

haha. I should have said myth...not stereotype I don''t think. Sorry...i'm posting from my phone and the forum doesn't seem to be working good for me but I can't tell if it is because of my location or because of the forum.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I am fascinated by people who are totally different from me. I am a flaky lil fae while ENTJs are charismatic and stable. I like complements and compensating for flaws to balance out.
I feel like there will be explosive chemistry.

But for it to work out in the long term, of course both parties have to be very mature and well functioned.

Actually 1 and 3 are considered to be pretty good match. Especially if male is 1 and female 3.

Enneagram Ones and Threes are both competent, serious minded, and idealistic. This is a highly task-oriented relationship, with both partners driven to hard work and to be intensely aware when, individually and collectively, they are not measuring up to their own expectations and high standards. Both parties can bring selflessness, self-discipline, good work habits, and the ability to put aside their personal feelings for the sake of the objective good that needs to be done. Both types are used to working so hard that they often succeed, garnering admiration from those around them and attaining places of leadership and responsibility. The One and Three combination can be dazzlingly accomplished, high energy, extraordinarily competent and impressive both individually and collectively. They both strive after excellence, both as an ideal and as something to personally embody. Sometimes they succeed so well that this pairing virtually glows with self-confidence and the thrill of their own talents. They strive to make each other proud of them, someone the other can look up to and show off to his or her friends and family. They enjoy planning and organizing their lives, dividing up responsibilities after seeing who is objectively better at which tasks. Both thrive on respect and give each other personal space.

There are only two other equally goal-oriented pairings, a One with One combination and a Three with Three pairing, although since these both are same type pairings, they typically have blind spots that these combinations will need to be aware of. Because the One/Three is a mixed pair, this produces a powerful coalition that is capable of dealing both with ideals and with practical matters. They will try to solve problems in the relationship by discussing the issues involved since neither likes emotionally charged bickering or unresolved issues. Ones help Threes to be more grounded and realistic; Threes help Ones stretch themselves and not be so perfectionistic. They are both industrious and persistent, efficient and concerned with excellence and with making a real difference in the world.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram

I wouldn't subscribe to such an assertion, but if I had to vouch for the genuine ENFP women I know, they vigorously reinforce the stereotype. Eccentric in demeanor, unapologetic in fashion, with bewitching warmth taking form in the most bizarre, sometimes utterly ludicrous, but undoutedly honest and kind-hearted peculiarity.

Maybe a freak show you would think, but indisputably an authentic one.

Starry

I wouldn't subscribe to such an assertion, but if I had to vouch for the genuine ENFP women I know, they vigorously reinforce the stereotype. Eccentric in demeanor, unapologetic in fashion, with bewitching warmth taking form in the most bizarre, sometimes utterly ludicrous, but undoutedly honest and kind-hearted peculiarity.

What do you think I am expressing in what you quoted?

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
I wouldn't say we are the exception, would you really? I would say that alassea and I are transparent in our sexuality enfp or not and not embarrassed about it nor should we be. I'm actually exhausted of being embarrassed of being a sexual woman. she's not a 7w6 so we connect truly on an enfp level, and I also connect with you starry on a enfp level you understand me in so many ways, it's strange for me to see the two of my favorite ENFPs in conflict.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8

Have we met? I feel like your seeing me far too well

Starry

I wouldn't say we are the exception, would you really? I would say that alassea and I are transparent in our sexuality enfp or not and not embarrassed about it nor should we be. I'm actually exhausted of being embarrassed of being a sexual woman. she's not a 7w6 so we connect truly on an enfp level, and I also connect with you starry on a enfp level you understand me in so many ways, it's strange for me to see the two of my favorite ENFPs in conflict.

I don't feel in conflict with any ENFPs. I also don't feel ashamed of being a sexual woman...what would you like to know? I would like it twice a day...but I can't pretend that twice a day is going to be super freaky and with someone (just one person) I don't deeply, deeply love.

You can have this...it really isn't all that important to me...but I just dont think it is accurate is all. again, I believe there are exceptions at play here.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Have we met? I feel like your seeing me far too well

Actually, odd as it is, the same thought crossed my mind. For a split second I had this impression that I know you, beyond a shadow of doubt.

It's the way you carry yourself through your words, a congenial print which cannot be forged.

Alassea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=34448]Sacrophagus[/MENTION]

I've noticed in my other thread, you didn't add ENFP to your answer.
Are ENFPs generally unattractive to you or is it the perhaps unconventional way that we dress that does not appeal?
I'm not offended or attacking. I'm just genuinely curious. :)

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
A bit a both but mainly because it takes a great deal of emotional trust for me to allow someone to dominate me but when the trust is there .. I find it totally delicious to be dominated.

Since you are so open and I am so curious, is there a way to define when the trust is sufficient for something like this ?

Alassea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Since you are so open and I am so curious, is there a way to define when the trust is sufficient for something like this ?

It might be hard for an xNTJ to do if I'm going by stereotypes, but for me, it works when my partner is showing his or her vulnerability at the same capacity as me.
It shows that they have nothing to hide or be shady about.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
It might be hard for an xNTJ to do if I'm going by stereotypes, but for me, it works when my partner is showing his or her vulnerability at the same capacity as me.
It shows that they have nothing to hide or be shady about.

Yeah, I doubt that I can show vulnerability as you. Even if I really try.
It just doesn't feel natural.