• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] How To Get An INFP To Sleep With You

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Any luck yet?

E

Epiphany

I was wondering how many of you have had or desired casual relationships, rather than a lifelong search for The One. It doesn't have to be unemotional since we're all about the connection (I'd like to encourage my newly adopted word "kinship"), but simply not a serious commitment. All the ones I know are looking for something so deeply meaningful that they would rather jump right in once they experience that connection :wubbie:.

I also could be completely wrong about this perceived norm, but I'd love to hear your thoughts!

I have had casual relationships and remain open towards them for the time being. I'm a bit cynical about finding love. In regards to the title of the thread: How To Get An INFP To Sleep With You, I like this bartender's approach last night. She simply said..."I want to have sex with you." I seriously considered it for a moment then replied, "Hmm...I'll keep that in mind." Perhaps under different circumstances I would have complied: A) If I was more intoxicated B) If she was more attractive C) She hadn't already slept with an acquaintance of mine (sloppy seconds are a definite turnoff). Nonetheless, I liked her straightforward manner.

just say you want to f*ck their brains out, that usually works like a charm. :D

That would totally work on me if I was attracted to her. Does that make me a dirty whore?

paradox fox

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I'm rarely if ever seeking something casual, but sometimes it happens while you're looking for something deeper.

Yep.

Casual encounters make my heart sink. It's really, extremely hard for me to trust a guy enough to give physical affection. I only put that kind of effort in if I expect to build something bigger. It has to be really worth it. If I wanted to give you physical affection, I wanted to give you everything else, so why isn't it more? Why aren't you The One? :(

Come to think of it, I'd say something like that to any other frustrated plans or investment of energy. So stupidly idealistic. :doh::doh::doh:

(edit) I swear every post of mine has an edit lol. By physical affection I meant kissing or snuggling. I don't even do casual kissing anymore. My feelings get way too caught up. So a casual sexual relationship? IM-POSSIBLE.

JoSunshine

That's my name biotch!
MBTI Type
eNfj
Enneagram
My INFP isn't into casual sex or dating. He can't even stand being in a strip club becuase of all the impersonal sexualized activity.

A guy who is disinterested in sex or any sexualized activity or imagery outside of our relationship? It's kind of like finding bigfoot :)

BTW....he's not a prude :)

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
Answer #2 : By being hot.

For me, if I am in one of my moments when I am stir-crazy and wants stimulation and is very curious about everything...I just need hot. If I am ... in one of my Fi periods when I am wanting for a deeper connection, no sir, no casual sex! I switch periods every few months or so. I can't say that I will enjoy it as much as someone else who has no problems with it whatsoever, because I basically am doing it to explore something, not just enjoying the moment. I should enjoy the moment more.

I don't use the term The One. I am not constantly looking for The One. I am this pessimistic romantic, I half believe and I half don't. In the mean time, there isn't anything wrong with 'exploring'. I feel very intensely for people who I like, but for me to look for The One in every guy I come across will only lead to heartbreak on my end.

A

A window to the soul

My INFP isn't into casual sex or dating. He can't even stand being in a strip club becuase of all the impersonal sexualized activity.

A guy who is disinterested in sex or any sexualized activity or imagery outside of our relationship? It's kind of like finding bigfoot :)

BTW....he's not a prude :)

^ I think that describes most INTP's too.

paradox fox

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I don't use the term The One. I am not constantly looking for The One. I am this pessimistic romantic, I half believe and I half don't. In the mean time, there isn't anything wrong with 'exploring'. I feel very intensely for people who I like, but for me to look for The One in every guy I come across will only lead to heartbreak on my end.

I used to think that for every person there was only one person on the entire planet for them. Then I thought, What if that person died before you ever got to meet him? What if he lived on the other side of the world from you? What if... he lived in a different time period? Sucks for you, right! Now when I say The One (which is very rare) I mean The One I Want, not The One For Me. ...Whatevs.

I just know I would never go into a casual encounter relationship for several reasons.
Physical abuse has left emotional scars.
It can never be a purely physical relationship on my end.
It goes against my personal morals.

grapesoda

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I've never wanted a casual relationship as an INFP. Every potential thing is LOVE!! But those come around extremely rarely.

tkae.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Only when I'm stressed and unhealthy do I want to be the biggest slut in town lol