• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP-NT sex

Which NT would you rather have sex with?

• ENTP

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • INTP

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • INTJ

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MafiaAngel180

MBTI Type
ENFP
I think I am going to bang each of the 16 personality types in the name of research. Then I will share my findings with all of you. Hahahaha.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Actually, I'm the one who voted ENTJ...INTJ I've done and absolutely love it :devil:

I would love to try out their extraverted brother though...more Se :drool:

INTPs are actually on my list as well as the Ne-play is to die for with those guys

ENTPs, due to my past, are not usually on my list. They tend to have a 'little brother' vibe to me and it's kinda hard to feel the need to jump my brothers bones...:thinking:

duck!

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
*snatches the hairbrush*
My boyfriend is an INTP... he sure as heck needs that discipline. I'm an ENFP, but he makes me look like I'm functional!

Vamp

MBTI Type
ENFP
I think I am going to bang each of the 16 personality types in the name of research. Then I will share my findings with all of you. Hahahaha.

This is a good plan. I will work hard to conduct my own study. :workout:

Kurt.Is.God

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4W5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh, man, it's up to me to break the tie between INTJ and ENTP. I can't handle this responsibility. If somebody else is undecided, how about we split the vote?

S

Society

so based on the results and the mythical MBTI pairing (to be taken with a salt mine) we can conclude:

ENFP + INTJ = good for relationships and sex
ENTP + INTJ = somehow good for relationship (don't ask me how)...
ENFP + ENTP = good for sex but not relationships...

conclusion: have ENFP+INTJ couples invite their ENTP friends for thresomes.

everybody wins.

gmanyo

sswwwaagggg
MBTI Type
ENTP
I would choose ENTP by default. But I'd rather stay away from T sex in general. I guess I wouldn't know, being a virgin and all, but I would guess ESFJ sex might be good. I wouldn't worry about them judging me as much.

S

Society

I'd go for the one that goes for me. :D
based on the mythical MBTI coupling ideals, apearently its ENFPs..
I would choose ENTP by default. But I'd rather stay away from T sex in general. I guess I wouldn't know, being a virgin and all, but I would guess ESFJ sex might be good. I wouldn't worry about them judging me as much.
INFJs all the way man... best sexual chemistry in my life so far (but i am open to be proven wrong).

we do need an equivilent thread for NT-NF sex don't we?
edit - here it is. good idea gmanyo.

Kitsune413

MBTI Type
enfp
entj's you have to make them change their rules to do the really fun stuff.

Fun to work at it.

mostly enfp females here. Are you dominant in bed? Alot of dominant, submissive comments here.

Alassea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm still conducting research tbh.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
I think spanking would be required with any xNTP. You guys need a little discipline in your lives.

Where's my hair brush? I saw it around here just this morning.

Enfps too.. ohh here's the hair brush!!:newwink:

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
entj's you have to make them change their rules to do the really fun stuff. Fun to work at it. mostly enfp females here. Are you dominant in bed? Alot of dominant, submissive comments here.
A bit a both but mainly because it takes a great deal of emotional trust for me to allow someone to dominate me but when the trust is there .. I find it totally delicious to be dominated.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This thread is hillarious...the groups not known for "sex" rated.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I thought you were gone.
How's your ENFP gf doing? :)

I was, it didnt last long. Lifes crazy busy, not on much. Doing good, about to start nursing. Doing a CNA job for expeirience to make it easier to get foot in door at hospital.