• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] So, I guess I'm an NF.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No, this isn't a late April Fools prank. :tongue: I've been doing some introspection in the last few days, and I've come to the conclusion I'm ENFP rather than ENTP. I've had second thoughts about my type for a very long time, and I've always displayed very strong Feeling tendencies, but I always thought that was a case of overactive tertiary Fe. Turns out I was only half-right. I do have an absurdly strong Tertiary, but I'm Fi/Te rather than Ti/Fe. I would have even guessed INTJ or ENTJ, except that I'm essentially Ne on crack, and I have next to no Ni.

So, there it goes I guess. :blush: Feel free to support me or flame away as you see fit. :jew:

Nomorenames

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
ENFPs are like crack.

So you're just crack laced with alot of that Te shit.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Did you take some tests to help you decide, or is this the result of inner soul searching?

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Inner soul-searching, combined with external research. I know enough about MBTI that I a) can determine my own type, and b) can easily, even subconsciously cheat tests, so that route is out.

ElizaJane

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
ENFPs are awesome. :)

I've been looking into functions to determine the people I'm not sure about. I confirmed INFJ for myself through functions, but I'm still working on my dad. He's tested as both ISTJ and ISTP. Right now I'm gathering the function information to ask him which set he identifies with most — maybe that will decide things. Anyway, functions are pretty new for me, but they're a valuable deciding factor!

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Congrats on finding the insight to come to this realization, Aleksei.
ENFPs rock the block :thumbup:

Chloe

NF... hm.. i would never guess! :/ from few posts you sound very NT...but hell..

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
@OP

No, you're not an NF. You are Ti.

Esoteric Wench

Professional Trickster
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Welcome to the dark side Aleksei! I know what it's like to ponder being and ENTP versus an ENFP. My Te is VERY, VERY strong. And, I was raised by an ENTP father and an INTJ mother. In other words, I had most excellent Te home training.

Nonetheless, at the end of the day I could not deny that I was Fi/Te. So now I call myself (I think I picked this up from somebody on this forum) an ENFP with kickass Te which is the best of both worlds I think.

Or said in another way, I'm like an ENTP...without the evil manipulative bastard part. :devil: (OK, people that was just a joke. I'll be chuckling about it all morning.)

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No, you're not an NF. You are Ti.
For the longest time I thought so as well, but I'm really not. I'm shit at logic puzzles, or really anything involving Ti logical deduction.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Naw .. Aleski you are not an F.. come on man!!..
Dont be ashamed of who you are..

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
No Aleksei, you can't be an ENFP because we know more about you than you do!

Hell, I can even tell what you ate for breakfast this morning based on your posts

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No Aleksei, you can't be an ENFP because we know more about you than you do!

Hell, I can even tell what you ate for breakfast this morning based on your posts
:laugh: so what did I have for breakfast?

And, why am I not ENFP?