User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which NT would you rather have sex with?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • ENTP

    9 40.91%
  • ENTJ

    1 4.55%
  • INTP

    3 13.64%
  • INTJ

    9 40.91%
First 678910 Last

Results 71 to 80 of 136

Thread: ENFP-NT sex

  1. #71
    Always Intentional
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,976

    Default

    All of them at the same time.
    Likes Abcdenfp liked this post

  2. #72
    Digital ambition Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iNTJ
    Enneagram
    583 so/sp
    Posts
    10,351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    All of them at the same time.

    True ENFP answer.
    Likes Cassandra liked this post

  3. #73
    Senior Member Alassea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 so/sx
    Posts
    204

    Default

    .
    Last edited by Alassea; 08-02-2017 at 07:22 PM.
    "She had a lively, playful disposition which delighted in anything ridiculous." ~Jane Austen

  4. #74
    Always Intentional
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Virtual ghost View Post
    True ENFP answer.
    ENFPs are so FREAKY
    Likes Abcdenfp liked this post

  5. #75
    Digital ambition Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iNTJ
    Enneagram
    583 so/sp
    Posts
    10,351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    ENFPs are so FREAKY
    More like: ENFPs like to come like this from time to time.



    Unrelated to that: a few weeks ago you asked me if I see e7 integration in myself and I have said "No". However there is a hidden element in that story and that is that I am simply not integrated at all into e7 and therefore I am static/unahappy/bored. Which is why I can observe ENFPs from affar "since they have that I want", because ENFPs are mostly 7s or they have 7 fix. :confession:
    Likes Abcdenfp liked this post

  6. #76
    failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te
    Posts
    4,360

    Default

    I'm too lazy

  7. #77
    Always Intentional
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Virtual ghost View Post
    More like: ENFPs like to come like this from time to time.



    Unrelated to that: a few weeks ago you asked me if I see e7 integration in myself and I have said "No". However there is a hidden element in that story and that is that I am simply not integrated at all into e7 and therefore I am static/unahappy/bored. Which is why I can observe ENFPs from affar "since they have that I want", because ENFPs are mostly 7s or they have 7 fix. :confession:


    Whoops I forgot I can't like posts Virtual ghost (which I'm okay with...it's just that I forget and leave thinking I liked something).

    I told you in rep that I was just kidding. A friend told me recently that I was making my definitions too narrow or that I was confusing essential with something...but I do not see ENFPs as being naturally/essentially wired for freaky sex (I never, ever seen this until I come here...this ENFP sex talk like they are so badass in bed)...but rather freaky love.


    I like your confession too. Believe it or not...you are one of my fav people on this site.

  8. #78
    abcdenfp Abcdenfp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6
    Posts
    553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Whoops I forgot I can't like posts Virtual ghost (which I'm okay with...it's just that I forget and leave thinking I liked something). I told you in rep that I was just kidding. A friend told me recently that I was making my definitions too narrow or that I was confusing essential with something...but I do not see ENFPs as being naturally/essentially wired for freaky sex (I never, ever seen this until I come here...this ENFP sex talk like they are so badass in bed)...but rather freaky love. I like your confession too. Believe it or not...you are one of my fav people on this site.
    But starry, don't you think that it would make sense that ENFPs would be seen as sexy/freaky as we are open to possibilities and exploring new things/ flexible in thinking and concepts PLUS we can be spontaneous and non judgmental anddd love a good fantasy / role playing! It doesn't mean we are promiscuous but generous lovers?
    Likes Alassea liked this post

  9. #79
    Always Intentional
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abcdenfp View Post
    But starry, don't you think that it would make sense that ENFPs would be seen as sexy/freaky as we are open to possibilities and exploring new things/ flexible in thinking and concepts PLUS we can be spontaneous and non judgmental anddd love a good fantasy / role playing! It doesn't mean we are promiscuous but generous lovers?

    I think there are a lot of EFJ mistypes.

    I think there are a lot of actual ENFPs that are on the "narcissist" side of things and overly optimistic about their skillz.

    I think there are a lot of actual ENFPs that believe talk is walk.



    I've seen a lot of ENFPs...that are actual ENFPs...that score nearly equal on Se....
    Likes chubber liked this post

  10. #80
    abcdenfp Abcdenfp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6
    Posts
    553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    I think there are a lot of EFJ mistypes. I think there are a lot of actual ENFPs that are on the "narcissist" side of things and overly optimistic about their skillz. I think there are a lot of actual ENFPs that believe talk is walk. I've seen a lot of ENFPs...that are actual ENFPs...that score nearly equal on Se....
    I shall ponder on this ..

Similar Threads

  1. [ENFP] ENFPs, do you ever feel more like SPs or NTs than NFs?
    By Elfboy in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-14-2011, 10:19 PM
  2. [ENFP] ENFP and casual sex
    By tortoise in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 07-04-2011, 10:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO