• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] The NF Males' List of Deal Breakers (Rip off)

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hells yeah I love trading control/power sexually. You're spot on, some days I just want to be the male in the situation and be a brute. Toss her around, rip the underwear and bra off, i dont mean aggressively remove I mean rip. Ugh.

I'm less agressive and more manipulative.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How does that work?

Psychology and nerve clusters, kind of like torture only instead of for pain it's for pleasure. ;)

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
uh yeah I gathered lol, I am asking for an example. I am always looking for new tricks. ;)

Unfortunately I think we've gone a little far in this part of the form, and I can't post where it should be till I get home.

Billy

Crazy Diamond
MBTI Type
INFJ
you can write it out, just be clever in your wording

Esoteric Wench

Professional Trickster
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Hells yeah I love trading control/power sexually. You're spot on, some days I just want to be the male in the situation and be a brute. Toss her around, rip the underwear and bra off, i dont mean aggressively remove I mean rip. Ugh.

Wouldn't it figure that the NF Males' Deal Breaker List would disintegrate into sex talk. LOL! I guess men, are men, are men... regardless of their psychological type.

I'll just say this one thing about Billy and rundvarh's exchange before I defer to modesty and decorum:

I think that control/power exchange games are VERY, VERY, VERY N. They're all about mind play. And for me, they tapped into something that was so overwhelmingly powerful that it was a little scary. I didn't like the idea of allowing myself to be taken over by these intense feelings so I broke up with my boyfriend/teacher.... But I'll tell you this: that was when I first understood what the term "s* obsession" really meant. :blush:

So Billy, I'll repeat blomiki's advice:

Find ye an ENFP who will most probably be willing to explore such things with you within the confines of a loving and committed relationship. Specifically, I think that such explorations would be very appealing to both ENFPs and INFJs with their dominant intuition. And, ENFPs are usually more than willing to try new ways to express their love for their partner.

OK, ladies and gents.... back to the lists which are the stated topic of this thread.

[Be back in five after my cold shower. :devil:]

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
All of the examples regarding mental health seem to qualify as 'abusive'.

Why don't you change the criterion to 'not abusive' instead of blanketing all mental illness as a problem?

Phoenix_400

MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
5w6
:rofl1:This thread is gonna end up being moved into the mature section if we stay on this path.

Amazing how much geometry and physics can be applied to the bedroom. Its also funny watching how some of my younger friends (in their early 20's) react to conversations I get into when older friends are around. (My closest friends are usually married couples in their early 40's and then a few people closer to my age[27] or a little younger.)

One of my older married friends and I both play bass and got into a discussion about how...how should I put this?...certain playing styles translate into areas other than music:newwink:. Younger female friend asked what the hell we were talking about. We just looked at each other and replied, "Your husband will figure it out sooner or later, and you'll be VERY happy when he does."

Esoteric nailed it: N's just like to experiment :D At least with people we're comfortable enough with to open to (though that may be more of an IN thing, I dunno)

PROTIP: Tantra :newwink:

Billy

Crazy Diamond
MBTI Type
INFJ
Wouldn't it figure that the NF Males' Deal Breaker List would disintegrate into sex talk. LOL! I guess men, are men, are men... regardless of their psychological type.

I'll just say this one thing about Billy and rundvarh's exchange before I defer to modesty and decorum:

I think that control/power exchange games are VERY, VERY, VERY N. They're all about mind play. And for me, they tapped into something that was so overwhelmingly powerful that it was a little scary. I didn't like the idea of allowing myself to be taken over by these intense sexual feelings so I broke up with my boyfriend and teacher in such matters.... But I'll tell you this: that was when I first understood what the term "sexual obsession" really meant. :blush:

So Billy, I'll repeat blomiki's advice:

Find ye an ENFP who will most probably be willing to explore such things with you within the confines of a loving and committed relationship. Specifically, I think that such play would be very appealing to both ENFPs and INFJs with their dominant intuition. And, ENFPs are usually more than willing to try new ways to express their love for their partner.

OK, ladies and gents.... back to the lists which are the stated topic of this thread.

[Be back in five after my cold shower. :devil:]

Where exactly does one find an enfp? lol I have yet to meet a female enfp IRL.

Phoenix_400

MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
5w6
All of the examples regarding mental health seem to qualify as 'abusive'.

Why don't you change the criterion to 'not abusive' instead of blanketing all mental illness as a problem?

I don't think anybody was making a blanket statement about mental illness itself as a problem. Its just something that has to be factored in. When you're sharing your life with someone, you each bring your own problems into the relationship. After that, a vast majority of the individuals problems become the problem of BOTH parties in a close relationship. The person's problem affects the relationship and thereby the other person as well. That's something a lot of people forget. That's why communication skills are so important for the success of a relationship. You see a lot relationships end because one person wasn't even made aware of the problem in a relationship until it was too late(or the person with the problem shut out the partner and tried to handle it all on their own), instead of talking and resolving things as a couple. If the way a person is handling their mental illness severely undermines their ability to trust and/or communicate with their partner(2 major foundations for a solid relationship), then the relationship is going to be very tumultuous and likely short-lived.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I know it, and thats just the mild stuff, the crap im into is NUTSO. Is it wrong that I love being used and discounted as a person and selfishly used/abused for someone elses sexual gratification? I wonder if thats the Fe in me...
I'd like to go on record as saying that I have fantasized about tying you up/gagging you.

You're welcome.

colma

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Must have
-
Rather not
-
-
Deal breakers
-
-
-

... I hate making lists.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Last edited:

colma

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
why am I always caught between other peoples drama. :hi:

:headphne:

Last edited:

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
dude-the-big-lebowski.jpg

Esoteric Wench

Professional Trickster
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
You know I'm a dude, right?

If that's true and not just satire, then you should know that your name, your tag line, and your avatar scream chick.

You might need to apply for sexual reassignment.

Or after seeing the half & half carton you just posted, methinks you might have already done so. ;)