• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Fe] If your life were a city, would it be inhabitable?

gromit

likes this
Gromit,
simply imagine a city, and then imagine that someone whom you love very dearly was about to move into that city....(that's the basic premise----some more questions below)

where do you think this person would want to go in that city? Would he/she want to stay at a cheap motel for a few nights then leave? Maybe they would want to stay at your finest hotel, then leave? Maybe they'd want to buy a house, and flip it, in order to make a profit....

The questions are endless, have fun!

How does it equal my life? My relationship with other people = their relationship with the city? How do I, gromit, factor into this hypothetical city? Do I exist in the city?

Am I over thinking it?

H

Hate

It would be close to inhabitable, but more like a warzone. It would look real dark and mucky with terrain that looks like an atomic bomb had hit it. It would look like the dark and cloudy terrain that Morpheus showed Neo in The Matrix.
There would also be no barriers separating the physical and the spiritual world. It would be a place where humans, angels, and demons walk amongst each other openly and battle for power.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
How does it equal my life? My relationship with other people = their relationship with the city? How do I, gromit, factor into this hypothetical city? Do I exist in the city?

Am I over thinking it?

well, the way i understood it at least, your mind is the city... and all of the things going on in there represent what goes on in your mind. for example, my city is very lively all the time because my brain is always thinking thinking thinking thinking and not being quiet. i think of other people as other cities, but other posters may have represented them differently.

i think that people will find what you have to say interesting regardless of how you choose to interpret the question :] i personally like to hear what the general "climates" or "atmospheres" inside others' minds are.

Sailboat

MBTI Type
INFJ
Mine would be on a different planet, possibly hidden behind a huge wall and gate. If you were able to make your way in, you'd find it's filled with flowers and a warm light that illuminates and pretty birds. You'd feel all the beauty that surrounds you...
um, ahem. :redface: