• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] The NF Females' List of Deal Breakers

Permabanned
My prime deal breaker with any man is that he is not a cat.

35853834_dba9b1ed67.jpg

There are deal breakers, I just can't think of any off the top of my head. I know them when I see them.

sprinkles

Mojibake
MBTI Type
INFJ
Must Haves:
Sense of humor
Able to tolerate me as a satellite. Not always in direct contact but always in the gravitational field
Intelligent in some field - preferably one that I'm less intelligent in so that I may fawn over them
Able to tolerate my worship and devotion of them
Able to tolerate my 'moods' (such as temporary phases of being morbid or slightly murderous) without necessarily being a doormat

Rather nots:
Excessive jackassery
Crowding me or taking too much advantage of my devotion
Rather not be prudish
Rather not be entirely tasteless either
Letting me walk all over them when I really need to be checked

Deal breakers:
Overly militant or intolerant
Cowardly or bullying those who are weaker
Harm or disdain for the weak or innocent
Harm or disdain just because someone is different
Must not expect submission or for me to 'be in my place'. I do what I want. Submission is a gift from me, not something to demand.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Is it INFP of me to be inherently disinclined to create such a list?
Lists are too mainstream.
INFPs are hipsters.
Ergo, yes.

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Must haves:
Sense of adventure
active
Sense of humour
quick mind

Deal breakers
Anger issues
litterers
smokers
Super macho
rigid ideas of what is "normal" and "appropriate"

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
Is being a sports fan really such a deal breaker? That shit is crazy to me. OK, not everyone likes sports, and I understand if it's undesirable to you, but DEAL BREAKER? I just.. cant... smh.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There are deal breakers, I just can't think of any off the top of my head. I know them when I see them.

Yet another example of why i love the infp's i love.

I also do not have a set list.

William K

Uniqueorn
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Is being a sports fan really such a deal breaker? That shit is crazy to me. OK, not everyone likes sports, and I understand if it's undesirable to you, but DEAL BREAKER? I just.. cant... smh.

I think it's more about being a sports fan-atic. There's a TV ad over here about a guy who gets his colleagues to mimic the sound of office equipment like phones, printers and fax machines so that he can tell his wife on his mobile phone when she calls that he is busy with work and can't go home. In truth, the guys are going to sit down and watch a live football/soccer match. It was funny the first time I saw it, but from his wife's point of view, I don't think she'd find it funny...

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
I think it's more about being a sports fan-atic. There's a TV ad over here about a guy who gets his colleagues to mimic the sound of office equipment like phones, printers and fax machines so that he can tell his wife on his mobile phone when she calls that he is busy with work and can't go home. In truth, the guys are going to sit down and watch a live football/soccer match. It was funny the first time I saw it, but from his wife's point of view, I don't think she'd find it funny...

No, I get that, but that still doesn't warrant the sports fan = deal breaker view, and that's my point. What should be said is something like 'spending too much time watching sports and yelling at the TV = deal breaker'. Even then, that just seems so extreme to me. I mean look at all the other negative qualities on that list like 'homophobia' or 'close-mindedness'. Being a sports fan is somehow on par with THAT?! Reheheheheheeeaaally now?

danithepsychonaut

MBTI Type
WEED
Must Haves
Health Conscious
Spiritual/Philosophical.. whatever you want to call it...
Weird.. unique.. stuff like that
Knows when to speak and when to shut their mouth

Rather Nots
Cliche/Typical clothing/music/interests
Talking too much

Deal Breakers
Boring people
close minded people
too traditional

danithepsychonaut

MBTI Type
WEED

Oh yeah add that to the list of rather nots... sports... unless it's martial arts dancing yoga (lol) I just hate team sports and would rather not date a person who participated in them..

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I'll speak for myself on this, but it's the blind fanaticism. I like to watch certain sports, like hockey and college basketball (ACC/March Madness), but I absolutely *cannot* handle -- romantically speaking; friends get a free pass to be as cray-cray as they want -- obsessive love for a sports team. Fandom? Why not. Decorating an entire room with it? No, ma'am. No, sir. What ruins most professional sports for me is the exorbitant amount of money they demand to play a game. Yes, I said a GAME. Back in the day, when baseball players played because they loved it and had to drive around on smelly old buses and got paid in cigarettes made them cool. Now it's just dollar signs and steroids and lying, even for the kids trying to escape poverty in the Dominican Republic.

I find the excess of professional athletes repellant. You wear their jersey and spend your hard-earned money to cheer for some guy who wouldn't talk to you on the street? How does that make any sense? I know so many other people I find entertaining and generous, I would hardly deign to toss a penny at some hyped-up narcissist with a weirdly giant ass and no sense of reality. I'm not down with the golden calf. If he (or she) isn't a decent enlightened human being, they don't exist to me.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Must Haves

*Chemistry with me
*Integrity/Honesty
*The ability to trust himself, as well as me, or at the very least, the willingness to try and get there.
*Passion/Intelligence (Passion often leads to a type of intelligence I can appreciate) for self-improvement/growth
*Ability to own his mistakes
*Intention to grow as a person
*Need for intimacy with me
*Open-mindedness
*Ability to accept a flawed person for their partner without resentment (aka no pressuring me to change, I will do that on my own)
*Willingness to fight with me, in order to find solutions
*Reciprocate my loyalty, and to a certain degree, my empathy.
*Stay with me for no other reason than for the love we share
*Makes an effort to understand who I am, and actually *wants* to know me in that way.
*Patience with my seemingly illogical and ranting ways. (courtesy of [MENTION=8413]Zarathustra[/MENTION])

Would Likes

*Tall and athletic, with special attention towards shoulders :drool:
*Confidence is hot
*Intellectual bantering :heart:
*Share some of my hobbies
*Enjoy some bratty behaviour on occasion ;)
*Easily take the lead
*Somewhat protective, while respecting my need for freedom...is very appreciated
*Someone who will not read my typical behaviour as offensive or threatening due to flirty impression, bonus points if amused by it ;)
*Stronger than me

Rather nots

*Someone who likes to drink a lot (I dont drink myself and I have trouble dealing with the shift in personality people undergo when drunk..it feels awkward..like I dont know you at all)

*Someone who smokes a lot (I tend to not like kissing an ashtray and I react quite strongly to second hand smoke with coughing and such)
*Someone who already has kids or strongly desires kids
*Someone allergic, phobic or strongly averse to cats (I <3 my babies)
*Someone who is into open relationships or polygamy...I might be able to get used to it, but I rather not have to go find out
*Someone who is going to drag me to all kinds of social functions :ninja:
*Someone who gets anxious when things arent done according to their routine (I will seriously stress you out) (this includes btw neat freaks!)
*Someone who requires me to be 'productive' according to their standards.

Dealbreakers

*Someone who believes that just coz I have breasts, Im to pop out babies and clean the house on my own. In fact, if you actually like a clean house, I suggest getting a housekeeper.

*Someone who is intolerant of who I am
*Someone who feels Im a fixer-upper and its their mission in life to 'improve' me
*Someone who is unwilling to actively try and work out their issues with addiction
*Someone who puts me in danger on purpose
*Someone who cannot help but endanger me, or worse, those I love! (touch my cats or my friends and die!)
*Someone who will lie and cheat to get his emotional needs fulfilled, instead of working things out with me
*Someone who has no interest in having an emotionally close relationship
*Someone who uses me for masturbatory purposes only
*Someone who feels the need to keep things from me to protect me from the world, and cannot see the error in this when confronted(I aint made of glass, so no f*cking white lies either!)

*Someone who goes insanely territorial and jealous on my ass, without acknowledging at least the awareness of the fact that that behaviour needs to be adjusted (I can understand insecurities, but at least...be aware of the fact that thats where it comes from and preferably address it)

*Someone who goes out of his way to make himself feel better at my expense (by for example being derogatory or disrespectful and purposefully putting me down and rubbing salt in wounds he is privy to, oh or sharing embarrassing secrets I trusted him with, with others in order to 'entertain' them and make himself look better)

*Hypocrites that arent able to see they are being a hypocrite. (we are all hypocrites at times, but at least be able to laugh at yourself and admit it when you do make that mistake)

*Someone who needs to know where I am *all the time*, and control my every move. I can work with it, again, if awareness and addressing the behavior is part of the deal.

*Someone who relishes being cruel to others, be it animals or humans. Bullies and people who go 'man the f*ck up', while they make fun of others are included in this bunch.Previous statement about awareness and addressing behavior applies.

*Someone who would demand I give up my animals. For that matter, anyone who makes demands on me and giving me ultimatums. I like my freedom and I like making my own choices. If given a good reason when given an ultimatum will earn you a potential escape out of this one though.

...I think thats all I can think of for now.

Alright..let the critical analysis begin :ninja:

Edit: Added Te-markers after getting complaints from certain parties :thelook: