• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Fe] If your life were a city, would it be inhabitable?

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w9
Mine would be full of burned bridges, roads under construction, and the downtown would have beautiful plans laid out for it's design, but construction on it would cease every 6 months or so, and the mayor would probably want to not live there.

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
My city will be mostly underground in hobbit style, but above, gardens as high as skyscrapers. The city will be self-sufficient but it will make roads to the neighboring towns, not for trade but for stimulating culture.

Words of Ivory

facettes de la petite mor
MBTI Type
INFJ
If my life was a city, it would be so damn surreal that it would put Wonderland to shame.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Can we create a world, or is it strictly symbolism from our lives as of now?

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It would be full of opposites. dark and light places, safe and dangerous places, but only part of the city could sustain life.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Eh, who cares?

I'd say it would be an island, with a tower/light house in the center, surrounded by a small forest. I use and enjoy the metaphor of towers a great deal.

surgery

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Four
My city would be a mass of poorly constructed stick homes about to give way to rising flood waters.
There would be no businesses and very few children. Instead, just a disenchanted cohort of mid-lifers that would try to fish in the "streets"
during the rare occasions when their own tears are not adding to the current depths.

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w9
My city would be a mass of poorly constructed stick homes about to give way to rising flood waters.
There would be no businesses and very few children. Instead, just a disenchanted cohort of mid-lifers that would try to fish in the "streets"
during the rare occasions when their own tears are not adding to the current depths.

:(

Surgery, we gotta get some kids in that village pronto...kids with high powered motor boats!!

Vamp

MBTI Type
ENFP
Mine would be a bunch of roads that don't go anywhere. A lot of burned out buildings and half dead people walking around. There would be no places of recreation, only cookie cutter/text book places of cubicles with no windows in them. It'd always be overcast outside. A lot of vacant lots, dilapidated homes and foreclosed businesses. The roads that do leads somewhere go in a circle and never lead out of the city. Also, they're all bumpy and jagged.

P

Phantonym

Hmmm...interesting thread.

My city would be a safe little haven, protected and difficult to find among the wilderness. It would be filled with parks and quaint cozy little houses surrounding a picturesque lake. There would be lots of pathways and hiking trails around the city, every part would be connected in some way. The city would be stricken with chaos and turned into a gray, cold and bleak desert with no sunshine and hardly any oxygen every once in a while.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
One long strip of two lane highway with walls of trees on either side going for thousands and millions of miles with never a change in speed or direction or view and no idea nor concern about where it ends up. I know I left from a city, but that was eons ago and I couldn't tell you anymore what it looked like. Now all I see is road whether my eyes are open or shut.

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
The encircling outskirts of town would be a seedy place, bathed in pinks and reds. This area isn't likely to be inhabitable by any wholesome person. The buildings are tall and rundown, but surreal and aesthetically appealing. From the outside, you'd overlook this place.
The center of town isn't quite a suburbia. It's a bohemian haven. This part is inhabitable, but only by people who were adventurous enough to brave the outskirts and see beyond the dingy exterior. The buildings and houses wouldn't be rundown, but they are eccentric and modern.
There would probably be a large version of one of these Roundabouts.
_40747860_roundabout_203.jpg

It would be in the very center, constantly spinning and meant for reflection, while staring up through the trees at the flickering sun through their leaves.

Yup.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
My city? What is left after a nuclear holocaust?

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My life would be a mountainous village. There would be houses scattered around, with about a half mile in between each one. And people would just trade with each other. There would be a river running through the middle of it, random farms etc. :)

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
yes now it would be perfectly habitable, but mind the quagmires of the past on the road outta town.

Einnas

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4~9
Well, it would be a small time community, curious about each other, however, nobody ever goes to the monthly dances...

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The city would be inhabitable, just would have to be on the lookout for the changes in weather, especially frequent thunderstorms, wind, and possibly tornadoes.

Manimal

MBTI Type
INFP
mine would be an old boom town that has succumb to decades of neglect, where nothing changes except the weather.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Everyone's job would be to build "the tower", but they'd only work three days a week and have irregular work times.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My city would be habitable --by me. Not necessarily by many others.