• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] The ULTIMATE ENFP INVENTION

sculpting

Honestly I get kinda tired of everyone saying that only NTs can invent things. The stereotypes grow old people!

So I found this beautiful example of what appears to be the Ultimate ENFP Invention.

It is a birthday cake magic candle. You put it on the cake and light the top candle-which gives off soft sparkles. This causes the six adjacent small candles to light and the flower opens up. The whole candle beings to spin and play "Happy Birthday to you" in gentle tones. What could be more beautiful???

magic_candle.jpg

Looks sweet huh? Except it really looks a bit more like the image below. That middle candle-a fucking flame thrower!

It turns out that the magic candle is on recall in the united states as it doesnt sparkle, but instead shoots 14 inch tall flames out the top and fails to open. It has also started spinning quite fast, caught on fire and melted itself into the inside of the cake playing happy birthday the entire time, thus approximating some sort of volcanic erruption. There have been incidents where the entire thing explodes off the top of the cake.

Magic-Flower-Fireworks-Music-Candle-Birthday-Cake-Decoration.jpg

magic_candle_videostill.jpg

My newest theory is that ESTJs have baby enfps living inside of them and to prove this point it turns out my ESTJ coworker has spent a month identifying import locations and ebay sites where she could purchase the candle in the US.

We tested the magic candle on Friday, fire extinguisher in hand, and I can confirm the 14 inch tall flames and failure to open. It didnt spin until we poked it with a stick and then started playing a very odd, inflamed version of happy birthday. It was a bit off key with the fire and all. We put out the flames with water but the base kept singing until we cut through three different wires. It appears it is designed to melt the base down in a charred ruin in order to stop the music. Its a design feature...

So take that you NT biatches!!!

(This is somewhat reminiscent of my homemade light up christmas lawn ornaments...)

yvonne

A passer by
MBTI Type
INfP
Enneagram
5w4
:D that is so cool! actually, ESTJs can be quite silly and creative. my mum has this silly switch which i love. like a true ESTJ she loves traditional parties and if she can, she gathers all of our relatives (she especially remembers to invite the ones living alone) under the same roof and once she bought herself a bunny hat, so that everyone could have fun laughing at her <3

gromit

likes this
:D that is so cool! actually, ESTJs can be quite silly and creative. my mum has this silly switch which i love. like a true ESTJ she loves traditional parties and if she can, she gathers all of our relatives (she especially remembers to invite the ones living alone) under the same roof and once she bought herself a bunny hat, so that everyone could have fun laughing at her <3

Your mother sounds awesome.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
The beginning doesnt sound very exciting but I sure love the ending. Which part did you consider the enfp design?

sculpting

The beginning doesnt sound very exciting but I sure love the ending. Which part did you consider the enfp design?

For some reason I am imagining ALL of it... :devil:

Oh crap, the ENFP engineers have arrived and they are both girls at that... I also think we have two enfp physicists as well. My measly biochemistry degree does not qualify me for design of anything, but I shall sneak away stealthily before you guys kick my ass....

I have GOT to get one of these things.

check out ebay!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i totally invent stuff sometimes...screw that stereotype. :)