• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFJ and ENFP Females: What do you Hate/Like about them?

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
when they don't stop talking and i feel my iq dropping.

stringstheory

THIS bitch
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
when they don't stop talking and i feel my iq dropping.

To go off this, when they (ENFX) say the same thing over and OVER

It's amazing how much some people can talk and have so little to say.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Way to be judgmental. ;) I could see the "preachy, annoying judgmentalism" for many ENFJs but really all?
I meant "all Fe-doms" as in all Fe-dominant types (that is, ENFJ and ESFJ). Sorry for the confusion.

G

Glycerine

The point I was getting at is that stating all *insert group* is/are *insert negative attributes* comes off judgmental because absolutes are usually false. :) I thought Fi users were usually better about generalities and absolutes. ;)

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Love:
engaging, supportive

Hate:
loud, often diverging values

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The point I was getting at is that stating all *insert group* is/are *insert negative attributes* comes off judgmental because absolutes are usually false. :) I thought Fi users were usually better about generalities and absolutes. ;)
Not at all. Ti tends to be more careful about it, because Ti keeps a close eye on specifics and details. ;)

But yeah, by all I don't mean all people of those two groups. I mean only that all those groups (two in this case -- I guess the "all" was unwarranted) have the general tendency to do that.

G

Glycerine

Not at all. Ti tends to be more careful about it, because Ti keeps a close eye on specifics and details. ;)

But yeah, by all I don't mean all people of those two groups. I mean only that all those groups (two in this case -- I guess the "all" was unwarranted) have the general tendency to do that.
Ohhh. I saw the all as an absolute such as ALL ESFJs and ENFJs do that. If you meant Fe-doms tend to have an "annoying, preachy judgmentalism", than I agree w/ you.

Cheshire Grin

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I know an ENFJ! She's incredibly warm (she'll bound towards you with arms wide open even if she doesn't know you that well), really good with young children, works really hard and is incredibly focused on the things that interest her (music and composition), and she'll smile even if she's sad. She is also very, very loud :yes:

A couple of things that could be improved on is that she has a tendency to make a lot of baseless assumptions, doesn't particularly listen to people when they talk, complains a lot, and yes she does like to talk about herself lots :p

Can't help you with the ENFP though, I don't know any confirmed ENFPs.

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I thought ENFJ's didnt like to talk about themselves alot...unless they feel safe doing so. Its usually more about the other person.

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Seems like most people want to talk my ear off and when I want to bring up a story of my own they usually dont seem to receptive....so I dont really bring my own stuff up unless I feel like the other person really wants to listen.

copperfish17

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Seems like most people want to talk my ear off and when I want to bring up a story of my own they usually dont seem to receptive....so I dont really bring my own stuff up unless I feel like the other person really wants to listen.

That's why you need hyper-introverted friends... like meeeeeeeeeeeeee! :banana:

I like how ENFJ's find it easy to like other people. That, in turn, makes them endearing. :hug:

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
That's why you need hyper-introverted friends... like meeeeeeeeeeeeee! :banana:

I like how ENFJ's find it easy to like other people. That, in turn, makes them endearing. :hug:

I need some INTP's im my life! :wubbie:

DaMilkyWay<3

MBTI Type
enxp
Enneagram
ENFJ's are extremely fake and it is obviously so. They have this social mask they wear and its almost as if you can't get past it. Very manipulative and is the type of person to stab you in the back and do it while smiling wide in your face. Although they are warm, sweet, and open to a certain extent their judgementalism and morally superior attitude is just too much to deal. They seem to know what is best for everyone. They love to know everyone else's business. Very cutthroat in a round about way. :devil:Will cut down anyone they view as competition in a passive aggressive way.:devil: Like to talk shit and heavily judge others which is in large contrast to the fact that they don't like conflict. Overall really fake females who are really into what they wear and cutting down other females who are prettier, smarter, and more talented than them. :steam:

ENFP's are 100 times more genuine than ENFJ's. :hug:Easy to get along with funny, spontaneous, go with the flow, open minded, and likes to try new experiences. Make good friends and are endlessly optimistic. They come across as naive because they don't focus on negative outcomes as much. Hippie, free- spirits. ENFp's are the best friend you can ever ask for. :wubbie:

ENFJ is the best friend you find out later was backstabbing you the whole time.:devil:

H

Hate

ENFJ's are extremely fake and it is obviously so. They have this social mask they wear and its almost as if you can't get past it. Very manipulative and is the type of person to stab you in the back and do it while smiling wide in your face. Although they are warm, sweet, and open to a certain extent their judgementalism and morally superior attitude is just too much to deal. They seem to know what is best for everyone. They love to know everyone else's business. Very cutthroat in a round about way. :devil:Will cut down anyone they view as competition in a passive aggressive way.:devil: Like to talk shit and heavily judge others which is in large contrast to the fact that they don't like conflict. Overall really fake females who are really into what they wear and cutting down other females who are prettier, smarter, and more talented than them. :steam:

ENFP's are 100 times more genuine than ENFJ's. :hug:Easy to get along with funny, spontaneous, go with the flow, open minded, and likes to try new experiences. Make good friends and are endlessly optimistic. They come across as naive because they don't focus on negative outcomes as much. Hippie, free- spirits. ENFp's are the best friend you can ever ask for. :wubbie:

ENFJ is the best friend you find out later was backstabbing you the whole time.:devil:

Wow this is almost as ridiculous as the last post I remember reading of yours...
That's seven posts so far and they've all been utter nonsense... Congratulations.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

idiot.

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
ENFJ and ENFP Females: What do you guys like and dislike about them? How are we percieved?

like: can sometimes be fun to be around

dislike: can be pushy and need attention

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Whoaaa....there are immature/unhealthy people in every personality type. Sounds like the ENFJ your talking about is an unhealthy one. ENFJ's are not all evil. Wowzers...

G

Glycerine

That was brilliant.
And for the delusional moron who wrote that post there is so much irony in your post.

One thing I find annoying about some ENFPs is that they have high standards/expectations BUT don't tell you how they want you to do things in the first places and you have to change it.

To even out the field. For the ENFJs, it's frustrating when you say will do something just because you think it will please the person but you never get around to do it... what's the point?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Although they are warm, sweet, and open to a certain extent their judgementalism and morally superior attitude is just too much to deal. They seem to know what is best for everyone. They love to know everyone else's business...passive aggressive... heavily judge others which is in large contrast to the fact that they don't like conflict.

Although I agree with everyone else about the ridiculous bias in the vast majority of most of this post, I'm going to have to agree that this edited part of your post is a lot of what I hate about my ENFJ sister.