• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] What do NFs think of INTJs?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lol...do a 'search' on NFPs and NTJs...you'll be pleasantly surprised ;)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I want one.

As a pet.

For scientific purposes.

Of course.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^Highly recommended :yes:

Xellotath

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I love them.

I've grown to respect efficiency, it's always impressive to see the results of achievement and focus. And to meet an N who .. lives .. for those things without a) falling victim to the common problems of extroversion or b) indulging in Ne... is all really impressive in my book.

I find myself envying their focus... I mean, I can do the same once a value has been triggered, but my Te is not well-developed enough that I can just do that, because I will it.. and just that.

How comforting to know that they are capable of using Fi. To know, that if mature enough, this creature that appears to have all this personal power can and will stand for the -right- thing.

/fangirl

Lex Talionis

MBTI Type
INTJ
I love them.

I've grown to respect efficiency, it's always impressive to see the results of achievement and focus. And to meet an N who .. lives .. for those things without a) falling victim to the common problems of extroversion or b) indulging in Ne... is all really impressive in my book.

I find myself envying their focus... I mean, I can do the same once a value has been triggered, but my Te is not well-developed enough that I can just do that, because I will it.. and just that.

How comforting to know that they are capable of using Fi. To know, that if mature enough, this creature that appears to have all this personal power can and will stand for the -right- thing.

/fangirl

Ah, a fan. Very good. Thank you, dear lady. We are diligent in our efforts to enlighten you with our esoteric theories, and to bring down the Promethean flame to mortal kind.

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
As an INFJ that scores INTJ on most dichotomous MBTI tests, there's a sense of solidarity that I have when interacting with INTJs in real life. There's a brainwave connection that I get when having a conversation with them. I like having deep intelligent conversations with them, and the fact that they don't expect me to solve all their problems, gives my Fe a breather (it's overwhelming to solve everyone's problems, and I have to set limits with that). I love watching them light up like a Christmas tree when they discuss all they know about something they enjoy. I admire that they think for themselves instead of being part of the herd. They tend not to join the fads campaign or believe every rumor that they hear, which I like. They have a dry and witty sense of humor too, which I find hits a chord with me. There's a quirky side to INTJs that isn't obvious, but when you get to know them, it comes out, and I like that they are different.

Definitely a big fan of INTJs. NFs touch my heart, NTs connect with my brain.

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mere curiosity.

Do you hate us? Adore us? Anything in between?

If your cute I will want to bite you. If you are nice I will talk to you. If you worship me I might decide to worship you, get the picture :D

P

Phantonym

As an INFJ that scores INTJ on most dichotomous MBTI tests, there's a sense of solidarity that I have when interacting with INTJs in real life. There's a brainwave connection that I get when having a conversation with them. I like having deep intelligent conversations with them, and the fact that they don't expect me to solve all their problems, gives my Fe a breather (it's overwhelming to solve everyone's problems, and I have to set limits with that). I love watching them light up like a Christmas tree when they discuss all they know about something they enjoy. I admire that they think for themselves instead of being part of the herd. They tend not to join the fads campaign or believe every rumor that they hear, which I like. They have a dry and witty sense of humor too, which I find hits a chord with me. There's a quirky side to INTJs that isn't obvious, but when you get to know them, it comes out, and I like that they are different.

Definitely a big fan of INTJs. NFs touch my heart, NTs connect with my brain.

Pretty much the same. Agreed. :smile:

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The ones online don't seem too bad. No practical experience otherwise, so I can't comment with any authority. I'd like to though...

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
I can't think of any NTJ I hate, so I guess I like them. :D

paradox fox

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Neutral.

Personally I don't know any INTJs. The closest I get is an ISTJ friend thinking Ns are cooler and trying to be an INTJ. :rolli:

The INTJs on here seem like they're kind of prickly at first. But that's nothing a little love & patience can't fix.

As long as you don't try to control me you guys are ok I guess.

LotsOfHeart

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
It really depends on the person for me. The INTJs I've met seem to fall into two categories. I'm not saying there are only two kinds of INTJ of course, people are complex creatures who come in all types. That said, I haven't met many INTJs, so this is what I've learned from very limited experience.

There are -

The arrogant, elitest INTJs who think they're just way smarter than everyone else. They may even be partially right; they are often extremely competent people who are highly intelligent. However, when they act in the arrogant manner, they're a chore to be around, so while I usually respect these people, I have a tendency to avoid them.

Then we have the INTJs I like best of those I've met, who are steady, reliable, unassuming and easy to get along with. I often found these folks were totally involved in their work, which I could always relate to very much. A lot of times these INTJs, while not big boasters, make some of the greatest discoveries and are some of the most intelligent people I know.

There can be a great INFJ-INTJ comraderie in a way. The INFJ can come up with a cause to believe in, the INTJ can strategize ways for it to happen.

ElizaJane

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
In real life, I like them a lot. Two of my best friends are INTJ, and we have some of the greatest conversations about life. But in a message board setting? A little harsh and argumentative, I feel... but I'm generalizing.

G

garbage

The younger ones who can and always do dish it out but can never take it are terrible

As long as I don't have to work with them or date them, I guess they're fine, is what seems to be the pattern

My sister's boyfriend is in his 40s, and he and I get along great

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I get along well with them I think. Depending on the INTJ I have problems with their sometimes rigid world view which makes an otherwise very intelligent person seem pretty dumb.

Like any other TJ I'm wary of their effects in other people's lives and try to be always there to prevent them from hurting/harming others unnecessarily.

I will say I'm not particularly fascinated by INTJs, but it could be because I don't know that many. They can be cool of course, just don't seem to ever give me that special metaphorical hard on, so to speak.

Esoteric Wench

Professional Trickster
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
It really depends on the person for me. The INTJs I've met seem to fall into two categories. There are -

The arrogant, elitest INTJs who think they're just way smarter than everyone else. They may even be partially right; they are often extremely competent people who are highly intelligent.

[The] steady, reliable, unassuming and easy to get along with.

I've noticed the same thing. I guess the INTJs I've known are either (1) arrogant *ssholes who know they are right and aren't afraid to point out the error in your logic, or (2) incredible complex, great thinkers with subtle creativity and a hell of a lot of humility.

The second kind are wonderful, intellectually challenging, very adorable in my book. The first kind... well ugh! It becomes my personal mission to knock them down a peg, but I never seem to be able to penetrate their armor because they dismiss me out of hand because I'm <Insert pat arrogant INTJ reason here.>

sculpting

Love em.

Even you lex, as you seem kinda cute when not being utterly pedantic and telling us that INTJs are geniuses. I have no idea why...The Fi/Te is like this magical lock. Its easy-cheesy. If you get stuck in a rut on some particular issue I just practice evasive Ne tactics of insanity...to bump the INTJ out again.

To be honest today I just found out beautiful news. Two of my INTJs at work got promoted. They are both women and are both the most awesome folks ever-they can do ANYTHING! To see folks with their level of competency promoted is good as the efficiency and vision with which they run the organization will remove massive stress and make everyone's life better...

(I have robotic Fi)