• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NFs, what are your D&D character alignments?

What's your alignment?

• Total voters

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Figure if the SPs have this thread we can too. I'm true neutral, myself.

Xellotath

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Hm.
Geeky.
..Chaotic Neutral. Aka "true chaotic" says the site.

yay?

stalemate

Post-Humorously
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I took this last night when I saw it over in the SP section.

Neutral.

surgery

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Four
Neutral good, the most boring one.

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
neutral, with some neutral good and neutral evil shifts.

I think it needs to be understood that good, evil, law, and chaos in terms of the standard D&D axises are very pronounced. There is more contrast between the alignments because they are clearly defined (in most fantasy settings). In reality, these alignments are much more subtle, not epic, and situational.

Are you philosophically alignment x, or are you just openly practicing that particular alignment for one reason or another? Good and Evil can be blurred sometimes. But the basic thing to remember is that good = selflessness and evil = selfishness. Most people will be both in shades of grey. No one has a true alignment, unless you consider a true alignment the one that the individual falls into most often, just his or her mbti type.

One Day

MBTI Type
INfP
Enneagram
5w4
I usually end up neutral good or true neutral.

EDIT: Just took the test again and got true neutral.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
I'm Chaotic Good!

Based on your answers to the quiz, your character’s most likely alignment is Chaotic Good.

Chaotic Good

A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he’s kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society. Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit.

--excerpted from the Player’s Handbook, Chapter 6

Haha! I'm the best! Haha!

^^Imagine me saying that in Nelson's voice from the Simpsons.

nelson-muntz.gif

P

Phantonym

What?!?! I'm supposed to track down some other thread to find the test in there?!?!?! CRAZY!!!!

Ok, I did it. :dry:

I've never had any contact with D&D, but apparently, I'm Lawful Neutral

A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs her. Order and organization are paramount to her. She may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or she may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. The common phrase for lawful neutral is "true lawful." Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot.

Haha! I'm the best! Haha!

What a coincidence, so am I! Haha!

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I scored Chaotic Neutral, but I'm more of a True Neutral; a lot of generosity tempered by selfishness, and some flagrant rule-breaking mixed in with being a goody-two-shoes. As usual, I'm a combination of extremes.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Neutral good.. maybe with slight chaotic/lawful leanings. I have taken no test ,this is just a guess..

In reality, I bet we are mostly lawful types..

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I actually think the common thread is most NFs are good. NFPs are probably mostly neutral to chaotic, whereas NFJs are mostly neutral to lawful. The results so far seem to confirm that.

Me, I'm the picture of balance. I'm a hardcore hedonist, but I'm not an ethical hedonist (I consider that restraint and order is generally beneficial to society), so I'm not chaotic.