• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP-NT sex

Which NT would you rather have sex with?

• ENTP

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • INTP

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • INTJ

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alassea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I was, it didnt last long. Lifes crazy busy, not on much. Doing good, about to start nursing. Doing a CNA job for expeirience to make it easier to get foot in door at hospital.

How did you two meet if you don't mind me asking? :blush:

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
If I can notice I am not surpried at all by the poll, after all ENFPs have discomfort with showings of serious judgements. Actually this is why I keep a distance from my mother, since admiting or showing to the artistic ENFP that you are Te-dom is like admiting to conservative parents that you are gay.

With ENFPs I always I have the impression that I am going to step on them, suck out the joy of life out of them or something like that.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
If I can notice I am not surpried at all by the poll, after all ENFPs have discomfort with showings of serious judgements. Actually this is why I keep a distance from my mother, since admiting or showing to the artistic ENFP that you are Te-dom is like admiting to conservative parents that you are gay.

With ENFPs I always I have the impression that I am going to step on them, suck out the joy of life out of them or something like that.

its not serious Judgment that we have an issue with I find its critical judgment, if its presented in a negative tone, I immediately go into my feelings and feel like avoiding that person ( I am working on that) I will respond better if a serious judgment comes out in a warm way that makes me feel like good intention is behind it, otherwise yes the general feeling can be you are raining on our parade.

I think because we live in the land of possibilities that we have to train ourselves to understand that criticism and the presentation of actual drawbacks to a situation/idea are just really support systems to assist with making the idea work not personal attacks, it feels like one and the same sometimes because the ideas feel so intimate and personal, but they are really just concepts.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
its not serious Judgment that we have an issue with I find its critical judgment, if its presented in a negative tone, I immediately go into my feelings and feel like avoiding that person ( I am working on that) I will respond better if a serious judgment comes out in a warm way that makes me feel like good intention is behind it, otherwise yes the general feeling can be you are raining on our parade.

I think because we live in the land of possibilities that we have to train ourselves to understand that criticism and the presentation of actual drawbacks to a situation/idea are just really support systems to assist with making the idea work not personal attacks, it feels like one and the same sometimes because the ideas feel so intimate and personal, but they are really just concepts.

Isn't it silly to say that you live in the world of possibilities but you struggle with this ? :jerk:

:wink:

Permabanned

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
we are walking contradictions soooooo I say its not surprising :doh:

Well, that is implying two things.

1. You are not working properly and I think that I should try to "repair you".

2. If there is a hurry I will not have time to persuade you nicely but that doesn't mean that I am genuine unfeeling jerk. In other words most ENFPs aren't bothered too much with the concept of time and tend to think in abstraction in which "when and where" is rarely strictly related part of the concept/problem.

To be honest I have some "opposites attracts" vibes with ENFPs but our logic is so fundamentally different that there is hard to find common line of reasoning. Althought I am more attracted to them than the opposite, however I quite always feel like a monster around them, so I hide my thoughts even if I may look empty because of that.

As the profile said it,

1w9s:
Can have an aura of 9-like calm although eruptions of temper are possible.
Often have a detached quality and can be mistaken for Fives.
Tendency to formulate and embrace principles that have little human content, but this is also their strength.
When awakened, may be objective and balanced, cool and moderate in their evaluations.
More entranced, might have perfectionistic expectations that are not humanly possible to meet.
May hold social or political opinions that are supremely logical but ultimately heartless and draconian. The rules come first no matter what.
Can be merciless or unwittingly cruel.
Often a little colorless in their personal appearance.
Plain dressers, preferring functional clothing that is appropriate to context but not flashy. The emphasis on function may extend to their general lifestyle. Practicality is highly valued.

Therefore next to ENFPs (and similar types) I can feel quite soulless and corrupt because of this.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
Well, that is implying two things. 1. You are not working properly and I think that I should try to "repair you". 2. If there is a hurry I will not have time to persuade you nicely but that doesn't mean that I am genuine unfeeling jerk. In other words most ENFPs aren't bothered too much with the concept of time and tend to think in abstraction in which "when and where" is rarely strictly related part of the concept/problem. To be honest I have some "opposites attracts" vibes with ENFPs but our logic is so fundamentally different that there is hard to find common line of reasoning. Althought I am more attracted to them than the opposite, however I quite always feel like a monster around them, so I hide my thoughts even if I may look empty because of that. As the profile said it, Therefore next to ENFPs (and similar types) I can feel quite soulless and corrupt because of this.
maybe inflexible/rigid and matter of fact ... but monster /soulless and corrupt sounds inaccurate. From the previous discussions you and I have had, I gather that above all You like order and reason and I respect that. You shouldn't hide who you are to spare other peoples feelings, afterall real monsters aren't afraid of the dark :newwink:

Alassea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Of the four options, I would choose ENTJ, but the poll is closed :p

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
maybe inflexible/rigid and matter of fact ... but monster /soulless and corrupt sounds inaccurate. From the previous discussions you and I have had, I gather that above all You like order and reason and I respect that. You shouldn't hide who you are to spare other peoples feelings, afterall real monsters aren't afraid of the dark :newwink:

Perhaps, but they may simply be careful with showing that they are monsters, in order to maintain influence. Some of us aren't transparent. :burns:

Yeah, all of that sounds nice in theory and until you are at the receiving side of my judgements. Since in my natural form I am not shy and I can be quite straight forward. Your words sounds nice but it isn't simple as that. Just yesterday ENTP has annoyed me so much that I was thinking about smashing a chair on his head, just so that he shuts up and leave others alone. However he didn't get a single clue since I have completely hidden my thoughts that are on my mind. Back in school there were teachers that parents wanted fired due to their abusive nature, plus they personally remembered them as abusive from the time when they were children. However educational authorities never actually fired those mantally ill people. Therefore I had ideas that I have to "repair" this myself and therefore I almost spitted into face of my history teacher in order to shock/stun her, so that I can punch her so strongly that she would fall out the chair (because the needs of many outweight the need of the few and she is obvious wrong doer). However I felt sorry for my parents and I knew that this act wouldn't fix anything, therefore I was just very sarcastic towards this woman. Later even the parents came to congratulate me for my courage to stand up "the witch", like "you are my hero I would never dare to do that".

So when I say that I have strong codeming judgement I am not joking. However my own values force me to use that judgement constructively, of course I am trying to pretent that I am not judgemental but that is obviously a fairytale.

- - - Updated - - -

Of the four options, I would choose ENTJ, but the poll is closed :p

Why ? :)

Alassea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Last edited:

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
ENFPs are so FREAKY

More like: ENFPs like to come like this from time to time.

Unrelated to that: a few weeks ago you asked me if I see e7 integration in myself and I have said "No". However there is a hidden element in that story and that is that I am simply not integrated at all into e7 and therefore I am static/unahappy/bored. Which is why I can observe ENFPs from affar "since they have that I want", because ENFPs are mostly 7s or they have 7 fix. :confession:

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm too lazy

Starry

More like: ENFPs like to come like this from time to time.

Unrelated to that: a few weeks ago you asked me if I see e7 integration in myself and I have said "No". However there is a hidden element in that story and that is that I am simply not integrated at all into e7 and therefore I am static/unahappy/bored. Which is why I can observe ENFPs from affar "since they have that I want", because ENFPs are mostly 7s or they have 7 fix. :confession:

Whoops I forgot I can't like posts Virtual ghost (which I'm okay with...it's just that I forget and leave thinking I liked something).

I told you in rep that I was just kidding. A friend told me recently that I was making my definitions too narrow or that I was confusing essential with something...but I do not see ENFPs as being naturally/essentially wired for freaky sex (I never, ever seen this until I come here...this ENFP sex talk like they are so badass in bed)...but rather freaky love.

I like your confession too. Believe it or not...you are one of my fav people on this site.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
Whoops I forgot I can't like posts Virtual ghost (which I'm okay with...it's just that I forget and leave thinking I liked something). I told you in rep that I was just kidding. A friend told me recently that I was making my definitions too narrow or that I was confusing essential with something...but I do not see ENFPs as being naturally/essentially wired for freaky sex (I never, ever seen this until I come here...this ENFP sex talk like they are so badass in bed)...but rather freaky love. I like your confession too. Believe it or not...you are one of my fav people on this site.
But starry, don't you think that it would make sense that ENFPs would be seen as sexy/freaky as we are open to possibilities and exploring new things/ flexible in thinking and concepts PLUS we can be spontaneous and non judgmental anddd love a good fantasy / role playing! It doesn't mean we are promiscuous but generous lovers?

Starry

But starry, don't you think that it would make sense that ENFPs would be seen as sexy/freaky as we are open to possibilities and exploring new things/ flexible in thinking and concepts PLUS we can be spontaneous and non judgmental anddd love a good fantasy / role playing! It doesn't mean we are promiscuous but generous lovers?

I think there are a lot of EFJ mistypes.

I think there are a lot of actual ENFPs that are on the "narcissist" side of things and overly optimistic about their skillz.

I think there are a lot of actual ENFPs that believe talk is walk.

I've seen a lot of ENFPs...that are actual ENFPs...that score nearly equal on Se....

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
I think there are a lot of EFJ mistypes. I think there are a lot of actual ENFPs that are on the "narcissist" side of things and overly optimistic about their skillz. I think there are a lot of actual ENFPs that believe talk is walk. I've seen a lot of ENFPs...that are actual ENFPs...that score nearly equal on Se....
I shall ponder on this ..