• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] gratitude today

revolve

right now, this very moment i feel very grateful that IN_ _ females exist.

where were you insightful, unique, intelligent, holistic thinking, patient, wonderful women my whole life??? you are so rare! i wish i knew more of you growing up but you probably lurked behind the scenes observing, thinking, being & forming into who you are now as adults. you INXX women are amazing. i am so very grateful you exist. you have so many qualities that i work so very hard at building up in myself . . . but i have to make such great efforts & i still will never be to where you are. IN_ _ women, i admire you, i appreciate you, i cherish you, i respect you - - you really keep me going with your groundedness, your intelligence, your sanity, your perspective - why are you so little of the population??? today i am extremely grateful for IN_ _ women.
:wubbie: :hug: :yes: :wubbie: :hug:

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
right now, this very moment i feel very grateful that IN_ _ females exist.

where were you insightful, unique, intelligent, holistic thinking, patient, wonderful women my whole life??? you are so rare! i wish i knew more of you growing up but you probably lurked behind the scenes observing, thinking, being & forming into who you are now as adults. you INXX women are amazing. i am so very grateful you exist. you have so many qualities that i work so very hard at building up in myself . . . but i have to make such great efforts & i still will never be to where you are. IN_ _ women, i admire you, i appreciate you, i cherish you, i respect you - - you really keep me going with your groundedness, your intelligence, your sanity, your perspective - why are you so little of the population??? today i am extremely grateful for IN_ _ women.
:wubbie: :hug: :yes: :wubbie: :hug:

Thats sweet :)!

I need some more IN's in my life too...INFP's & INFJ's are awesome :wubbie:

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
I feel gratitude to all the people who have supported me and showed their humanity to me of late.

I have found allies and friends where I thought I had none.. and some have been from extremely surprising sources.

I have seen the generosity and decency in people that many people choose to ignore, including myself.

I am not as alone as I feel.. I just need to find some way of convincing myself of this and making it stick.

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Yay :hug:

(beware what lies beneath the surface... :tongue:)

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Yay :hug:

(beware what lies beneath the surface... :tongue:)

Ha Ha!!.. I am an IxFP and I have loved an INFJ.. I am all too aware of what can lay beneath the surface.

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
Hmm.. strange, but I just realized I am grateful for most of the stuff that's been going on in my life lately. This is not directed to any particular direction, but if it was, it would be to my friends. I've met great people during the past few years and I've come to see life in more positive light than before. I think my feeling of security is very much connected to having trusted people around me, and at the moment I feel like no matter what happens I will have someone to help me.