• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] What does an UNhealthy ENFP look like?

Pixelholic

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
I've checked all except drinking because my folks won't let me have any. ...they know I'll become an official alcoholic.

Oh and I'd be promiscuous if I didn't have such negative feelings towards people right now.

Drinking will unlock your super powers ;)

I'm actually fairly good at controlling my drinking but I'm lucky that I avoided most addictive things since I'd be a chain-smoking heroin-shooting histrionic fucked up enfp instead of a "mostly straight-edge with the occasional alcohol fueled rant anger fest" fucked up enfp.

My girlfriend is dragging me to one of her therapy sessions and I'm already convinced she has an ulterior motive...

Vamp

MBTI Type
ENFP
Drinking will unlock your super powers ;)

I'm actually fairly good at controlling my drinking but I'm lucky that I avoided most addictive things since I'd be a chain-smoking heroin-shooting histrionic fucked up enfp instead of a "mostly straight-edge with the occasional alcohol fueled rant anger fest" fucked up enfp.

My girlfriend is dragging me to one of her therapy sessions and I'm already convinced she has an ulterior motive...

Therapy is socially legal ranting and raving with a helper. :) I wish I could get more therapy.

I was considering a straight edge lifestyle but I'm an unrepentant heathen deep down. I just haven't had much extra cash or the right connections to get. ..things.
Experimentation will occur. ...it will be a trainwreck but I will be on a cloud.

Pixelholic

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
The straightedge lifestyle is kind of stupid. At least the people I ran into who were hard core straightedge were the most annoying self-righteous people I've met.

Moderation is really key, of course, that in of itself is hard as hell to do.

My stint with being straightedge happened because I had a lot of friends end up in pine boxes. It took me a long time before I'd even chance having a beer, that's not a good way to live just like being drug addled and out of it constantly isn't a good way either.

sui generis

don't fence me in
MBTI Type
esTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The straightedge lifestyle is kind of stupid. At least the people I ran into who were hard core straightedge were the most annoying self-righteous people I've met.

Moderation is really key, of course, that in of itself is hard as hell to do.

I think that annoying self-righteousness comes from extremism in general, rather than just straightedge. I am annoyed by militancy in points of view in general-- religious, vegan, whatever-- and all of them come off as self-righteous to me.

Anyhow, I'll go back to lurking now. I'm definitely not an ENFP, healthy or not, but I have recently dated one and am lurking to try to understand him better. :peepwall:

Pixelholic

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
I should have said that straight edgers are the WORST kind of self righteous asshole that I've run into (though a lot tend to be vegan and/or religious too so it may just be an overdoes of self-righteous)

Hipsters are probably still worse, but I'm convinced hipsters are actually some kind of alien that is trying to assimilate into human society and failing miserably.

Hermes

MBTI Type
eNFP
I'd just like to say that Xellotath on the first page of this thread embodied pretty much everything that I do when I'm in an extended isolated rut; and put it into words better than I ever could have.
Assuming you're a male, brohug :hug: