• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] The NF Females' List of Deal Breakers

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'll admit, i haven't read through the thread fully yet. Personally, i take no offense though. I know that my list is in place because i've dealt with compromise and found i don't enjoy it, but i also refuse to whine about people not fitting the criteria. That's a decision that people need to make and and accept based on their guidelines.
I've found that a lot of people either have very few guidelines and have found themselves in miserable/failing relationships or people who have extensive guidelines and find themselves bawwing about how no one fits them. There are in-betweeners and exceptions, but those are prevalent. :yes:

yeah...i really should just stop posting. i rarely read it all the way through...oh damn...actually i just read the first line of your post too. :blush:

and...i haven't read even one whole list in this thread...well...i mean if it was longer than like 5 things i didn't read it but i agree with something someone said...totally can't remember who...but they said it was really just like a te exercise trying to write out that whole elusive vibe thing that's experienced more so than it is all of these things...it's usually experienced in that intuitive either right or wrong way without knowing the specifics.

edit: just adding that i will now finish reading your post...i would've lost my thought you see. :)

Esoteric Wench

Professional Trickster
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
I don't understand how you guys DON'T see the nit-pickyness and unrealistic parts...it's kind of baffling to me...prplchknz felt compelled to make an entire thread about it...for people who are supposedly so self-aware, there seems to be a lack of awareness about how others might possibly view this...if I am, indeed, an NF, and so is prplchknz, then we really must be able to take ourselves out of ourselves and see the way NF idealism can look to others...otherwise, I give up and hand in my NF card, seriously...

Well, I certainly don't want to intentionally offend people, but I don't want to be someone I'm not either. If others judge me harshly for being who I am, then so be it.

Still, this negative reaction baffles me.

I think the thing that puzzles me most, is that some people are taking this sooooooooo literally. I doubt if almost any of these lists are meant to be literal. They are larks, exercises in fantasy, and frolics.

Not everything has to be literal. And, I hazard to say that to most NFs, the world would seem very one dimensional if things were all literal. What's so hard for me to understand is that anyone sees the world in such literal and concrete ways.

And, thus is the difference between S and N.

It is almost inconceivable to me that anyone would let the facts get in the way of a good intellectual frolic. (Yes, I'm using a bit of hyperbole here, but not much.) It is not that Intuitives ignore the facts, but they find the their hunches, gut feelings, and intuitions, more compelling and something that they've come to rely upon.

So to those who find these lists offensive, I ask you to consider that they are not meant to be taken literally. At least my two lists were not.

Do you really think I'd dump a hot prospect because he had a unibrow? Of course not. I'd give him a can of Nair first, then whisper sweet nothings into his ear.
:rofl1:

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well for starters the long ass nitpicky lists in this thread.

Well IMO they're a bit unrealistic and I find it to be a turnoff. Nobody has to agree with me, I didn't mean to offend anyone, it's just what I think about it. Now you can all calm down and go back to being self-absorbed.

I don't see them as nitpicky or unrealistic in the slightest because

1). The vast majority of the lists focus on personality qualities of a person that have no definite measure. It's not like they say, "He must be 6 feet tall, earn 100k a year, and share my favorite band". Personality qualities are intangible & abstract, which leaves them very open to interpretation. If you grasp that, then you see just how flexible most of these are. For instance, I have "kind" on my list - well, my idea of that may be different from another person's idea, and my idea may even be broad/flexible enough to encompass many different ways of being kind. The main point is that I see some sign of kindness in a person...which brings me to my next point.

2). The vast majority of the lists focus on qualities that would aid in the success of a long term relationship. A lot of people date someone else simply because they are cute & fun, and then down the road in turns out that cute & fun doesn't cut it for making a marriage or long term relationship. If anything, these lists are MORE realistic in that they actually address what materials are needed to build a strong foundation for a relationship. To me, kindness shows me how they deal with people in general, because eventually, the infatuation bubble will pop & that's how they'll begin to deal with me. A truly idealistic, naive person will think that some undefinable attraction alone will make it work - just wait til that wears off....:rolli:

3). A good chunk of the lists are neither must-haves nor dealbreakers. That means a big chunk of the lists ARE negotiable. It's just an idea of what you would like, often based on past experience. It's not a strict requirement.

4) Many people include factors on their list based on past experience, and that's actually a very PRACTICAL way of learning what you want/need in a relationship. Learning from experience & not repeating past mistakes is WISE, not picky.

5) If I'm a bit defensive about this, it's because I HAVE pity-dated, I HAVE given guys a chance when they were a far cry from these ideals, and I HAVE compromised my needs to keep an open mind. That didn't produce anything positive. No relationships came out of that mindset or approach. Instead I just unintentionally led people on, felt guilty about eventually rejecting them when no feelings formed, and I ended up feeling pretty lonely and hopeless about love. Keeping a clearer idea (although not an actual list - that's just an exercise for the thread) of what I really need & want in a partner meant I went a year without dating, but it paid off. As I mentioned in here already, someone has met my list (and a sensor at that!) , sooooo :harhar:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
very good point...it's just nf nature to dream...and romanticize but...we don't take things so literally...so the list is really just talking...dreaming...thinking out loud.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I don't understand how you guys DON'T see the nit-pickyness and unrealistic parts...it's kind of baffling to me...prplchknz felt compelled to make an entire thread about it...for people who are supposedly so self-aware, there seems to be a lack of awareness about how others might possibly view this...if I am, indeed, an NF, and so is prplchknz, then we really must be able to take ourselves out of ourselves and see the way NF idealism can look to others...otherwise, I give up and hand in my NF card, seriously...

Oh no! The two best NFs don't want to be NFs anymore?! Whatever will we do?!:cry:

Nothing wrong with idealism. Whoever says otherwise isn't extremely happy with the relationships he/she has had and is just frustrated they haven't fulfilled their standards.

Besides, the worst thing that can happen if you are very idealistic is....

....*gulp*...

....wait for it it....

...you stay SINGLE while you wait!!!!!!!:horor:

Ewww single...even pronouncing that word leaves a bad taste in my mouth... :eww:

onceuponatime

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xSFJ
Enneagram
9w1
You're still making a lot of assumptions, i am perfectly calm :alttongue:

I ask because where you seem to see "nitpickiness" I see people speaking through experience. I am very particular, and is that picky? Yes. But NITpicky? Not a chance, all of deal breakers/must-haves i listed might seem that way to you because maybe they aren't important qualities to you. They are to me. Unrealistic? Certainly not; all the people I've dated/had relationships with "met" this list. i've already said this many many times, but the list comes from my analyzing of my past relationships (the good and the bad). It doesn't dictate my choice in partners, rather my choice in partners dictates this list.

So i ask again, what here seems nitpicky and unrealistic?

Maybe I shouldn't have said that they're unrealistic, I find most of them to be unrealistic but perhaps you people don't. With that being said I do find them to be overly critical and finicky. I'm just using the post below as an example, because it's not her first list but SECOND list and she included everything from eyebrow grooming to Tivo subscriptions as her deal breakers.

I think it interesting that so many of the NF women who have posted lists on this thread have expressed ambivalence and trepidation about doing so.

The concerns seems to fall into two areas:
  1. That such a list makes it more likely that good matches will be overlooked.
  2. By writing such a list, the list maker will appear shallow or superficial. (Or even worse, IS shallow or superficial.)
I say a definitive HOGWASH.

Whether we formally write these lists down or not, we all have them in our head... even if they are not consciously articulated. Furthermore, writing such a list isn't shallow... nor is putting a few quirky items on there like big hands. Using such a list to categorically reject people is shallow.

Sooooo.... seems like the best thing is to embrace that dating is a sorting process. And this sorting is very healthy. And guys, you can tell a lot about a woman from such a list. Seems like a pretty good sorting tool for you, too.

Since posting my first list, I've decided that I need to be a lot braver about saying what I'd like in a man and what I don't. Ladies, you have inspired me.

Don't worry, gentlemen. I won't apply it too strictly. But it will help me remember to kick those shallow assholes to the curb a lot sooner so I have more time "on the market" to find some of the kind, sweet, considerate, good-hearted men that are out there.

Esoteric Wench's Deal Breakers - List #2 (aka the shallow and really obnoxious list)

1. Must Haves

* Ambition. Not a lot of money. Just a desire to do something and do it well.
* Mindfulness. Yeah. Everything does matter.
* Self-Actualization. Never quit growing as a person. <-- Boy is this hard to find. :doh:
* Spiritual maturity. Church not required. Ethical and spiritually mature perspectives transcend religious institutions.
* Kind heart. Especially when the going gets tough. That's when real character comes through. Douchebaggery is most unattractive.
* Humility. Yes, you are an idiot. But that's OK. I'm an idiot, too.
* Intensity. I'm a pretty darn intense person at times. If you're a wall-flower, I'm gonna knock you over with my own energy. Quiet intensity is even better. Oh so yummy.
* Dependable. There's not gonna be room in our relationship for two flakes.
* Polite comportment. An appreciation for gracious living. This is very hard to find in our current culture.
* Well-Educated. Formal education not necessary. But you have to be able to keep up with me and even teach me a thing or two.
* Love of learning. I love learning new things. So should you.
* Be able to call me on my own crap when necessary. I know it's hard to believe, but even Esoteric Wench needs someone to reign her in every once in a while.
* Wordie. Or at least not wordie adverse. If you can't give me a run for my money in Scrabble, you need not apply.
* Creative. Oh this is most attractive.
* Well-groomed eyebrows. I've just got this thing about that. It drives me nuts to see two llamas taped to a guy's face... or even worse... one very long and big llama.
* Passion for the Arts (Or at least a willingness to be supportive of me in my passion for the arts.)
* Baseline proficiency in lovemaking. Come'on.... If you haven't figure this out by my age, then there's no saving you. Ability to be playful and adventurous in bed is a big plus. Also, being unafraid to be sexually assertive... even sometimes aggressive... is a HUGE turn on. (I'm weak in the knees just writing these words.) :blush:
* A penis. Thanks marmalade.sunrise for reminding me of this necessity. You've can have everything else on this list, but you've gotta have the right equipment, too.

2. Rather Nots

* Any interest in any spectator sports... You wanna get up off the couch and play yourself? More power to ya. You wanna sit around watching other people play... I don't think so. Certain sports by the way, automatically qualify as deal breakers, including: NASCAR, wrestling, and college football.
* Smoking. It's a disgusting habit. And, I don't want to breathe your smoke either.
* Less than 5" taller than me. (I'm 5'6" so you do the math.) Shallow perhaps. But it's a visceral, perhaps biological thing, with me. I just am not attracted to shorter guys. (At least this is the only measure of length or girth I put on this list.)
* Lack of Healthy Libido. More than twice a week, but under twice a day, seems a good guideline.
* Long hair. Only 1 in 10 women can keep their long hair looking good. Unless your name is Fabio and you have a personal stylist, your long hair is probably gonna look like crap. Just cut it short and be done with it. If I wanted to date a teenager, I'd volunteer to serve as a chaperon at my local prom.
* Overly Intrusive Previous Entanglements (e.g., 4 kids from 3 former wives.) I want to build a life with you... not share in the leftovers of someone else's life.
* Any behavior that falls below the level of "Excellent Oral Hygiene."
* An Unwillingness to Curtail Excessive Hirsute Tendencies. (See item about eyebrows above.) I know that you've gotta work with what you're born with, but you do have options. Gentleman, body wax is your friend!

3. Deal Breakers

* Love of College Football (Yeah, I'm serious.)
* A Tivo subscription to American Idol or that show with those people on the island. In fact, any intense fascination with that ilk of reality TV programs. They represent all that is soulless and wrong.
* Arrogance. (See humility above.)
* Not a Good kisser. This is a definite deal breaker for me. I love kissing... and no, it doesn't have to be leading anywhere. I love just kissing for kissing's sake. You've either got the gift or you don't.
* Selfishness. It's not all about you.....
* Dislike of Reading. And if all you read are John Grisham novels, business books au currant, and Sky Mall Magazine, this does NOT count.
* Close Minded. Ohhh... if you can't see that there is more than one way to skin a cat, then this pussy cat can't be bothered with you.
* Un-knowledgeable in current affairs. You don't have to have a subscription to the Foreign Affairs, but show some interest in the world around you.
* Lay About Attitude. Get up off that couch and do something with your life.
* Overly single-minded pursuit of hedonistic activities. I like to have fun, but there is more to life than partying. Yuck.
* No Sense of Adventure. aka stick-in-the-mudness is definite no no.

After reading this thread, I want nothing to do with NF females.

GROSS!

Of course this post was only a joke, I know not all NF females are like this, just 99.9% of them.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Oh no! The two best NFs don't want to be NFs anymore?! Whatever will we do?!:cry:

Nothing wrong with idealism. Whoever says otherwise isn't extremely happy with the relationships he/she has had and is just frustrated they haven't fulfilled their standards.

Besides, the worst thing that can happen if you are very idealistic is....

....*gulp*...

....wait for it it....

...you stay SINGLE while you wait!!!!!!!:horor:

Ewww single...even pronouncing that word leaves a bad taste in my mouth... :eww:

So does that mean you actually hate me and prplchknz, or that we're the best NFs because we're really SFPs? ;)

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Some of the lists are a bit painful, although not likely to be really utilized. Like Lady X mentioned about the idealist flights of fancy and things.

Of course this post was only a joke, I know not all NF females are like this, just 99.9% of them.

:laugh: Somehow, this just secures your place on my good side.

Esoteric Wench

Professional Trickster
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Maybe I shouldn't have said that they're unrealistic, I find most of them to be unrealistic but perhaps you people don't. With that being said I do find them to be overly critical and finicky. I'm just using the post below as an example, because it's not her first list but SECOND list and she included everything from eyebrow grooming to Tivo subscriptions as her deal breakers.

Now onceuponatime, you didn't quote the most relevant part of my LIST #2:

Since posting my first list, I've decided that I need to be a lot braver about saying what I'd like in a man and what I don't. Ladies, you have inspired me.

Don't worry, gentlemen. I won't apply it too strictly. But it will help me remember to kick those shallow assholes to the curb a lot sooner so I have more time "on the market" to find some of the kind, sweet, considerate, good-hearted men that are out there.

Esoteric Wench's Deal Breakers - List #2 (aka the shallow and really obnoxious list)

This list embodies the very definition of frolic.

Frolic. 1. To behave playfully and uninhibitedly; romp. 2. To engage in merrymaking, joking, or teasing.​

:newwink:

That's pretty funny. Made me smile. There's a little NF in you afterall, onceuponatime.

onceuponatime

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xSFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Now onceuponatime, you didn't quote the most relevant part of my LIST #2:

This list embodies the very definition of frolic.

Frolic. 1. To behave playfully and uninhibitedly; romp. 2. To engage in merrymaking, joking, or teasing.​

:newwink:

That's odd I didn't remember deleting anything from the original quote. ;)

YoungGunz76

MBTI Type
INTP
Not trying to speak for others, but maybe the NF idealism and imagination makes these kind of lists possible and fun, but in a whimsical way?

Like I've seen mentioned on this thread already, when love actually happens the list goes out the window, and fast.
If she were obese or a druggy who sleeps around and has a handful of baby daddy's it wouldn't of concern for you? Right..

What a fallacy. It's so easy to get so worked up and self-righteous when proof isn't in the pudding.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, I certainly don't want to intentionally offend people, but I don't want to be someone I'm not either. If others judge me harshly for being who I am, then so be it.

Still, this negative reaction baffles me.

I think the thing that puzzles me most, is that some people are taking this sooooooooo literally. I doubt if almost any of these lists are meant to be literal. They are larks, exercises in fantasy, and frolics.

Not everything has to be literal. And, I hazard to say that to most NFs, the world would seem very one dimensional if things were all literal. What's so hard for me to understand is that anyone sees the world in such literal and concrete ways.

And, thus is the difference between S and N.

It is almost inconceivable to me that anyone would let the facts get in the way of a good intellectual frolic. (Yes, I'm using a bit of hyperbole here, but not much.) It is not that Intuitives ignore the facts, but they find the their hunches, gut feelings, and intuitions, more compelling and something that they've come to rely upon.

So to those who find these lists offensive, I ask you to consider that they are not meant to be taken literally. At least my two lists were not.

Do you really think I'd dump a hot prospect because he had a unibrow? Of course not. I'd give him a can of Nair first, then whisper sweet nothings into his ear.
:rofl1:

This is a good point too.....I think the Ne women in here particular just like to throw out ideas to explore. That's why it can be easy to make a huge list - one idea leads to another, then another, and there's this endless stream of possibilities to consider. The fact of the matter is, we actually make decisions with our Feeling function, which is much more like to get to the heart of the matter in a holistic way which does not involve analyzing to the Nth degree (pun intended). Then you say "this feels right" and analyze it just to glean understanding of the feeling, not to pick it apart so as to judge it (as it is a judgment in itself).

Abstract Thinker

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
If she were obese or a druggy who sleeps around and has a handful of baby daddy's it wouldn't of concern for you? Right..

What a fallacy. It's so easy to get so worked up and self-righteous when proof isn't in the pudding.

Huh? Don't get that last part. :huh: If you mean me, I'm not worked up or self-righteous at all. Sounds like you are though.

Obviously, extremes are out, and when you present them like that, they make for boring and pointless debate.

Just sayin' that I'm open-minded, especially when the chemistry is there.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I could come up with a list of "deal breakers" or must haves or what have you but i probably have gone against all i would put down because at the end of the day it really just comes down to the individual, because people vary in so many ways.
However there are some very serious no-no's but i imagine they are the kind that everyone would have e.g no peodophiles, rapists, serial killers etc They would never get a look in.
It's not that i am not fussy (because i am incredibly fussy-Gempop style) but i tend to appreciate people on an individual basis.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
It means you both are knee deep in your analysis and your defiance...means you're SFPs yep :cheese:

If by being SFP you mean I get to be excluded from the pretentious, holier than thou club, then sign me up.

Lauren

MBTI Type
INFP
This is a good point too.....I think the Ne women in here particular just like to throw out ideas to explore. That's why it can be easy to make a huge list - one idea leads to another, then another, and there's this endless stream of possibilities to consider. The fact of the matter is, we actually make decisions with our Feeling function, which is much more like to get to the heart of the matter in a holistic way which does not involve analyzing to the Nth degree (pun intended). Then you say "this feels right" and analyze it just to glean understanding of the feeling, not to pick it apart so as to judge it (as it is a judgment in itself).

This is exactly how I am. I love your description of the bolded part. I turn over and over in my mind conversations and imagine said discussions to understand, as you say, the feeling that I have. I always go toward a holistic view. I don't want to pick the conversation apart just for the heck of it, I want to understand why I'm feeling what I'm feeling, because I trust it so much. I'm so averse to judgment, so I know it's not that I'm looking for a judgment or conclusion. People are more complicated than that. It's just wanting to understand that gut feeling, or to try and make sense of it, that I value so much. Sometimes I just have to give up and say: I don't understand right now (because there is another human being involved), and maybe I will later.

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah. I hear what your saying marm, but I think of INFJs and ENFPs as being mirror relations.

INFJ = Ni > Fe > Ti > Se > Ne > Fi > Te > Si
ENFP = Ne > Fi > Te > Si > Ni > Fe > Ti > Se

And whenever I talk to an INFJ, boy can I tell. I want to say, "Get out of my head, you damn, INFJ."

Of course, they look at me like I have Tourette's when I blurt out such nonsense. :smile:

:hug:

It might just be me, but my RL interactions with ENFPs have been sketchy up until recently at best. We usually but heads. I got along way better with INFPs. My mom is an ENFP granted but after awhile she and I really grate on each other's nerves.

slowriot

He who laughs
Enneagram
5w4
I think it interesting that so many of the NF women who have posted lists on this thread have expressed ambivalence and trepidation about doing so.

The concerns seems to fall into two areas:
  1. That such a list makes it more likely that good matches will be overlooked.
  2. By writing such a list, the list maker will appear shallow or superficial. (Or even worse, IS shallow or superficial.)
I say a definitive HOGWASH.

Whether we formally write these lists down or not, we all have them in our head... even if they are not consciously articulated. Furthermore, writing such a list isn't shallow... nor is putting a few quirky items on there like big hands. Using such a list to categorically reject people is shallow.

Sooooo.... seems like the best thing is to embrace that dating is a sorting process. And this sorting is very healthy. And guys, you can tell a lot about a woman from such a list. Seems like a pretty good sorting tool for you, too.

1. Must Haves

* Ambition. Not a lot of money. Just a desire to do something and do it well.
* Mindfulness. Yeah. Everything does matter.
* Self-Actualization. Never quit growing as a person. <-- Boy is this hard to find. :doh:
* Spiritual maturity. Church not required. Ethical and spiritually mature perspectives transcend religious institutions.
* Kind heart. Especially when the going gets tough. That's when real character comes through. Douchebaggery is most unattractive.
* Humility. Yes, you are an idiot. But that's OK. I'm an idiot, too.
* Intensity. I'm a pretty darn intense person at times. If you're a wall-flower, I'm gonna knock you over with my own energy. Quiet intensity is even better. Oh so yummy.
* Dependable. There's not gonna be room in our relationship for two flakes.
* Polite comportment. An appreciation for gracious living. This is very hard to find in our current culture.
* Well-Educated. Formal education not necessary. But you have to be able to keep up with me and even teach me a thing or two.
* Love of learning. I love learning new things. So should you.
* Be able to call me on my own crap when necessary. I know it's hard to believe, but even Esoteric Wench needs someone to reign her in every once in a while.
* Wordie. Or at least not wordie adverse. If you can't give me a run for my money in Scrabble, you need not apply.
* Creative. Oh this is most attractive.
* Well-groomed eyebrows. I've just got this thing about that. It drives me nuts to see two llamas taped to a guy's face... or even worse... one very long and big llama.
* Passion for the Arts (Or at least a willingness to be supportive of me in my passion for the arts.)
* Baseline proficiency in lovemaking. Come'on.... If you haven't figure this out by my age, then there's no saving you. Ability to be playful and adventurous in bed is a big plus. Also, being unafraid to be sexually assertive... even sometimes aggressive... is a HUGE turn on. (I'm weak in the knees just writing these words.) :blush:
* A penis. Thanks marmalade.sunrise for reminding me of this necessity. You've can have everything else on this list, but you've gotta have the right equipment, too.

2. Rather Nots

* Any interest in any spectator sports... You wanna get up off the couch and play yourself? More power to ya. You wanna sit around watching other people play... I don't think so. Certain sports by the way, automatically qualify as deal breakers, including: NASCAR, wrestling, and college football.
* Smoking. It's a disgusting habit. And, I don't want to breathe your smoke either.
* Less than 5" taller than me. (I'm 5'6" so you do the math.) Shallow perhaps. But it's a visceral, perhaps biological thing, with me. I just am not attracted to shorter guys. (At least this is the only measure of length or girth I put on this list.)
* Lack of Healthy Libido. More than twice a week, but under twice a day, seems a good guideline.
* Long hair. Only 1 in 10 women can keep their long hair looking good. Unless your name is Fabio and you have a personal stylist, your long hair is probably gonna look like crap. Just cut it short and be done with it. If I wanted to date a teenager, I'd volunteer to serve as a chaperon at my local prom.
* Overly Intrusive Previous Entanglements (e.g., 4 kids from 3 former wives.) I want to build a life with you... not share in the leftovers of someone else's life.
* Any behavior that falls below the level of "Excellent Oral Hygiene."
* An Unwillingness to Curtail Excessive Hirsute Tendencies. (See item about eyebrows above.) I know that you've gotta work with what you're born with, but you do have options. Gentleman, body wax is your friend!

3. Deal Breakers

* Love of College Football (Yeah, I'm serious.)
* A Tivo subscription to American Idol or that show with those people on the island. In fact, any intense fascination with that ilk of reality TV programs. They represent all that is soulless and wrong.
* Arrogance. (See humility above.)
* Not a Good kisser. This is a definite deal breaker for me. I love kissing... and no, it doesn't have to be leading anywhere. I love just kissing for kissing's sake. You've either got the gift or you don't.
* Selfishness. It's not all about you.....
* Dislike of Reading. And if all you read are John Grisham novels, business books au currant, and Sky Mall Magazine, this does NOT count.
* Close Minded. Ohhh... if you can't see that there is more than one way to skin a cat, then this pussy cat can't be bothered with you.
* Un-knowledgeable in current affairs. You don't have to have a subscription to the Foreign Affairs, but show some interest in the world around you.
* Lay About Attitude. Get up off that couch and do something with your life.
* Overly single-minded pursuit of hedonistic activities. I like to have fun, but there is more to life than partying. Yuck.
* No Sense of Adventure. aka stick-in-the-mudness is definite no no.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: :heart:

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
If by being SFP you mean I get to be excluded from the pretentious, holier than thou club, then sign me up.

My point exactly. Yours and Chicknz's stances seem quite ironic.

And that's quite stereotypical of you to equate that to NFdom. It's a minority. It doesn't tend to get heard as much out there. Of course their opinions are going to seem anti-social to a degree.