User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which NT would you rather have sex with?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • ENTP

9 40.91%
  • ENTJ

1 4.55%
  • INTP

3 13.64%
  • INTJ

9 40.91%
First 89101112 Last

Thread: ENFP-NT sex

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    I apologize. I didn't know you needed to be talking directly to me in order to quote you on an internet forum. How very ENFP of you to adhere to such a requirement.
    "She had a lively, playful disposition which delighted in anything ridiculous." ~Jane Austen

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 so/sx

It's super creepy to try and spin a sexy image anyway. Legitimately sexy people don't do this.
    You do realize many ENFPs like to joke and fool around right? It's funny how serious you're taking this.
    If it's creepy to you, then don't do it?
    If others want to be 'creepy,' then let them?
    Problem solved!
    "She had a lively, playful disposition which delighted in anything ridiculous." ~Jane Austen

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Alassea View Post
    Shh, let us have our fun.
    Of course, who am I to cut the fun of the people? Perhaps a grumpy grandpa who just hate fun? Yeah.
    "If the truth shall kill them, let them die"
    468: The Truth Teller [4w5 - 6w5 - 8w7].

Mastermind Fieldmarshal Sacrophagus's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Abcdenfp View Post
    its not serious Judgment that we have an issue with I find its critical judgment, if its presented in a negative tone, I immediately go into my feelings and feel like avoiding that person ( I am working on that) I will respond better if a serious judgment comes out in a warm way that makes me feel like good intention is behind it, otherwise yes the general feeling can be you are raining on our parade.
    I agree. An ENFP acquaintance of mine hates judgments from anyone about her concerning anything, whatver, anything, unless it's done for her highest good, in a kind manner, and not just for the sake of criticizing.

We were having a cup of coffee together. I stopped in the middle of the conversation and started looking at her. "W-what?", she said with a perplexed smile on her face. I gently put my hand to her face, my thumb caressing her cheek and I said :"You're not getting any sleep lately, are you?".
    She almost started purring.
    Likes Abcdenfp, Cassandra liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 so/sx

MBTI
    iNTJ
    Enneagram
    583 so/sp

Whoops I forgot I can't like posts Virtual ghost (which I'm okay with...it's just that I forget and leave thinking I liked something).

I told you in rep that I was just kidding. A friend told me recently that I was making my definitions too narrow or that I was confusing essential with something...but I do not see ENFPs as being naturally/essentially wired for freaky sex (I never, ever seen this until I come here...this ENFP sex talk like they are so badass in bed)...but rather freaky love.

I like your confession too. Believe it or not...you are one of my fav people on this site.

I know what you said but I was simply adding extra comment.

The sadest thing is that I am not even that much confused as much I am uncomforatable calling things for what they are. Since I was rised by 3 head types and education system that is head type heavy and therefore I see knowledge and competency as something good. Therefore every time I get out of head triad I get crisis of identity in a certain sense since I think that I am doing something wrong or betraying my values. However when you look at things realistically .... just look at that judgement (this can't be "observer" enneagram type however you turn this). Also neuroticism is pretty low for someone that should have 6 wing.

(relative to other taste takers)

The only real confusion is that didn't grew up in capitalism and therefore I don't fit into ENTJ stereotype (also I don't have 8 in tritype, but I have scored as 8 a number of times). Plus on plenty of places it says that 1 mistypes a 5 if they are intellectual, what is basically unavoidable if your tritype is "technical expert". So there is no real confusion, just unwillingless to redefine my own vision of myself. Especially since with this retyping I am becoming even more unfeeling and judgemental. In a way I often desire some confusion since in my mind everything is so decided and rigid.

Therefore I secretly from time to time look at softer types in order to see something other than rigidity. However as 1 and sx last I am gernerally terrible with personal and dating stuff. (and I quckly cool if I see comitment issues or auto-destructivness, which are likely to be ENFP traits)

Always Intentional

Quote Originally Posted by Alassea View Post
    You do realize many ENFPs like to joke and fool around right? It's funny how serious you're taking this.
    If it's creepy to you, then don't do it?
    If others want to be 'creepy,' then let them?
    Problem solved!

Ah I've been joking and fooling around on this forum for years. There's a difference between joking as an individual and joking as a type...which in turn creates a whole bunch of mistypes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Virtual ghost View Post
    I know what you said but I was simply adding extra comment.

The sadest thing is that I am not even that much confused as much I am uncomforatable calling things for what they are. Since I was rised by 3 head types and education system that is head type heavy and therefore I see knowledge and competency as something good. Therefore every time I get out of head triad I get crisis of identity in a certain sense since I think that I am doing something wrong or betraying my values. However when you look at things realistically .... just look at that judgement (this can't be "observer" enneagram type however you turn this). Also neuroticism is pretty low for someone that should have 6 wing.

(relative to other taste takers)

The only real confusion is that didn't grew up in capitalism and therefore I don't fit into ENTJ stereotype (also I don't have 8 in tritype, but I have scored as 8 a number of times). Plus on plenty of places it says that 1 mistypes a 5 if they are intellectual, what is basically unavoidable if your tritype is "technical expert". So there is no real confusion, just unwillingless to redefine my own vision of myself. Especially since with this retyping I am becoming even more unfeeling and judgemental. In a way I often desire some confusion since in my mind everything is so decided and rigid.

Therefore I secretly from time to time look at softer types in order to see something other than rigidity. However as 1 and sx last I am gernerally terrible with personal and dating stuff. (and I quckly cool if I see comitment issues or auto-destructivness, which are likely to be ENFP traits)

I'm thinking about this VG...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 so/sx

Ah I've been joking and fooling around on this forum for years. There's a difference between joking as an individual and joking as a type...which in turn creates a whole bunch of mistypes.
    What's sad is that so many ESFJs read some basic ENFP description and then call themselves ENFPs.
    I myself thought I was an INFP or INTJ for years until a few people pointed out I was ENFP.

That being said, I do, in fact, know an ENFP friend who is very sexually adventurous because that's where she chose to involve her functions. Doesn't mean she's mistyped though. It's why I said what I said. :P

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

More like ESTP going to get banned at some point while show casing their skillz

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrophagus View Post
    I agree. An ENFP acquaintance of mine hates judgments from anyone about her concerning anything, whatver, anything, unless it's done for her highest good, in a kind manner, and not just for the sake of criticizing. We were having a cup of coffee together. I stopped in the middle of the conversation and started looking at her. "W-what?", she said with a perplexed smile on her face. I gently put my hand to her face, my thumb caressing her cheek and I said :"You're not getting any sleep lately, are you?". She almost started purring.
    I started purring when I read your post! We really are a case of you catch more flies with honey then vinegar
    Likes Alassea liked this post