• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFJ and ENFP Females: What do you Hate/Like about them?

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
With regards to my female ENFJ friend...

Like: Kindness, selflessness, cheer/bubbliness, honesty (yes, you read that right, o ye stereotypers)
Dislike: Bitching about a situation for two weeks isn't going to solve the problem. Seriously!

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Dislike: Bitching about a situation for two weeks isn't going to solve the problem. Seriously!

I'm so guilty of that, it's so bad that I end up losing sleep obsessing over some dumb shit like work. Happens atleast once or twice a year. Any tips?

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
I love ENFP ladies for fun times, and frollicking on some mad mission that makes no sense, but makes me chuckle lol. I like the random conversations we have together, and the way we just get what the other one is trying to say. Also that we can see through each others bullshit.

I usually have an ENFP or 2 around me.

I've only met one ENFJ woman in real life, and I found her very intense, but in an cool way. Our conversations were instantly open and warm, and I felt connected to her quite quickly.

We are still getting to know each other though, so more than that I can't say.

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
ENFJ's are extremely fake and it is obviously so. They have this social mask they wear and its almost as if you can't get past it. Very manipulative and is the type of person to stab you in the back and do it while smiling wide in your face. Although they are warm, sweet, and open to a certain extent their judgementalism and morally superior attitude is just too much to deal. They seem to know what is best for everyone. They love to know everyone else's business. Very cutthroat in a round about way. :devil:Will cut down anyone they view as competition in a passive aggressive way.:devil: Like to talk shit and heavily judge others which is in large contrast to the fact that they don't like conflict. Overall really fake females who are really into what they wear and cutting down other females who are prettier, smarter, and more talented than them. :steam:

ENFJ is the best friend you find out later was backstabbing you the whole time.:devil:
Pretty obvious to me that you don't have a real understanding of ENFJs. Good work!
Some tidbits could almost resonate, but your delivery and extreme bias just killed it. Right after this, i'm going to agree with an ENFJ that actually understands ENFJs...
I think I can be manipulative, "know-it-all", controlling, easily annoyed, judgmental (at times), brooding, play the victim, conflict averse, talk too much, passive-aggressive, likes attention, won't let things go, worry too much, won't ask for help, too reserved, noncomittal, anti-authority, gossipy.

Positives: Accepting, open-minded (generally), rather blunt/direct/honest, dependable when it counts, flexible, easy-going, complimentary, diplomatic, considerate, can admit when I am wrong.
Agreed! :yes:
Probably the best list of positives and negatives that i've seen in a bit.

Vamp

MBTI Type
ENFP
I wish I could harnass this ability to manipulate. .. ...I'm always the one getting manipulated. I don't consider myself conventionally naive because I am cynical/bitter/etc . ...

I like: I'm not afraid to talk to people, I'm flexible, there's a spontaneous monster in me, I see opportunity every where: it may not be "suitable" opportunities for everyone but they're there.
I dislike: I'm too "weird" and don't know how to handle being the odd girl out all of the time. I'm a whiner, to hear me tell it I'm always the victim. ..somehow. I have a deep need to tell people what they want to hear and this leads to self hatred. I never ask for help and worry too much.
Really, this dislike section could go on forever. I'm too negative.

Cephalonimbus

MBTI Type
INFP
I don't think i know any ENFP women... i need to find some, the ones on this site seem pretty awesome :yes:

I'll just share the pros and cons of my dear ENFJ friend.

Pros:
She's warm and caring, sweet, loyal, open-minded, selfless, generous, engaging and fun to be around. She can bring out the best in people, makes friends very easily and is always willing to help. I can talk to her about anything and she'll always listen and be supportive.

Cons:
Won't tell you the whole story if it might hurt your feelings. Puts other people's needs before her own. Doesn't ask for help when she really needs it. Worries too much. Sometimes makes rash decisions. Can be very stubborn. Can become very depressed and act avoidant in difficult times.

Decide for yourselves which are general ENFJ characteristics and which are particular to her, as i don't know any other ENFJs closely.

DaMilkyWay<3

MBTI Type
enxp
Enneagram
Pretty obvious to me that you don't have a real understanding of ENFJs. Good work!
Some tidbits could almost resonate, but your delivery and extreme bias just killed it. Right after this, i'm going to agree with an ENFJ that actually understands ENFJs...

This thread is about how other people view ENFJ's not how ENFJ's view themselves.

Originally Posted by Pitseleh View Post
I think I can be manipulative, "know-it-all", controlling, easily annoyed, judgmental (at times), brooding, play the victim, conflict averse, talk too much, passive-aggressive, likes attention, won't let things go, worry too much, won't ask for help, too reserved, noncomittal, anti-authority, gossipy.

I dont see how any of the things that are written here stray too far from my view of ENFJ's. of course a person is always going to describe their type in a more positive way. I haven't had good experiences with ENFJ's they start out nice but end up showing their true colors. Manipulative, fake, backstabbing, plays the victim, controlling, gossipy and critical. Many of the words used by Pitseleh- a self proclaimed ENFJ- can be used to describe the behavior I was describing in my post.

G

Glycerine

This thread is about how other people view ENFJ's not how ENFJ's view themselves.

I dont see how any of the things that are written here stray too far from my view of ENFJ's. of course a person is always going to describe their type in a more positive way. I haven't had good experiences with ENFJ's they start out nice but end up showing their true colors. Manipulative, fake, backstabbing, plays the victim, controlling, gossipy and critical. Many of the words used by Pitseleh- a self proclaimed ENFJ- can be used to describe the behavior I was describing in my post.
Well, there is also a way describing something in a overly negatively biased way... so you are not making yourself any more credible. if you hadn't attempted to make it an emotional ENFJ hate fest and an ENFP love fest, it would be more credible. Balance is key if you want to get your point across seriously.

Interesting, I know I have many faults but moral superiority is definitely not one of them.
I would say my ENFP sister and I are about same on that.

Positives: Accepting, open-minded (generally), rather blunt/direct/honest, dependable when it counts, flexible, easy-going, complimentary, diplomatic, considerate, can admit when I am wrong.

Sister negatives: She will spread your business around...she doesn't really have a filter unless you tell her "don't say anything", she will cut you off if you bore her, she's a bit self-centered, and needs constant validation and attention, a little judgmental, she will ram her beliefs down your throat, bossy, gossipy, if she doesn't see the value in it, she will dismiss it even if it's important to the other person, can be really loud and boisterous

Positive: Open-minded, lets things go, fun, affectionate, has good intentions, open to new experiences, great people skills, complimentary, engaging, honest, creative, very individualistic.

See what I did there...
ENFJ's are extremely fake and it is obviously so. They have this social mask they wear and its almost as if you can't get past it. Very manipulative and is the type of person to stab you in the back and do it while smiling wide in your face. Although they are warm, sweet, and open to a certain extent their judgementalism and morally superior attitude is just too much to deal. They seem to know what is best for everyone. They love to know everyone else's business. Very cutthroat in a round about way. Will cut down anyone they view as competition in a passive aggressive way. Like to talk shit and heavily judge others which is in large contrast to the fact that they don't like conflict. Overall really fake females who are really into what they wear and cutting down other females who are prettier, smarter, and more talented than them.

ENFP's are 100 times more genuine than ENFJ's. Easy to get along with funny, spontaneous, go with the flow, open minded, and likes to try new experiences. Make good friends and are endlessly optimistic. They come across as naive because they don't focus on negative outcomes as much. Hippie, free- spirits. ENFp's are the best friend you can ever ask for.

ENFJ is the best friend you find out later was backstabbing you the whole time.
Compare yours with mine... there's a HUGE difference.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ENFJ's are extremely fake and it is obviously so. They have this social mask they wear and its almost as if you can't get past it. Very manipulative and is the type of person to stab you in the back and do it while smiling wide in your face. Although they are warm, sweet, and open to a certain extent their judgementalism and morally superior attitude is just too much to deal. They seem to know what is best for everyone. They love to know everyone else's business. Very cutthroat in a round about way. :devil:Will cut down anyone they view as competition in a passive aggressive way.:devil: Like to talk shit and heavily judge others which is in large contrast to the fact that they don't like conflict. Overall really fake females who are really into what they wear and cutting down other females who are prettier, smarter, and more talented than them. :steam:

ENFP's are 100 times more genuine than ENFJ's. :hug:Easy to get along with funny, spontaneous, go with the flow, open minded, and likes to try new experiences. Make good friends and are endlessly optimistic. They come across as naive because they don't focus on negative outcomes as much. Hippie, free- spirits. ENFp's are the best friend you can ever ask for. :wubbie:

ENFJ is the best friend you find out later was backstabbing you the whole time.:devil:

appreciate the ENFP love :hug: but

it seems like you've looked only at ENFP's good side and ENFJ's bad side! i'm sorry if you've experienced only the bad side of ENFJ, because that would suck, and you'd be missing out on a lot! the one person i'm closest with is an ENFJ and while i can see a lot of those attributes in them, i also think this is a very slanted description.

and it is hard to get to know the "real" them, in my experience, but isn't it really every individual's prerogative to have privacy? i am a very private person too in some ways, but i think it's less obvious than with ENFJs. NFJs seem to keep most people at arm's length, while ENFP will open up to most people - but only a certain side of us. so it's like you can sense what you're missing out on with ENFJ, but with ENFP, you don't even know that we're not (intentionally or unintentionally) showing you the other 62% of us.

One thing I find annoying about some ENFPs is that they have high standards/expectations BUT don't tell you how they want you to do things in the first places and you have to change it.

we just want to let you have the chance to succeed mess it up however you think would be best :devil:

To even out the field. For the ENFJs, it's frustrating when you say will do something just because you think it will please the person but you never get around to do it... what's the point?

also... if you do this with a Fi dom/aux, it reads like you care a lot more about a lot of other things than me... :peepwall:

tinker683 said:
I guess it's jealously on my part, but when the world is going to hell in a hand basket and I'm desparately trying to figure out how we're going to piece it together [ENFPs are] just sitting there laid back like, "What, man? Chill out already, it'll all be ok."

And I'm just like, "But don't you SEE? WHY CAN'T YOU SEE JUST HOW BAD THINGS ARE?!?!?"

hah.

yeah, i get this reaction from my family. it's not that i don't see it's bad, but comparatively things could probably be a lot worse, and things naturally ebb and flow over time, you know? though if you've ever seen ENFP in holy-shit-this-we're-fucked-if-i-don't-do-something mode (reallyyy rare), it's kinda frightening. personally i look like ENTJ on a rampage, then i need to sleep for like a week. :laugh:

People suck and it's got little to do with type.

+ 100

_dp

MBTI Type
enfj
Enneagram
1w2
I've heard somewhere that males, in general, report the highest satisfaction with an ENFP or ENFJ partner than with any other type :D

DaMilkyWay<3

MBTI Type
enxp
Enneagram
Okay so here goes

ENFJ-positive: organized, leader, on time, good grades, nice, warm, enthusiastic, good at handling money

negative:fake,manipulative, backstabbing, hypocritical, controlling, passive aggressive, emotionally manipulative, emotionally manipulative, closed minded, judgmental, scared of change, likes to tell people how to run their lives(bossy), superficial

ENFP: positive: accepting, open minded, warm, fun, enthusiastic, creative, friendly, leader, changelings
negative: flakes, emotionally manipulative, passive aggressive, late, childish, annoying, disorganized, passive aggressive at times, unknowingly starts problems, irresponsible, messy, dirty, forgetful

But I still think ENFJ's are extremely fake.

H

Hate

Oh awesome! another post from DaMilkyWay<3... Let's see what kind of useless nonsense it is this time.

And you have obviously proven your perception to be extremely ignorant since you can't even look past your own biases.

I dont see how any of the things that are written here stray too far from my view of ENFJ's.

If you can't see it then you are either a.) blind..... or b.) a moron.

I haven't had good experiences with ENFJ's they start out nice but end up showing their true colors. Manipulative, fake, backstabbing, plays the victim, controlling, gossipy and critical.

And so you decided to use your limited experiences in order to create sweeping generalizations? Nice display of a lack of critical thinking.

And I still think every post you make is complete nonsense. That's nine in a row for you! Good job! This time I would like to present you with your gold star.

6a0105349ca980970c0120a5485b37970b-320wi

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Hater! We care about peoples feelings, but when a line is crossed we bust out a can whoop ass. Thats not fake ;)

Ive been accused of wearing my feelings/mood on my sleeve, how can that be fake?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, I *was* mistaken for a mannequin once. Scared the immortal heck outta some lady with a stroller. Perhaps it's my stiff body and painted on smile.

G

Glycerine

Oh awesome! another post from DaMilkyWay<3... Let's see what kind of useless nonsense it is this time.

And you have obviously proven your perception to be extremely ignorant since you can't even look past your own biases.

If you can't see it then you are either a.) blind..... or b.) a moron.

And so you decided to use your limited experiences in order to create sweeping generalizations? Nice display of a lack of critical thinking.

And I still think every post you make is complete nonsense. That's nine in a row for you! Good job! This time I would like to present you with your gold star.

6a0105349ca980970c0120a5485b37970b-320wi

Hater! We care about peoples feelings, but when a line is crossed we bust out a can whoop ass. Thats not fake ;)

Ive been accused of wearing my feelings/mood on my sleeve, how can that be fake?
EDIT: Childish but understandable insult *removed*.

Last edited:

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
^Word! But I might give her a chance if she could agree to be "open minded" :)

Kat Williams quote about haters ;)

"So what she/he keeps talking about you and hating on you. What do you think a hater's job is...to hate. If you have someone hating on you right now you better think of how to get five more people hating by Christmas. You need haters to make you stronger..without haters most people wouldn't try to become better. Just tell them b*t%h you just hate me because you can't be me."

My boyfriend made a dubstep tune with this sample, its awesome! Peep it out:

Shift Recordings - BLEED - I Love Haterz [SHIFT PROMO 320] - SoundCloud

DaMilkyWay<3

MBTI Type
enxp
Enneagram
There haven't been any everyone sucks but me posts get your facts straight. Me stating that ENFJ's are fake doesnt mean I hate everyone. It just means I think the ENFJ's I've met are fake and from what I have gathered after reading mbti forums it seems I'm not the only one who thinks so.

I guess all the people on this forum are "closed minded" and "haters" too: Mebbe their just making sweeping generalizations as well and displaying lack of critical thinking.

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nf-idyllic/25685-enfjs-why-you-so-fake-12.html

just admit it you guys are fake as all hell..

LOL there's an entire forum dedicated to how fake ENFJ's are..there's some truth to what I'm saying.

DaMilkyWay<3

MBTI Type
enxp
Enneagram
and as for posts I can post as many posts as I want about whatever I want. Thank you for keeping track =)