• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] ENFJ catalog and forecast

Neutralpov

ENFJ dating catalog and ultimate answer smack down time

Alright I am curious to put together the thoughts I have read across threads on this forum about the real opinions on ENFJ's who they will end up marrying.

1. what types have you dated int he past?
2. Why did those end? (what need was unmet?)
3. Which do you see as most fitting?
4. Which will you see yourself marrying and why?

Thanks!

H

Hate

1. what types have you dated in the past?

only referring to the ones that have been confirmed:

ENFP, INTP, ESFJ, ISFP, ENFJ, INFJ

2. Why did those end? (what need was unmet?)

ENFP- relationship was good, but we were at two different points in our lives where I was trying to calm down from a crazy lifestyle and she wasn't. No major complaints really.
INTP-(unhealthy)- extremely socially awkward and way too introverted for me... need not being met was communication.. It's extremely hard for me to be with someone that is lacking in communication skills.
ESFJ-(unhealthy)- tried to be extremely manipulative.... a lot of fake Fe... and had major control issues.
ISFP- relationship was good.. downfall of it was her psychotic ex-boyfriend.. just didn't need that kind of drama during that time.
ENFJ- relationship was good... felt like I was with my twin or something... only problem was distance issues.
INFJ- she was a little too passive and quiet for me... I need to be with someone that is outgoing and more assertive.

3. Which do you see as most fitting?

The ones most fitting would be the ENFX and ISFP

4. Which will you see yourself marrying and why?

Only based on the ones I confirmed, I would have to say either an ENFP or an ISFP. The opposites attract thing has never really worked for me.. I like to be with someone that is similar to myself.. The ENFP I dated was similar in a lot of ways but different enough to remain extremely interesting.. The ISFP was more opposite than me in many ways, but very similar in areas of communicating, empathizing and understanding.. it was a very good balance and she was extremely unique... not as outgoing as myself... but she wasn't socially awkward or anything.. she was very fascinating.
*a lot of this is fairly ambiguous... so if you have any specific questions.. feel free to ask