• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] The NF Males' List of Deal Breakers (Rip off)

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I want a healthy INFP. Early 20s-Early 30s. Healthy emotionally. Brilliant. Sexy because she's brilliant. God-loving and far transends the love for others around her than your typical church-goer (which normally doesn't give a damn, and is just there, "just in case"). Doesn't get too upset if I argue, and is confident that she's right anyway, until proven otherwise. Can admit (once in a blue moon) when she's wrong. Stands alone, but knows that my working beside her, for her cause, whatever that is, is not my way of saying that she can't do it by herself.

Cuddler
Pure-hearted Lover, but not unintelligently/ignorantly so
Fighter
Partner in /crime /love /faith /passion
Bold
Sophisticated
Intellectualista

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Main Entry: so·phis·ti·cat·ed
Pronunciation: \-tə-ˌkā-təd\
Function: adjective
Etymology: Medieval Latin sophisticatus
Date: 1601
1 : deprived of native or original simplicity: as a : highly complicated or developed : complex <sophisticated electronic devices> b : having a refined knowledge of the ways of the world cultivated especially through wide experience <a sophisticated lady>
2 : devoid of grossness: as a : finely experienced and aware <a sophisticated columnist> b : intellectually appealing <a sophisticated novel>

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Sophisticated to me means bohemian with class. She's got standards with who she's with, but isn't super judgemental. Knows all of the secret nooks and crannies of the city she runs in from the coffee houses to the five star restaurants; is typically "alternative" to the norm with where she hangs out. Still, she's satisfied within her own world, wherever that is, and you can bet it's fascinating.

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
No must haves.. no deal breakers..

Each person is unique and therefore so are the dynamics of each relationship.

I think for a while at least, I will have issues with hypocrisy, spin and a lack of accountability. But they don't necessarily equate to deal breakers.

As for a list of must haves?? Only if I want to miss what is right there in front of me would I have a rigid set of conditions.
and lets face it.. a list, equals conditions .. so much for NF's and unconditional love eh?

So if a chick was a gold digger and was addicted to meth, and had 12 kids, and STD's....you would get with her? :) lol None of those would be deal breakers!?

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Jan, my dear, what do you expect us to say? That we'd hump anybody's leg if it was attached to a...well, yeah, come oooon. Just...come oooon. I'm a man, not a dawg. Rawrrr. ;)

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I want a healthy INFP. Early 20s-Early 30s. Healthy emotionally. Brilliant. Sexy because she's brilliant. God-loving and far transends the love for others around her than your typical church-goer (which normally doesn't give a damn, and is just there, "just in case"). Doesn't get too upset if I argue, and is confident that she's right anyway, until proven otherwise. Can admit (once in a blue moon) when she's wrong. Stands alone, but knows that my working beside her, for her cause, whatever that is, is not my way of saying that she can't do it by herself.

Cuddler
Pure-hearted Lover, but not unintelligently/ignorantly so
Fighter
Partner in /crime /love /faith /passion
Bold
Sophisticated
Intellectualista

:wub:

You didn't actually list deal-breakers though...more like deal-makers.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Sophisticated to me means bohemian with class. She's got standards with who she's with, but isn't super judgemental. Knows all of the secret nooks and crannies of the city she runs in from the coffee houses to the five star restaurants; is typically "alternative" to the norm with where she hangs out. Still, she's satisfied within her own world, wherever that is, and you can bet it's fascinating.

Interesting, thanks for the response. That's such an FJ comment to make lol :)

Chunes

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
I want a healthy INFP. Early 20s-Early 30s.

*laughs heartily at these two phrases in succession*

I'm pretty sure INFPs take the longest to become healthy, if they even manage it at all. :D

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
To Sytpg: How so?

To Ora:
Deal Breakers-
1. Lack of Trust (when I've never given reason). I need a girl who is actually capible of trusting me; I don't mind being questioned as they are getting to know who I am, but after a year or so down the road when I've made my loyalty clear, I can't take being looked at suspiciously; it's like I've been wearing my heart on my sleeve for you all this time, making myself very vulnerable, and despite the obviousness that I would never cheat on you, or hurt you intentionally, you still can't find rest in me. It's like a knife though my heart.

2. Absoleute Refusal to Accept My Help (Ever). Look, I know you can do it yourself. I know! But it breaks my heart to see even an ounce of pain and suffering in your eyes. I don't need to save you, and I understand you've got an ego too. You can do this on your own. But once in awhile, it would make Papa Bear's day (that's me), if you'd let me in on the project. I might just learn something, and I promise you'll get it done faster with me on board, so you can get on to your next thing. :)

3. Disloyalty. See #1.

4. Disrespect of My Faith. Obviously the Christian Church taken as a whole is jacked up. I take huge issue with it, so I'd understand why you would too. But please understand me; my love for God has little to do with the Church organizations. If you have problems or have had problems with a Christian before, don't judge me with that in mind. Christ preached a gospel of love and fought against judgemental "church people" during his entire ministry on this Earth.If you have honest concerns, we'll talk about it, but if you have closed your heart and mind and don't respect my right to believe in what I want, we shall have issues of our own.

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Agreed. I have discovered that INFPs naturally frequent the odd little nooks and crannies that, were I to do so myself, would be because they fit my image (which is also Bohemian, but with a touch of that guy from the Dos Equis commercials)..

Desperado44

MBTI Type
ENFJ
MUST HAVES

affectionate
passion
compassion
loyalty
appreciates small things
not materialistic
kind
affectionate
affectionate
feminine

DEALBREAKERS

goes silent/no communication
disloyal
self centered
no appreciation

You have to have physical attraction...... so I'm leaving that one off the list.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
*laughs heartily at these two phrases in succession*

I'm pretty sure INFPs take the longest to become healthy, if they even manage it at all. :D

I agree we tend to be like fine wine ;), but I think it's very unfair to say that we are less healthy overall than other types. I'm really sick of the "the INFP personality is inherently broken" attitude and "I'm sorry for my mere existence" apologetic attitude. There's nothing more flawed about the average INFP than the average person of any type, if you see people through an unbiased attitude and not one which latches onto the arbitrary standards of what is a "good" personality (very much "ESTJ" in the US). In other words, the flaws of other types are simply more accepted & the strengths of the INFP are often unfairly devalued.

/tangent

To Sytpg: How so?

To Ora:
Deal Breakers-
1. Lack of Trust (when I've never given reason). I need a girl who is actually capible of trusting me; I don't mind being questioned as they are getting to know who I am, but after a year or so down the road when I've made my loyalty clear, I can't take being looked at suspiciously; it's like I've been wearing my heart on my sleeve for you all this time, making myself very vulnerable, and despite the obviousness that I would never cheat on you, or hurt you intentionally, you still can't find rest in me. It's like a knife though my heart.

2. Absoleute Refusal to Accept My Help (Ever). Look, I know you can do it yourself. I know! But it breaks my heart to see even an ounce of pain and suffering in your eyes. I don't need to save you, and I understand you've got an ego too. You can do this on your own. But once in awhile, it would make Papa Bear's day (that's me), if you'd let me in on the project. I might just learn something, and I promise you'll get it done faster with me on board, so you can get on to your next thing. :)

3. Disloyalty. See #1.

4. Disrespect of My Faith. Obviously the Christian Church taken as a whole is jacked up. I take huge issue with it, so I'd understand why you would too. But please understand me; my love for God has little to do with the Church organizations. If you have problems or have had problems with a Christian before, don't judge me with that in mind. Christ preached a gospel of love and fought against judgemental "church people" during his entire ministry on this Earth.If you have honest concerns, we'll talk about it, but if you have closed your heart and mind and don't respect my right to believe in what I want, we shall have issues of our own.

Thanks. :)

I really don't see the NF men being any less "picky" than the NF women, except they seem to leave off what is thought of as "obvious" whereas NF women list the obvious (ie. violent).