• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP-NT sex

Which NT would you rather have sex with?

• ENTP

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • INTP

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • INTJ

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Esoteric Wench

Professional Trickster
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
I can only speak to INTP and INTJ from personal experience, but I voted for ENTP. I think they would be able to keep up with my interest in variety and trying new things. They also would be looking outside of themselves to make sure my needs were being met more often than their INTx brethren.

There is something fundamentally (perhaps transcendentally) unique about N on N sex, I think. It's like both partners are in possession of the same, secret decoder ring. And this ring is key to translating all the symbolic communications that goes on whenever two Ns get together.

:devil:

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
intj - was the freakiest most creative, fantasy based sex. i dig it.
it was one of the best consensual exchanges of power in bed when
it came to domination and submission. a really, really nice balance.

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop

Oh damn. :9436: In a good way. I swooned.

Esoteric Wench

Professional Trickster
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8

it was one of the best consensual exchanges of power in bed when it came to domination and submission. a really, really nice balance.

My INTJ was not so gifted in this area. :blush:

I must admit that I am completely intrigued by mmhmm's comment. And, not really that surprised. One of my favorite things about INTJs is that IF they decided to think about interpersonal interactions, they can be fantastic at them. The sticky wicket is that they have to decide to think about them. If the other person's emotional / physical needs don't come up on their radar, then you're screwed.... or not screwed very well at all... as the case may be.

At least this has been my experience. :rofl1:

Esoteric Wench

Professional Trickster
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
I think spanking would be required with any xNTP. You guys need a little discipline in your lives.

Where's my hair brush? I saw it around here just this morning.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think spanking would be required with any xNTP. You guys need a little discipline in your lives.

Where's my hair brush? I saw it around here just this morning.

ohh no, you exfp's are the ones who need some discipline :devil:

Esoteric Wench

Professional Trickster
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
LOL!

If we're not careful, this thread is going to get moved to the Sexuality & Mature Topics forum.

I must admit that regardless of how I voted earlier, my INTP was tied for first place in the skill and creativity department. Maybe I need to go back and change my vote. Or perhaps this is proof that theory and experience are sometimes mutually exclusive.

:devil:

stringstheory

THIS bitch
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
i think we could all use a little disciplining if you ask me :devil:

this. also voted INTJ. I don't think they sometimes see sex in the same way that i do though. it's more like i feel they're approaching it from a more creative "challenging" standpoint..at least with the ones i knew in the biblical sense. and it was all fantastic^^

honestly though i think i tend to go for Introverts in this sense. i am always very intrigued and turned on by getting to see this side of a strong Introvert :D

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Agreed.

:yes:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTPs are probably the most fun in bed. :D I don't think I've had the pleasure of having an NT yet though, my long-term girlfriend in high school was ENFP and the few one-night stands I've had since have all been with SPs.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
I dont know if any of the girls I've slept with were INTJs...but I wouldn't pass one up.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
i would assume that there would be quite big difference between intj guy and girl on this

Esoteric Wench

Professional Trickster
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Poor INTPs and ENTJs. Nobody is voting for them.

Looks like ENFPs think only the outliers are worth a damn in the sack.

:rofl1:

Esoteric Wench

Professional Trickster
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
That completely cracked me up. The world must be peopled, after all.