• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Fe] You and your role models...

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Makes me wanna take my sonic screwdriver and reverse the polarity of the neutron flow.

...ya know, just to be on the safe side. Friggin' Daleks.

It's amazing how badass a bunch of garbage cans with toilet plungers for arms can be.
:laugh:

Until you go Dalek tipping:
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kkm2F7QGh48"]Spinning Daleks[/YOUTUBE]

MoneyJungle

MBTI Type
INFP
R. Crumb. He's not my favorite illustrator or writer but I admire his sense of artistic integrity and his honest celebration of his own weirdness with a degree of success. I'm not sure I would like him as a person if I knew him, but I look at him as a role model.

Also, Sonny Rollins for his passion for his craft and dedication to improvement in spite of his mastery of the sax. He always struck me as a great guy.

In real life, there are a lot of people I admire, but don't necessarily look at as a model I can duplicate with any success. I take bits and pieces from just about anybody, though.

Neo.bahamut.r

MBTI Type
ENFP
I'm kinda surprised nobody's mentioned Ghandi. He's the epitome of what I'd love to do with my life, help as many people as possible.

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
I have a really huge list of people who have done amazing things, shown passion and intelligence and got things done. Very inspiring and influential, not sure if I have like, a couple of 'role models'. I like taking a little from this person and a little from another person.

flameskull95

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I'm kinda surprised nobody's mentioned Ghandi. He's the epitome of what I'd love to do with my life, help as many people as possible.

what?.... go bald................................. XD

jks.

nah, that's actually probably one of my idols too.;

flameskull95

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Nope, no role models. My ideals/values are my role models. The image of the person I aspire to be.

Yeah, same, but maybe someone that you see on tv, movies, etc that makes you go like 'I want to be like him', but still having the, 'he's kinda like me' thing.

get what I'm saying?

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
- Do you guys have any??? :)

My mother, INFJ
My maternal grandfather, INTJ

Prince Valiant (Cartoon), xNTJ

nlc002248-v6.jpg

Ernesto Che Guevara, Fidel Castro

fidel_che.jpg

James Connolly

jamesconnolly-vert.jpg

Mathurin Kerbouchard (book character), ENTx
(the guy with the sword)

walkingdrum.jpg

Napoleon Bonaparte

napoleon_bonaparte_1175088533032877.jpg

R

Riva

This is quite hard to pick. Yes there are people I look up to. But there aren't people that I want to be. Even the most attractive person you'd know would not have all the traits you'd want him to have.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm kinda surprised nobody's mentioned Ghandi. He's the epitome of what I'd love to do with my life
So, your goal in life is to put the lives millions of innocent civilians in jeopardy fruitlessly, and then set back the development of your country decades?

flameskull95

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
So, your goal in life is to put the lives millions of innocent civilians in jeopardy fruitlessly, and then set back the development of your country decades?

:huh: ....... :shock: ..........................MEANY!!!