• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] ENFJs, what are your enneagram?

ENFJs, what are your enneagram?

Votes: 4 28.6%

Votes: 6 42.9%

Votes: 3 21.4%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I thought that thread existed ever, but I've not found it. So, ENFJ, what are your enneagram? The most part of them seem to be 1, 2 or 9, but there's also many 8, 4, 6 and 3. But very a few 7 and I can't see how en ENFJ could be a 5.

For the wings, I remember that we can have them just in the adjascent number, so, I don't want to see bullshit like "2w9" or "8w4" or "6w1" or something.

nynesneg

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
3w2

:)

I like this poll, I'm curious to see the current respondents.

Here is some more data for you.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Raahrg! I knew that thread have been ever posted but I've not seek well.:doh: I guess a merging of the both thread would'nt be useless.:huh:

Ah, yes I know another 3w2 ENFJ. Very active and organised, very concerned with popularity, want to help people through her good success. Are you like that?

nynesneg

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Very active and organised,
Check. I cram my schedule as full as physically possible. lol

very concerned with popularity,
On a conscious level, not so much. I despise people who are overly concerned with that, and genuinity is paramount to me. I'm more concerned with my own personal achievements - I am my own slave driver.

want to help people through her good success.
I'm only 22, so not sure I have a lot of success to help people with.
Was pushed from a young age to achievement, so I have quite a bit... but am self conscious about it when confronted. I'm almost afraid to admit these things I'm great at and have won awards for that I'll make others feel inferior. I'd like to personally grow in this area somehow in acceptance...

I have noticed that if you were to overly-generalize my primary motives in life they would be:
- connecting with people and - achieving success

Yes I'm one of those crazy Jesus CEO Superstar ENFJs. lol.

-------------

So I have a question for you. Why the interest in ENFJ enneagrams?