• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Fe] What are your "values"?

sculpting

Today i went to lunch with my favorite ISFJ ever. She says she can be more honest with me than anyone else in her life. She feels like she can say anything. We started talking about values.

She values family, integrity, compassion.

I asked her what she thought I valued. She said that I valued a lot of things but more than anything else I seem to value personal freedom.

What would you describe as your values?

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Moral coherence
Live and let live
Benefit of the doubt
Impartiality (not choosing sides, but if you do, do it based on what you believe in and not on whether this guy is your friend and the other isn't)

Lots of other things but I'm bored now.

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
Innovation and Outside-the-Box Thinking
Personal Freedom (a very good one)
Personal and Societal Responsibility
Integrity and Principles
Love and Respect for all Living Things
Artistic Expression and Appreciation

angell_m

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
5w4
- Personal freedom
- Perspective
- Mutual respect
- Pervertion

Don't like prejudice, or any outcome similar to prejudice.

Didn't think too much about this before I wrote it.

Words of Ivory

facettes de la petite mor
MBTI Type
INFJ
Personal freedom
Honesty and integrity
Sacrifice
Intelligence
Perceptiveness

gromit

likes this
This thread is making me feel so very... noble... and lofty...

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This thread may end up having a lack of modesty.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Modesty is overrated anyway.
Says the one who may not have it.

I, however, cannot judge you on your comment.
Indeed, it would be an oxymoron if you were to mention that you were modest. And thus one cannot trust the word of someone who says they are modest.

stringstheory

THIS bitch
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
  1. Having well thought-out values
  2. Empathy; making the effort to see from the other persons perspective
  3. Mutual respect
  4. Understanding that everyone has different experiences and that your own experiences to not necessarily apply to everyone else
  5. Life is rare and therefore precious

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
I value being alive. Everything else is just gravy

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
personal freedom is a main one...the right to be exactly who you are and unstifled
compassion
honesty
integrity
mindfulness
equality
respect
protectiveness

i don't know...it's all swirly in there in feeling language that i suck at verbalizing.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
TWINSSSSSSSSSSS... did you guys plan it?

NO!! but I can't see his post in this thread, just his quote. did he delete it something? Regardless, It's a very similar post undoubtedly.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I hold my own ass in high regard and regularly bow down at the altar of my own self interest. That said, kindness, respect, and honesty have a close second. I value my space as well as a way of minimal harm to others though at times I've known harm to be necessary. I'd like to say I value love, but there are times I question my experiences of it - I could say I more value the intense connection of two people to the point of melding.

gromit

likes this
NO!! but I can't see his post in this thread, just his quote. did he delete it something? Regardless, It's a very similar post undoubtedly.

Oh no... it's in a different thread. You have to admit, it IS rather uncanny. :)

p.s. did you know if you click on that little blue arrow next to the person's name in a quoted post it will take you directly to that post?

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Oh no... it's in a different thread. You have to admit, it IS rather uncanny. :)

p.s. did you know if you click on that little blue arrow next to the person's name in a quoted post it will take you directly to that post?

I did know and I did click. I also posted in the thread he posted that in.. but I often post ,then read the thread at a later time, So I didn't see his post before.. But I do believe he posted his before I posted mine. So I am the suspected plagiarist :devil:

It is uncanny.. maybe I should befriend him.. Maybe he is my brother from another mother?

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Honesty, hope (I absolutely disdain false hope as it goes against the main value of honesty) and understanding. These are my top three I suppose. Hope is more of an ideal, which is a subtype of values I suppose.