• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] INFJ and INFP Females: What do you hate/love about them?

Sarcasticus

Circus Maximus
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Love:

Free-wheeling fun
Their love of people
Childlike wonder about the world
Out-of-the-box thinking and free-associating.

Could do without:

Stubbornness.
Inability to admit when they're wrong.
Can be rather humorless about things that they have strong feelings about.
Unwillingness to see the other side of an argument when it violates their Fi.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
entps...always complaining about us having a stronger conscience than they do :whistling: :newwink:

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Passion.. It seems INF ladies are full of bitchy passion.. I love that sort of thing:wubbie:

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
Passion.. It seems INF ladies are full of bitchy passion.. I love that sort of thing:wubbie:

haha I've never thought of joining those two words before, but it fits quite well:blush:

S

Sniffles

They seem to instinctly understand much of what I'm saying, so I don't always have to go into details explaining myself. This is especially true with INFJs.

INFPs certainly do have that childlike innocence to them that can make them quite adorable; but the negative side is that they can be childish at times with it.

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INF females. When healthy - always FTW.

When not healthy - suckage.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Love:
discussions and sex

Hate:
too often having divergent values...

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
Love And Hate Together: INFPs appear innocent and child-like and cute, but if they are crossed, they will suddenly try to bite your head off. It is quite scary. Had that done to me a few days ago over something 'small' but she sort of blew her lid a bit. Prior to that, I thought she was adorable and clumsy.

angell_m

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
5w4
I've honestly never tried to categorize anyone that way so I wouldn't know. Perhaps I wouldn't want to see my own bad sides in her? (No euphimisms!)

Moonstone3

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
9, 5
A former INFP myself, with a best friend and friend as INFJ, I would definatley say:
Worst: Negativity
Best:Creativity and Intuition

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
sweet/peaceful nature, like-minded, high chance for related interests

but hard to initiate things with

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Love:

Free-wheeling fun
Their love of people
Childlike wonder about the world
Out-of-the-box thinking and free-associating.

Could do without:

Stubbornness.
Inability to admit when they're wrong.
Can be rather humorless about things that they have strong feelings about.

Unwillingness to see the other side of an argument when it violates their Fi.

These things annoy me about myself, too. :doh:

musicnerd93

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Don't know too many other INF's, except my mom (INFJ) So, with INFP I can really only speak about myself.

INFJ Likes:
-Easy to talk to. Likeable people.
-Funny
-Express their opinion without being rude or in-your-face about it.
-Patient and understanding.

Dislikes:
-Make me feel guilty. :/
-When I need to vent about a problem or frustration they always try to solve the problem instead of simply just listening or sympathizing. :p

INFP Likes:
-Ability to think outside the box.
-Childlike innocence.
-That we're the most romantic of all types. :)

INFP Dislikes:
-That we're the most romantic of all types. :/ (Can be problematic.)
-Socially awkward sometimes.
-Totally bipolar.
-Easily offended, take everything way too personally.

Like I said, I can only speak for myself...

Virulence

MBTI Type
INFJ
My two best friends in the entire world are INFJ women.

I love how they'll laugh at all of my jokes, or give me a "Holy crap that was so dumb" glare.
I love the "psychic" connection I have with them. One of them called me when I was thinking about this very subject.
The entertaining conversations we have that can begin on the most nonsensical subject and go on for hours.
I love the way we can communicate with subtle hints, from jokes to expressing thoughts or deep feelings.
I love how warm and receptive they are. I respect and admire the way they can be so caring and have no problem tearing into someone when they're provoked.

We often have different opinions and perspectives on things. Sometimes it causes minor conflict, but more often than not I enjoy the alternate view.

They're stubborn as hell and sometimes almost impossible to sell an idea to, but once it's done - well, they'll back it with everything they have.
I hate it when I have to grumble and begrudgingly agree every time I do something dumb and I hear "I told you so!"
Building up to such a high point was very difficult. It took lots of time, lots of back-and-forth testing, and many disagreements and intense arguments. I'd gladly go through it all again.

Unfortunately for me, I haven't been close to or personally known any INFPs (that I know of), so I can't comment there.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
INFP ladies:

We come from a similar place, I love having you to relate to and to be there for you!

You are so crafty. I adore your eccentric interests. So warmhearted and giving.

Thanks for loving without reservation. Without a doubt you are loyal.

Your dedication to the causes you believe in is beautiful.

constructive criticism:

Be cautious of the tendency to become strident.