• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] The one with the sentence

Little_Sticks

"You destroyed everything, but yourself, this conscious thought, and this room of infinite knowledge you are in. You ignored everyone in your unrelenting drive to abhor, destroy, control, and reshape the world as you see fit. Your fury, your anger, your ruthlessness leaves you with nothing, but the power to control and shape everything to your will. You will have nothing left to question and ponder and everything will be in your total control. Will you be satisfied? Is this really what you wanted? How will you make things anew? Why do you think your most qualified for the task? Was your condemnation of everything justified? Now you must play and see...enter a Hell of your own making or the freedom of being Godly."

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
"You're brilliant!!!"

or

"I can't believe someone with all of your qualities actually exists."

One man said both to me, so I'm marrying him. :D

Lacey

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
"You're on the right track."

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
The Royal Harem is ready for review, Your Highness.