• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP-NT sex

Which NT would you rather have sex with?

• ENTP

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • INTP

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • INTJ

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alassea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I shall ponder on this ..

And then there are actual non-mistyped ENFPs that actually have a high sex drive and do some actual freaky shit in real life. Imagine that. ;)

Alassea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

I am fascinated by people who are totally different from me. I am a flaky lil fae while ENTJs are charismatic and stable. I like complements and compensating for flaws to balance out.
I feel like there will be explosive chemistry.

But for it to work out in the long term, of course both parties have to be very mature and well functioned.

Starry

And then there are actual non-mistyped ENFPs that actually have a high sex drive and do some actual freaky shit in real life. Imagine that. ;)

You're new...and newly ENFP aren't you? ;) Imagine that.

Alassea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You're new...and newly ENFP aren't you? ;) Imagine that.

Oh sorry, was I talking to you? My bad; I should work on my impressionism.
Apparently 'new' is now an argument. Imagine that. ;)

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't think sex behaviors are type related. At all. So wondering which type would be more suitable to sex just seem pointless.

Starry

Oh sorry, was I talking to you? My bad; I should work on my impressionism.
Apparently 'new' is now an argument. Imagine that. ;)

I apologize. I didn't know you needed to be talking directly to me in order to quote you on an internet forum. How very ENFP of you to adhere to such a requirement.

Alassea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I don't think sex behaviors are type related. At all. So wondering which type would be more suitable to sex just seem pointless.

Shh, let us have our fun.

Starry

It's super creepy to try and spin a sexy image anyway. Legitimately sexy people don't do this/don't need to do this.

Alassea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I apologize. I didn't know you needed to be talking directly to me in order to quote you on an internet forum. How very ENFP of you to adhere to such a requirement.

QLz96_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

Alassea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It's super creepy to try and spin a sexy image anyway. Legitimately sexy people don't do this.

You do realize many ENFPs like to joke and fool around right? It's funny how serious you're taking this.
If it's creepy to you, then don't do it?
If others want to be 'creepy,' then let them?
Problem solved! :happy2:

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
its not serious Judgment that we have an issue with I find its critical judgment, if its presented in a negative tone, I immediately go into my feelings and feel like avoiding that person ( I am working on that) I will respond better if a serious judgment comes out in a warm way that makes me feel like good intention is behind it, otherwise yes the general feeling can be you are raining on our parade.

I agree. An ENFP acquaintance of mine hates judgments from anyone about her concerning anything, whatver, anything, unless it's done for her highest good, in a kind manner, and not just for the sake of criticizing.

We were having a cup of coffee together. I stopped in the middle of the conversation and started looking at her. "W-what?", she said with a perplexed smile on her face. I gently put my hand to her face, my thumb caressing her cheek and I said :"You're not getting any sleep lately, are you?".
She almost started purring.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Whoops I forgot I can't like posts Virtual ghost (which I'm okay with...it's just that I forget and leave thinking I liked something).

I told you in rep that I was just kidding. A friend told me recently that I was making my definitions too narrow or that I was confusing essential with something...but I do not see ENFPs as being naturally/essentially wired for freaky sex (I never, ever seen this until I come here...this ENFP sex talk like they are so badass in bed)...but rather freaky love.

I like your confession too. Believe it or not...you are one of my fav people on this site.

I know what you said but I was simply adding extra comment.

The sadest thing is that I am not even that much confused as much I am uncomforatable calling things for what they are. Since I was rised by 3 head types and education system that is head type heavy and therefore I see knowledge and competency as something good. Therefore every time I get out of head triad I get crisis of identity in a certain sense since I think that I am doing something wrong or betraying my values. However when you look at things realistically .... just look at that judgement (this can't be "observer" enneagram type however you turn this). Also neuroticism is pretty low for someone that should have 6 wing.

(relative to other taste takers)

The only real confusion is that didn't grew up in capitalism and therefore I don't fit into ENTJ stereotype (also I don't have 8 in tritype, but I have scored as 8 a number of times). Plus on plenty of places it says that 1 mistypes a 5 if they are intellectual, what is basically unavoidable if your tritype is "technical expert". So there is no real confusion, just unwillingless to redefine my own vision of myself. Especially since with this retyping I am becoming even more unfeeling and judgemental. In a way I often desire some confusion since in my mind everything is so decided and rigid.

Therefore I secretly from time to time look at softer types in order to see something other than rigidity. However as 1 and sx last I am gernerally terrible with personal and dating stuff. (and I quckly cool if I see comitment issues or auto-destructivness, which are likely to be ENFP traits)

Starry

You do realize many ENFPs like to joke and fool around right? It's funny how serious you're taking this.
If it's creepy to you, then don't do it?
If others want to be 'creepy,' then let them?
Problem solved! :happy2:

Ah I've been joking and fooling around on this forum for years. There's a difference between joking as an individual and joking as a type...which in turn creates a whole bunch of mistypes.

- - - Updated - - -

I know what you said but I was simply adding extra comment.

The sadest thing is that I am not even that much confused as much I am uncomforatable calling things for what they are. Since I was rised by 3 head types and education system that is head type heavy and therefore I see knowledge and competency as something good. Therefore every time I get out of head triad I get crisis of identity in a certain sense since I think that I am doing something wrong or betraying my values. However when you look at things realistically .... just look at that judgement (this can't be "observer" enneagram type however you turn this). Also neuroticism is pretty low for someone that should have 6 wing.

(relative to other taste takers)

The only real confusion is that didn't grew up in capitalism and therefore I don't fit into ENTJ stereotype (also I don't have 8 in tritype, but I have scored as 8 a number of times). Plus on plenty of places it says that 1 mistypes a 5 if they are intellectual, what is basically unavoidable if your tritype is "technical expert". So there is no real confusion, just unwillingless to redefine my own vision of myself. Especially since with this retyping I am becoming even more unfeeling and judgemental. In a way I often desire some confusion since in my mind everything is so decided and rigid.

Therefore I secretly from time to time look at softer types in order to see something other than rigidity. However as 1 and sx last I am gernerally terrible with personal and dating stuff. (and I quckly cool if I see comitment issues or auto-destructivness, which are likely to be ENFP traits)

I'm thinking about this VG...

Alassea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Ah I've been joking and fooling around on this forum for years. There's a difference between joking as an individual and joking as a type...which in turn creates a whole bunch of mistypes.

What's sad is that so many ESFJs read some basic ENFP description and then call themselves ENFPs.
I myself thought I was an INFP or INTJ for years until a few people pointed out I was ENFP. :doh:

That being said, I do, in fact, know an ENFP friend who is very sexually adventurous because that's where she chose to involve her functions. Doesn't mean she's mistyped though. It's why I said what I said. :p

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
More like ESTP going to get banned at some point while show casing their skillz

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
I agree. An ENFP acquaintance of mine hates judgments from anyone about her concerning anything, whatver, anything, unless it's done for her highest good, in a kind manner, and not just for the sake of criticizing. We were having a cup of coffee together. I stopped in the middle of the conversation and started looking at her. "W-what?", she said with a perplexed smile on her face. I gently put my hand to her face, my thumb caressing her cheek and I said :"You're not getting any sleep lately, are you?". She almost started purring.
I started purring when I read your post! We really are a case of you catch more flies with honey then vinegar