User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which NT would you rather have sex with?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • ENTP

    9 40.91%
  • ENTJ

    1 4.55%
  • INTP

    3 13.64%
  • INTJ

    9 40.91%
First 56789 Last

Results 61 to 70 of 136

Thread: ENFP-NT sex

  1. #61
    Senior Member Alassea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 so/sx
    Posts
    204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    I was, it didnt last long. Lifes crazy busy, not on much. Doing good, about to start nursing. Doing a CNA job for expeirience to make it easier to get foot in door at hospital.
    How did you two meet if you don't mind me asking?
    "She had a lively, playful disposition which delighted in anything ridiculous." ~Jane Austen

  2. #62
    Digital ambition Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iNTJ
    Enneagram
    583 so/sp
    Posts
    10,327

    Default

    If I can notice I am not surpried at all by the poll, after all ENFPs have discomfort with showings of serious judgements. Actually this is why I keep a distance from my mother, since admiting or showing to the artistic ENFP that you are Te-dom is like admiting to conservative parents that you are gay.


    With ENFPs I always I have the impression that I am going to step on them, suck out the joy of life out of them or something like that.
    Likes chubber liked this post

  3. #63
    abcdenfp Abcdenfp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6
    Posts
    553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Virtual ghost View Post
    If I can notice I am not surpried at all by the poll, after all ENFPs have discomfort with showings of serious judgements. Actually this is why I keep a distance from my mother, since admiting or showing to the artistic ENFP that you are Te-dom is like admiting to conservative parents that you are gay.


    With ENFPs I always I have the impression that I am going to step on them, suck out the joy of life out of them or something like that.
    its not serious Judgment that we have an issue with I find its critical judgment, if its presented in a negative tone, I immediately go into my feelings and feel like avoiding that person ( I am working on that) I will respond better if a serious judgment comes out in a warm way that makes me feel like good intention is behind it, otherwise yes the general feeling can be you are raining on our parade.

    I think because we live in the land of possibilities that we have to train ourselves to understand that criticism and the presentation of actual drawbacks to a situation/idea are just really support systems to assist with making the idea work not personal attacks, it feels like one and the same sometimes because the ideas feel so intimate and personal, but they are really just concepts.

  4. #64
    Digital ambition Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iNTJ
    Enneagram
    583 so/sp
    Posts
    10,327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abcdenfp View Post
    its not serious Judgment that we have an issue with I find its critical judgment, if its presented in a negative tone, I immediately go into my feelings and feel like avoiding that person ( I am working on that) I will respond better if a serious judgment comes out in a warm way that makes me feel like good intention is behind it, otherwise yes the general feeling can be you are raining on our parade.

    I think because we live in the land of possibilities that we have to train ourselves to understand that criticism and the presentation of actual drawbacks to a situation/idea are just really support systems to assist with making the idea work not personal attacks, it feels like one and the same sometimes because the ideas feel so intimate and personal, but they are really just concepts.

    Isn't it silly to say that you live in the world of possibilities but you struggle with this ? :jerk:


  5. #65
    abcdenfp Abcdenfp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6
    Posts
    553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Virtual ghost View Post
    Isn't it silly to say that you live in the world of possibilities but you struggle with this ? :jerk:

    we are walking contradictions soooooo I say its not surprising
    Likes Alassea liked this post

  6. #66
    FRACTALICIOUS phobik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,146

    Default

    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

    Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

  7. #67
    Digital ambition Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iNTJ
    Enneagram
    583 so/sp
    Posts
    10,327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abcdenfp View Post
    we are walking contradictions soooooo I say its not surprising
    Well, that is implying two things.


    1. You are not working properly and I think that I should try to "repair you".

    2. If there is a hurry I will not have time to persuade you nicely but that doesn't mean that I am genuine unfeeling jerk. In other words most ENFPs aren't bothered too much with the concept of time and tend to think in abstraction in which "when and where" is rarely strictly related part of the concept/problem.


    To be honest I have some "opposites attracts" vibes with ENFPs but our logic is so fundamentally different that there is hard to find common line of reasoning. Althought I am more attracted to them than the opposite, however I quite always feel like a monster around them, so I hide my thoughts even if I may look empty because of that.


    As the profile said it,

    1w9s:
    Can have an aura of 9-like calm although eruptions of temper are possible.
    Often have a detached quality and can be mistaken for Fives.
    Tendency to formulate and embrace principles that have little human content, but this is also their strength.
    When awakened, may be objective and balanced, cool and moderate in their evaluations.
    More entranced, might have perfectionistic expectations that are not humanly possible to meet.
    May hold social or political opinions that are supremely logical but ultimately heartless and draconian. The rules come first no matter what.
    Can be merciless or unwittingly cruel.
    Often a little colorless in their personal appearance.
    Plain dressers, preferring functional clothing that is appropriate to context but not flashy. The emphasis on function may extend to their general lifestyle. Practicality is highly valued.

    Therefore next to ENFPs (and similar types) I can feel quite soulless and corrupt because of this.

  8. #68
    abcdenfp Abcdenfp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6
    Posts
    553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Virtual ghost View Post
    Well, that is implying two things. 1. You are not working properly and I think that I should try to "repair you". 2. If there is a hurry I will not have time to persuade you nicely but that doesn't mean that I am genuine unfeeling jerk. In other words most ENFPs aren't bothered too much with the concept of time and tend to think in abstraction in which "when and where" is rarely strictly related part of the concept/problem. To be honest I have some "opposites attracts" vibes with ENFPs but our logic is so fundamentally different that there is hard to find common line of reasoning. Althought I am more attracted to them than the opposite, however I quite always feel like a monster around them, so I hide my thoughts even if I may look empty because of that. As the profile said it, Therefore next to ENFPs (and similar types) I can feel quite soulless and corrupt because of this.
    maybe inflexible/rigid and matter of fact ... but monster /soulless and corrupt sounds inaccurate. From the previous discussions you and I have had, I gather that above all You like order and reason and I respect that. You shouldn't hide who you are to spare other peoples feelings, afterall real monsters aren't afraid of the dark

  9. #69
    Senior Member Alassea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 so/sx
    Posts
    204

    Default

    Of the four options, I would choose ENTJ, but the poll is closed :P
    "She had a lively, playful disposition which delighted in anything ridiculous." ~Jane Austen

  10. #70
    Digital ambition Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iNTJ
    Enneagram
    583 so/sp
    Posts
    10,327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abcdenfp View Post
    maybe inflexible/rigid and matter of fact ... but monster /soulless and corrupt sounds inaccurate. From the previous discussions you and I have had, I gather that above all You like order and reason and I respect that. You shouldn't hide who you are to spare other peoples feelings, afterall real monsters aren't afraid of the dark

    Perhaps, but they may simply be careful with showing that they are monsters, in order to maintain influence. Some of us aren't transparent.


    Yeah, all of that sounds nice in theory and until you are at the receiving side of my judgements. Since in my natural form I am not shy and I can be quite straight forward. Your words sounds nice but it isn't simple as that. Just yesterday ENTP has annoyed me so much that I was thinking about smashing a chair on his head, just so that he shuts up and leave others alone. However he didn't get a single clue since I have completely hidden my thoughts that are on my mind. Back in school there were teachers that parents wanted fired due to their abusive nature, plus they personally remembered them as abusive from the time when they were children. However educational authorities never actually fired those mantally ill people. Therefore I had ideas that I have to "repair" this myself and therefore I almost spitted into face of my history teacher in order to shock/stun her, so that I can punch her so strongly that she would fall out the chair (because the needs of many outweight the need of the few and she is obvious wrong doer). However I felt sorry for my parents and I knew that this act wouldn't fix anything, therefore I was just very sarcastic towards this woman. Later even the parents came to congratulate me for my courage to stand up "the witch", like "you are my hero I would never dare to do that".



    So when I say that I have strong codeming judgement I am not joking. However my own values force me to use that judgement constructively, of course I am trying to pretent that I am not judgemental but that is obviously a fairytale.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Alassea View Post
    Of the four options, I would choose ENTJ, but the poll is closed :P

    Why ?

Similar Threads

  1. [ENFP] ENFPs, do you ever feel more like SPs or NTs than NFs?
    By Elfboy in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-14-2011, 10:19 PM
  2. [ENFP] ENFP and casual sex
    By tortoise in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 07-04-2011, 10:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO