User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which NT would you rather have sex with?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • ENTP

9 40.91%
  • ENTJ

1 4.55%
  • INTP

3 13.64%
  • INTJ

9 40.91%
First 678910 Last

Thread: ENFP-NT sex

Always Intentional

All of them at the same time.
    Likes Abcdenfp liked this post

MBTI
    iNTJ
    Enneagram
    583 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    All of them at the same time.

True ENFP answer.
    Likes Cassandra liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 so/sx

Last edited by Alassea; 08-02-2017 at 07:22 PM.
    "She had a lively, playful disposition which delighted in anything ridiculous." ~Jane Austen

Always Intentional

Quote Originally Posted by Virtual ghost View Post
    True ENFP answer.
    ENFPs are so FREAKY

MBTI
    iNTJ
    Enneagram
    583 so/sp

ENFPs are so FREAKY
    More like: ENFPs like to come like this from time to time.

Unrelated to that: a few weeks ago you asked me if I see e7 integration in myself and I have said "No". However there is a hidden element in that story and that is that I am simply not integrated at all into e7 and therefore I am static/unahappy/bored. Which is why I can observe ENFPs from affar "since they have that I want", because ENFPs are mostly 7s or they have 7 fix. :confession:

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

I'm too lazy

Always Intentional

Quote Originally Posted by Virtual ghost View Post
    More like: ENFPs like to come like this from time to time.

Unrelated to that: a few weeks ago you asked me if I see e7 integration in myself and I have said "No". However there is a hidden element in that story and that is that I am simply not integrated at all into e7 and therefore I am static/unahappy/bored. Which is why I can observe ENFPs from affar "since they have that I want", because ENFPs are mostly 7s or they have 7 fix. :confession:

Whoops I forgot I can't like posts Virtual ghost (which I'm okay with...it's just that I forget and leave thinking I liked something).

I told you in rep that I was just kidding. A friend told me recently that I was making my definitions too narrow or that I was confusing essential with something...but I do not see ENFPs as being naturally/essentially wired for freaky sex (I never, ever seen this until I come here...this ENFP sex talk like they are so badass in bed)...but rather freaky love.

I like your confession too. Believe it or not...you are one of my fav people on this site.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6

Whoops I forgot I can't like posts Virtual ghost (which I'm okay with...it's just that I forget and leave thinking I liked something). I told you in rep that I was just kidding. A friend told me recently that I was making my definitions too narrow or that I was confusing essential with something...but I do not see ENFPs as being naturally/essentially wired for freaky sex (I never, ever seen this until I come here...this ENFP sex talk like they are so badass in bed)...but rather freaky love. I like your confession too. Believe it or not...you are one of my fav people on this site.
    But starry, don't you think that it would make sense that ENFPs would be seen as sexy/freaky as we are open to possibilities and exploring new things/ flexible in thinking and concepts PLUS we can be spontaneous and non judgmental anddd love a good fantasy / role playing! It doesn't mean we are promiscuous but generous lovers?
    Likes Alassea liked this post

Always Intentional

Quote Originally Posted by Abcdenfp View Post
    But starry, don't you think that it would make sense that ENFPs would be seen as sexy/freaky as we are open to possibilities and exploring new things/ flexible in thinking and concepts PLUS we can be spontaneous and non judgmental anddd love a good fantasy / role playing! It doesn't mean we are promiscuous but generous lovers?

I think there are a lot of EFJ mistypes.

I think there are a lot of actual ENFPs that are on the "narcissist" side of things and overly optimistic about their skillz.

I think there are a lot of actual ENFPs that believe talk is walk.

I've seen a lot of ENFPs...that are actual ENFPs...that score nearly equal on Se....
    Likes chubber liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6

I think there are a lot of EFJ mistypes. I think there are a lot of actual ENFPs that are on the "narcissist" side of things and overly optimistic about their skillz. I think there are a lot of actual ENFPs that believe talk is walk. I've seen a lot of ENFPs...that are actual ENFPs...that score nearly equal on Se....
    I shall ponder on this ..