• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Fun and Games

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
OMG UNICORNS!!!

These are some awesome NF style games here, if they haven't already been captured into the world of online games, they have now :D

ilovereeses

MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
9w8
That unicorn one is fun! But at the same time really creepy....=S

ObeyBunny

MBTI Type
INTJ
Seems like everyone likes the unicorn one.

Here's another one:
The Company of Myself

And one more: This one is much better than the "company of myself" one.
Riddle School 5

And here is the walkthrough for Riddle school 5
[YOUTUBE="VJnGopt5E4Q"]part 1[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE="jJrxAdIYgms"]part 2[/YOUTUBE]
The walkthough is very useful for the red pad puzzle and the yellow pad puzzle

BRMC117

is an ambi-turner
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w2
ALWAYS, I WANT TO BE WITH YOU, AND MAKE BELIVE WITH YOU, AND LIVE IN HARMONY HARMONY OH LOVE

Virulence

MBTI Type
INFJ
ClockWords

Really addictive, cute steampunk-ish game where you need to destroy invading insects and keep them from stealing secrets by utilizing specific sets of letters to type words. This description probably sucks - but, really, it's awesome.

ObeyBunny

MBTI Type
INTJ
ClockWords

Really addictive, cute steampunk-ish game where you need to destroy invading insects and keep them from stealing secrets by utilizing specific sets of letters to type words. This description probably sucks - but, really, it's awesome.

Hey, the game doesn't start. It loads, gets to a black screen, and then does nothing. How am I supposed to start the game?

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I'm too busy leveling my troll shaman's enchanting atm. :laugh:

Esoteric Wench

Professional Trickster
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Damn you ObeyBunny! Just because we're NFs doesn't mean we all go apesh*t over unicorns.

:devil: :devil: :devil:

BRMC117

is an ambi-turner
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w2
I NEED TO WORK, NOT PLAY GAMES BUNNY!