• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Hello, NF's!

coconut

MBTI Type
INTJ
No, I'm not one of you, but I aspire to have some of your idealism and optimism and goodwill. Y'all are great! If I was a hugger, I'd give you all hugs -- but, instead, I'll just give a friendly nod your way.

Abstract Thinker

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
No, I'm not one of you, but I aspire to have some of your idealism and optimism and goodwill. Y'all are great! If I was a hugger, I'd give you all hugs -- but, instead, I'll just give a friendly nod your way.

Hi! And I'm definitely a hugger, so here's one for both of us. :hug: and :hug:

IRL I would of course respect your desire to NOT be hugged, and being an INFP, I would never want to impose, so please accept my virtual hugs in the jovial and inoffensive manner in which they were intended. :cheese:

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

The irony is your post itself is loaded with idealism and optimism as well as the fact that this NF is quite jaded and often viewed as pessimistic... :D

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Maybe you wont appreciate my idealism so much when I tell you one of my highest ideals is a world without INTJs and Coconuts.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it. :devil:

I am kidding of course.. Pina Coladas rock and INTJ women are sexy by default

coconut

MBTI Type
INTJ
Hi! And I'm definitely a hugger, so here's one for both of us. :hug: and :hug:

IRL I would of course respect your desire to NOT be hugged, and being an INFP, I would never want to impose, so please accept my virtual hugs in the jovial and inoffensive manner in which they were intended. :cheese:

Thank you! You remind me of a couple of my best friends.

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Hey, what's up? Totally understand the hugs deal. So what things are you interested in?

coconut

MBTI Type
INTJ
What things? Do you mean from y'all, as a group? I feel like I've set off suspicious alarms.

Maybe a little explanation is in order. I'm involved in a project and almost everyone there is INF -- they're the idealists who thought this project could be done and whose drive to finish it keep it going (and I'm the realist who's skeptical, but going along with it for their sakes, and seeing that they might have been right after all). Along with that, I've discovered that almost everyone I really admire among my personal friends is an INF of some kind. I'm not looking for anything from you, I just wanted to acknowledge that I think you're a cool bunch of people.

Carry on...

Abstract Thinker

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Thanks, coconut. We are a cool bunch of people, but we're a little flakey and moody too.

For me, that's the fun part. :yes:

Good luck with your project, and with that assuredly interesting bunch of folks at work! :headphne:

stalemate

Post-Humorously
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
you aren't a hugger but how do you feel about a good groping?

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
*smacks Coconut in the rear*

how's that?

This is sweet.

angell_m

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
5w4
What things? Do you mean from y'all, as a group? I feel like I've set off suspicious alarms.

Maybe a little explanation is in order. I'm involved in a project and almost everyone there is INF -- they're the idealists who thought this project could be done and whose drive to finish it keep it going (and I'm the realist who's skeptical, but going along with it for their sakes, and seeing that they might have been right after all). Along with that, I've discovered that almost everyone I really admire among my personal friends is an INF of some kind. I'm not looking for anything from you, I just wanted to acknowledge that I think you're a cool bunch of people.

Carry on...

Not suspecious at all. My best friend is an INTJ. Wouldn't surprise me if your minds were quite alike.

WoodsWoman

MBTI Type
INFP
Welcome - E/INTJs are incredible creatures: don't change, there aren't enough of you to go around as it is.
:hi:

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Carry on...

I was actually asking out of sheer curiosity what your interests are (i.e. hobbies and the like). But, I have enormous respect for the xNTJ crowd, I look up to them.