• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NF what do you think of money?

P

Phantonym

Love to have it, hate to lose it, won't really be bothered to bend over backwards to get it.

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
You can't live without it. No matter what lofty ideas or amazing visions you have, in the end a lot of happiness in life comes down to whether you have money or not. Horrible, horrible truth.

Curwhibble

MBTI Type
INFP
I think it's a shame that we've put so much importance on pieces of metal and paper, sometimes just numbers on a computer screen. I don't like that everything revolves around it and would much prefer a trading system, but that's the society we live in. Even trying to live without money (read: living without money relatively comfortably) requires money to get set up as you need to buy land ... i'm not overly keen on it, have no problem spending it/earning it but sometimes dislike how many hours away from the family you have to spend in order to earn a wage that keeps your head just above water.

Snippet: I'm not a big money fan. I would rather it didn't exist and people could do things for the good of the community, not because they're getting paid.

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
When its the end of the world...money wont mean a thing. SPAM will be way more valuable, so stock up! ;)

meta

MBTI Type
infj
As long as I have what I need to pay my bills (and I don't live extravagantly), everything else is gravy.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
it doesn't drive or motivate me but i appreciate the comfort it provides when i have it

mr.awesome

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
a necessary evil. i find alot of NF's that i know anyway see money as a dishonest tool to manipulate and mislead others for the sake of personal material wealth

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I like money. It's nice to have.

But there are other things which are equally or more important. It's a means to an end, not an end in and of itself.

I'd hate to be homeless, but on the other hand, being wealthy wouldn't be enough to make me happy, either.

kiddykat

movin melodies
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4, 7
My thoughts on it? I'm horrible with money.. Okay, not that bad. I limit my usage to the $Dollar Tree$ store. Not unless if it's art supplies that I want to buy.

Other than that, I could care less for it. I mean, I've taken courses on how to manage my dinero. Besides that, if I have enough to get by, I'm happy.

On the flipside- if I had TONs of money- I mean, trillions, millions- I'd love to get into philanthropy, undercover. I love the feeling of surprises!

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
It's a very useful thing to have.

It's a very stressful thing not to have.

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It stresses me out when it´s not there, but when I can pay my bills there is no urge to get more. The perfect life, materially speaking, means living in a place I like (doesn´t have to be a palace), being able to buy a book if I want to read it, eating food I feel like eating (no caviar either), being able to travel once in a while and see friends that live far away when I feel like it. To me, money is a necessity, not an end.

William K

Uniqueorn
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Money is great to have especially if there's enough to keep myself and all my loved ones comfortable in life. However, I don't use it as a measure of how successful my life is.

sleepy

I think I'd be rich if I was more interested in them. I fail to find the motivation though. Not sure I need all that stuff money can buy, or what I'd use the stuff for. But in a way money can produce freedom..so..

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I'd like to say it is completely valueless to me.

but the truth is, we all love money.

me personally, I'm pretty terrible with money. when I have some I'll either spend it on something stupid or lose it. responsibility sdkfjlgbdfjk

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Money is for those that haven't honed their BS skills throughout the years.

G

garbage

let's think about this for one second or less

.. money is .. ... good...?

Lightyear

Worry too much when I don't have it, couldn't really give a damn about it once I have more then I need.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Money isn't evil. If there weren't green bills or silver coins, there would be cattle and beans being traded. Would then cattle and beans be evil?

Working for money and attaining financial security is a rewarding thing. It feels good to establish yourself in a home all your own surrounded by things that reflect who you are and people you're making sure are taken care of.