• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] INFJackasses?

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Any annoying attitudes from INFJs?
For example, Things they think they know but turns out they really just can't keep up with you and would be nice if they threw that cocky attitude in the trash can and just asked you or someone for what they didn't know? I realize it's not true of mature INFJs.

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I sincerely hope this is just you venting.

You are a muture INFJ Peguy.

Don't you love it when INFJs take an attitude with you like you don't know what you're talking about when you know your intellect isn't failing? And then blame you for their obvious emotional imbalances..manipulating you with emotion to park the ball in your court and skirt responsibility in relationship so they don't have to engage their tertiary, weaker Ti and do some sorting out? And instead leave you with the 'bill'?

Ya that's a real fun time.

S

Sniffles

So are you going to do this in every thread concerning INFJs? I mean this has to be the third one within an hour you've gone on about this.

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Scathing sarcasm. Typical. And it wasn't a statement..It was a question. Besides, you're a mature INFJ and doesn't apply to you.

ilovereeses

MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
9w8
Don't you love it when INFJs take an attitude with you like you don't know what you're talking about when you know your intellect isn't failing? And then blame you for their obvious emotional imbalances..manipulating you with emotion to park the ball in your court and skirt responsibility in relationship so they don't have to engage their tertiary, weaker Ti and do some sorting out? And instead leave you with the 'bill'?

Ya that's a real fun time.

I've experienced this...I always felt so stupid cuz I have no idea what to say and start to believe what he says. >_<

But every type has their problems, no need to bash INFJs

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
So are you going to do this in every thread concerning INFJs? I mean this has to be the third one within an hour you've gone on about this.

XNFPs can't get all the love. ;)

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I find the behavior you describe to be far more common in younger NTPs.

If there's an INFJ tendency that drives me nuts, it's the "martyr complex."

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ

:yes: I have an INFJ friend who I suspect wants to be burned at their stake for her beliefs. I like INFJ's a lot though (The very few I have encountered IRL), they seem so sure of themselves and so smart I never have to think again! :newwink:

I have noticed a lot of INFJ's have been getting flak lately, it's curious. I am just glad no one has started a thread called "A question to INFP's" which asks: how many times a day do you cut yourself? Do you realize how irrational and selfish you are? Do you actually think people like your shitty-ass poetry?

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
I find the behavior you describe to be far more common in younger NTPs.

+1

There is also the little issue of moral hypocrisy that pops up from time to time and the inevitable spin that follows if you call them out on it, which can turn quite nasty if you continue to stand your ground.

I am sure whoever coined the phrase "do as I say, not as I do" was an INFJ

Otherwise they tend to be lovely:wubbie:

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
:yes: I have an INFJ friend who I suspect wants to be burned at their stake for her beliefs. I like INFJ's a lot though (The very few I have encountered IRL), they seem so sure of themselves and so smart I never have to think again! :newwink:

I have noticed a lot of INFJ's have been getting flak lately, it's curious. I am just glad no one has started a thread called "A question to INFP's" which asks: how many times a day do you cut yourself? Do you realize how irrational and selfish you are? Do you actually think people like your shitty-ass poetry?

Did you miss the "What are some reasons INFPs aren't well liked?" Thread?

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh, they exist.
Not actually. They are only a figment of the imagination. For some people it is a figment of everything they hate and for others, everything they love.

Little_Sticks

This thread.
So much pain, so much despair.
So much anger, so much sadness.
So much frustration, so much confusion.
It's so much.

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Na, I know what the OP talking about, but it's not all of them, not by a long shot. But all types have thier bad points.

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For example, Things they think they know but turns out they really just can't keep up with you and would be nice if they threw that cocky attitude in the trash can and just asked you or someone for what they didn't know? I realize it's not true of mature INFJs.

Immature INFJs can be HUGE Jackasses. As soon as Ti kicks in and they gain some perspective they get better. Atleast this was true for myself. Don't know about anyone else, but I was a **** when I was younger, and at times now I still am.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Plenty of them on this site.

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5

Have you tried explaining what they don't know in a patient, logical, non-judgmental manner? That always works for me... my response to someone calmly pointing out that I don't know so much after all is to feel humble and :blush:.