First 34567 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    Hells yeah I love trading control/power sexually. You're spot on, some days I just want to be the male in the situation and be a brute. Toss her around, rip the underwear and bra off, i dont mean aggressively remove I mean rip. Ugh.
    I'm less agressive and more manipulative.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFJ

How does that work?
    Ground control to Major Tom

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

How does that work?
    Psychology and nerve clusters, kind of like torture only instead of for pain it's for pleasure.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Psychology and nerve clusters.
    uh yeah I gathered lol, I am asking for an example. I am always looking for new tricks.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

uh yeah I gathered lol, I am asking for an example. I am always looking for new tricks.
    Unfortunately I think we've gone a little far in this part of the form, and I can't post where it should be till I get home.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFJ

you can write it out, just be clever in your wording

Professional Trickster Esoteric Wench's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Hells yeah I love trading control/power sexually. You're spot on, some days I just want to be the male in the situation and be a brute. Toss her around, rip the underwear and bra off, i dont mean aggressively remove I mean rip. Ugh.
    Wouldn't it figure that the NF Males' Deal Breaker List would disintegrate into sex talk. LOL! I guess men, are men, are men... regardless of their psychological type.

I'll just say this one thing about Billy and rundvarh's exchange before I defer to modesty and decorum:

I think that control/power exchange games are VERY, VERY, VERY N. They're all about mind play. And for me, they tapped into something that was so overwhelmingly powerful that it was a little scary. I didn't like the idea of allowing myself to be taken over by these intense feelings so I broke up with my boyfriend/teacher.... But I'll tell you this: that was when I first understood what the term "s* obsession" really meant.

So Billy, I'll repeat blomiki's advice:

Find ye an ENFP who will most probably be willing to explore such things with you within the confines of a loving and committed relationship. Specifically, I think that such explorations would be very appealing to both ENFPs and INFJs with their dominant intuition. And, ENFPs are usually more than willing to try new ways to express their love for their partner.

OK, ladies and gents.... back to the lists which are the stated topic of this thread.

[Be back in five after my cold shower. ]

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    6w5

All of the examples regarding mental health seem to qualify as 'abusive'.

Why don't you change the criterion to 'not abusive' instead of blanketing all mental illness as a problem?
    The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together. ~ rCoxI ~ INfj ~ 5w6 so/sp

MBTI
    INxP
    Enneagram
    5w6

This thread is gonna end up being moved into the mature section if we stay on this path.

Amazing how much geometry and physics can be applied to the bedroom. Its also funny watching how some of my younger friends (in their early 20's) react to conversations I get into when older friends are around. (My closest friends are usually married couples in their early 40's and then a few people closer to my age[27] or a little younger.)

One of my older married friends and I both play bass and got into a discussion about how...how should I put this?...certain playing styles translate into areas other than music. Younger female friend asked what the hell we were talking about. We just looked at each other and replied, "Your husband will figure it out sooner or later, and you'll be VERY happy when he does."

Esoteric nailed it: N's just like to experiment At least with people we're comfortable enough with to open to (though that may be more of an IN thing, I dunno)

PROTIP: Tantra
    "People in glass houses shouldn't use Windex when living near bird sanctuaries."- myself

"We are never alone my friend. We are constantly in the company of victories, losses, strengths and weaknesses. Make no mistake, life is war...and war is hell. Those who fight the hardest will suffer the most...but that's what you have to do: Fight. As long as you're feeling pain, then there's hope...because only the dead do not suffer." -RD Metcalf
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Esoteric Wench View Post
    Wouldn't it figure that the NF Males' Deal Breaker List would disintegrate into sex talk. LOL! I guess men, are men, are men... regardless of their psychological type.

I'll just say this one thing about Billy and rundvarh's exchange before I defer to modesty and decorum:

I think that control/power exchange games are VERY, VERY, VERY N. They're all about mind play. And for me, they tapped into something that was so overwhelmingly powerful that it was a little scary. I didn't like the idea of allowing myself to be taken over by these intense sexual feelings so I broke up with my boyfriend and teacher in such matters.... But I'll tell you this: that was when I first understood what the term "sexual obsession" really meant.

So Billy, I'll repeat blomiki's advice:

Find ye an ENFP who will most probably be willing to explore such things with you within the confines of a loving and committed relationship. Specifically, I think that such play would be very appealing to both ENFPs and INFJs with their dominant intuition. And, ENFPs are usually more than willing to try new ways to express their love for their partner.

OK, ladies and gents.... back to the lists which are the stated topic of this thread.

[Be back in five after my cold shower. ]
    Where exactly does one find an enfp? lol I have yet to meet a female enfp IRL.