• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] The Big Book of ENFP Flake Moments

Esoteric Wench

Professional Trickster
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Begin.

OK, I'll go first.

Forgot I had invited various friends over to my house for a party until they started showing up that Saturday night. <Insert slamming my palm into my forehead here. :doh:>

OK, now begin.

ilovereeses

MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
9w8
I had planned to go to my friend's house to celebrate my birthday on Sunday, forgetting that I was going on vacation that weekend. I didn't realize the clash until Sunday, and I had forgotten my phone at home. >_<

F

figsfiggyfigs

Omgg.... my best friend is an ENFJ; HUGE FLAKE. I want to choke her sometimes, thankfully I always somehow manage to make get move her ass and do what she promised to do. ...... she MIGHT be a P though.. O_O

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I'm not a flake, I'm flighty.

There's a difference.

:yes:

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
What's a flake?

No seriously, what's a flake?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What's a flake?

No seriously, what's a flake?

n. An unreliable person; someone who agrees to do something, but never follows through.
1. John called in sick to work again today. He's such a flake.

2. Mary said she would do the research for our project, but it's been a week and she hasn't done a thing. She's such a flake.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Thanks. Well in that case I'm usually not at all. But I also make sure I don't ever make promises most of the time too.

stalemate

Post-Humorously
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I keep it pretty well in check but just last week I completely missed a fairly important meeting at work. I didn't even realize it was going on until someone came to me afterward to catch me up on what I missed.

I had a reminder popping up for it but I had ignored that too (along with about 20 other reminders I had never looked at, but luckily had remembered anyway). :blush:

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
As the freshman treasurer in college I was supposed to give a speech about myself to the entire freshman class. (400 people maybe?) I never prepared anything. I just stood up in front of the class and babbled for a few minutes. My friend said that it was an introduction into what Laurie was like. Heh.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
This isn't a major flake moment, but I notice ENFPs will promise a lot of people to spend time with them on a given day, so what ends up happening is they will dart around not really able spending that much time with the different people. Or this might then turn into a big group event, with all the different people all together, which can be fun. But it may disappoint if you really hoped to spend quality one-on-one time with the ENFP.

ilovereeses

MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
9w8
This isn't a major flake moment, but I notice ENFPs will promise a lot of people to spend time with them on a given day, so what ends up happening is they will dart around not really able spending that much time with the different people. Or this might then turn into a big group event, with all the different people all together, which can be fun. But it may disappoint if you really hoped to spend quality one-on-one time with the ENFP.

very true

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENFP friend promised to help me paint & move - I called her when the time came, aaaand she flaked.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
This weekend I was suppose to help my aunt clean out my grandmother's house, take my dog to the vet, go to my graduation, and take a trip with my family to Louisiana's border.

I didn't make the graduation. I literally had 12 hours of stuff to do packed into 4-5.

I'm terrible with phone messages too. "I'll call ya back!" I say. I genuinely mean to everytime.. but usually my mind instantly dumps that call later memo into the "suggestion box" which happens to be linked to a furnace. My mind has no idea that it's phone message memos alone have been keeping my entire body warm for most of my life. I'm actually cold-blooded.

Text messages? If I get them right then and there and am capable of responding to them, I'll do so. Otherwise, tough luck. I'm just no good with the phone.

Got a birthday? You better have a facebook to remind me of it. Or send me a not-so-subtle hint on it. If It isn't my immediate family or best friend, I have no idea when your birthday is. I guarantee it. Like the furniture commercial, but more reliable than that. ...Not me, the guarantee. Even with my best friend.. I bought her present months in advanced. All wrapped, ready to go in my room. I lost track of calendar days and thought it was still mid-april when it was actually late april.. It was well into May before I realized what day it actually was.

Clonester

MBTI Type
ENFP
Hmm... Maybe I'm not an ENFP... I don't really flake like this. Sometimes I'm a few minutes late. Maybe it's my enneagram that helps counter my ENFP flakiness.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Text messages? If I get them right then and there and am capable of responding to them, I'll do so. Otherwise, tough luck. I'm just no good with the phone.

My brother calls my house "the place phone calls go to die" and other such things.

stalemate

Post-Humorously
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Slightly related... this morning on my way to work I stopped at a drive through to get a drink. The lady at the window greeted me with "good afternoon." :p