• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP-NT sex

Which NT would you rather have sex with?

• ENTP

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • INTP

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • INTJ

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Poor INTPs and ENTJs. Nobody is voting for them.

thats no problem because intp's are cursed to be virgins until the age of 50 so nobody on the forums isnt really experienced with them and because of that they settle up for voting entp's and intj's :yes: (<- this very convincing smiley makes this true). what comes to entj's, well what do you expect? :D

Esoteric Wench

Professional Trickster
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
If the same holds true for NFs, then INFPs and ENFJs aren't getting their fair shake at the love parade either.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENFP-INTJ sex is the best.
Like someone said, if the INTJ cares enough about it.
It's a holy mission of mine when i'm with someone to make things as good as humanly possible.
I know a few who are like me on that point.
If you love ENFPs, keeping them is hard work, i'd prefer to do anything regarding the relationship very well :)

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
I started the poll because INTP said ENFPs would not enjoy sex with an ENTP. It seems so weird to talk in these abbreviations.

Anyway I only know one woman who's an ENFP and she's 10 years older than me, my 'haircutter' or whatever the word for that is in English. She loves people, she looks so carefree and lovely. And everybody gets a haircut there, just to get to talk to her....because she is like a native psychologist ...always looking for answers in people.

I just feel bad I only know one ENFP.

Also.. I couldn't help noticing that most ENFPs on this forum are hot?!..which is even more intriguing : )))

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If the same holds true for NFs, then INFPs and ENFJs aren't getting their fair shake at the love parade either.
ENFJs are probably the best NFs in bed. They're the horniest of all Intuitive types (INFJs are closet freaks too though :D).

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
Yea they should probably change the type from ENFJ to HI horny intuitive.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
I think all NTs would have their various tricks.

ENTP for me because I like to laugh in bed and love when a guy takes initiative to try new things.

Esoteric Wench

Professional Trickster
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
I think all NTs would have their various tricks.

ENTP for me because I like to laugh in bed and love when a guy takes initiative to try new things.

^^^^^

This. :wubbie:

Damn. Now I'm regretting that I never closed the deal with the one ENTP I dated. It would have been insanely intense. Just like we Dominant Intuitives (i.e., ENxPs and INxJs) like it. :smile:

But I also knew it would never work out in the long run.... and I just can't bring myself to be physically intimate with someone if I don't think there's a future there. Sex needs to have meaning and context for me. Then again, everything has to have meaning and context for me.

sculpting

I have slept with an ENTP with a lot of Fe but only once-I could see him looking to connect with Fe and being very confused by seeing Fi. Another younger ENTP was like drowning into someone else's body. There was no skin, no flesh, just a merging of playful puppies.

The INTP I briefly dated was interesting as I was a puzzle to be figured out. Lots of interactions quickly explored and once a path was found it was cataloged away. But precision and distinct patterns established. He was sweet...

The INTJ? My INTJ is an astrophysicist. He looks about like what you'd expect an astrophysicist to look like- a bit frumpy and kinda cutely nerdy. I have never wanted to have sex with a man this much, so much, all the time, in my entire life. We are constantly touching each other, even in a nonsexual way-almost like starving for human contact and getting the most amazing sense of satiation from that contact. He innately understands how to touch me.

Sexually, He walks in the door and I get hot. It is a slow, methodical, systematic planned exploration. This will take years (YEARS!!!!!). I find the slowness of the approach is actually reinforcing learned tactile patterns, so that the next time the same touch is made it is much more stimulating, more eagerly anticipated. He turns me into a drooling, wobbly kneed, little puddle of kittenlike lush. So much for Te, weeeeeeeeeee........... hehehe ....Yuuuummmmyyyyyyy kissesssssssss. puuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. He does this thing to my belly button.... and my belleeee and my ears......ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, hehehe........excuse me, I am dissolving into the floor now...........;)

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
I have slept with an ENTP with a lot of Fe but only once-I could see him looking to connect with Fe and being very confused by seeing Fi. Another younger ENTP was like drowning into someone else's body. There was no skin, no flesh, just a merging of playful puppies.

The INTP I briefly dated was interesting as I was a puzzle to be figured out. Lots of interactions quickly explored and once a path was found it was cataloged away. But precision and distinct patterns established. He was sweet...

The INTJ? My INTJ is an astrophysicist. He looks about like what you'd expect an astrophysicist to look like- a bit frumpy and kinda cutely nerdy. I have never wanted to have sex with a man this much, so much, all the time, in my entire life. We are constantly touching each other, even in a nonsexual way-almost like starving for human contact and getting the most amazing sense of satiation from that contact. He innately understands how to touch me.

Sexually, He walks in the door and I get hot.
It is a slow, methodical, systematic planned exploration. This will take years (YEARS!!!!!). I find the slowness of the approach is actually reinforcing learned tactile patterns, so that the next time the same touch is made it is much more stimulating, more eagerly anticipated. He turns me into a drooling, wobbly kneed, little puddle of kittenlike lush. So much for Te, weeeeeeeeeee........... hehehe ....Yuuuummmmyyyyyyy kissesssssssss. puuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. He does this thing to my belly button.... and my belleeee and my ears......ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, hehehe........excuse me, I am dissolving into the floor now...........;)

It's always nice when someone's presence is enough alone to get the juices flowing. Doesn't happen often though.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
All you NFs not picking INTPs are missing out.

INTP sex is like a meteor strike. Sure it's pretty rare, but when it happens there's tons of earth-shaking, fire, dust, and mass extinction.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
All you NFs not picking INTPs are missing out.

INTP sex is like a meteor strike. Sure it's pretty rare, but when it happens there's tons of earth-shaking, fire, dust, and mass extinction.

I'd have sex with you dude..

R

ReflecTcelfeR

We like making you wait. The endless struggle you go through in order to entangle us with makes it all the sweeter when said meteor strike occurs.

promethathustra

MBTI Type
XNTP
Enneagram
5w4
I think spanking would be required with any xNTP. You guys need a little discipline in your lives.

Where's my hair brush? I saw it around here just this morning.

Have a cord of nine tails---bring the brush...if you like!

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
i wonder how many who voted has had sex with all nt types