• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Portrait of Your Psyche

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
I saw Saint Kat's in her blog. I thought it was awesome.

If I was to put together a portrait of my psyche...which I feel inspired to do over the summer as a project...if only I was more artistic...but I could try. It would include something like this... Feel free to analyze.

Alice-in-Wonderland-001.jpg
the small center picture, a spot of worship

Hand+skeleton+copy.jpg
the huge, vague background picture

a bottom corner medium picture

sunsetparkbrooklyn28183he6.jpg
the other bottom corner medium picture

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
I'll post mine again! :D

Made this portrait for art class. For the people who don't get it: it's about happy chaos in the inner world and depressing routine in the outside world.

IMG_1038-1.jpg

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I saw Saint Kat's in her blog. I thought it was awesome.

If I was to put together a portrait of my psyche...which I feel inspired to do over the summer as a project...if only I was more artistic...but I could try. It would include something like this... Feel free to analyze.

Alice-in-Wonderland-001.jpg
the small center picture, a spot of worship

Hand+skeleton+copy.jpg
the huge, vague background picture

a bottom corner medium picture

sunsetparkbrooklyn28183he6.jpg
the other bottom corner medium picture

My interpretation:
Seems like you're the queen of your own universe, where if it were under your control, you'd soften up the urban landscape you live in with nature. You desire to escape the world for a moment and just enjoy the beauty of life's simple pleasures.

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I drew a picture the metaphored my inner world once. I think I'll frame it and put it on my wall.

Sauropsidian

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I once drew something like that not too long ago for an art class. Not an actual portrait, but more like a metaphorical one.
4INN2l.jpg

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
^ omg that is gorgeous and cool. i am not a visual-dominant person so my psyche would be a bit more wordy and concrete image-based.

Sauropsidian

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
^ omg that is gorgeous and cool. i am not a visual-dominant person so my psyche would be a bit more wordy and concrete image-based.
Thanks! :) My art teacher is probably an SP, and most of what we do are more concrete images, I'm glad I was able to do that :p

You should really try to create a portrait of your psyche sometime, even if it doesn't come out as nice as you'd like, it's still a good personal project if you've got the time.

kiddykat

movin melodies
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4, 7
Cool topic! Thanks Rebe & Saint_Kat. GREAT idea for a corel paint project. Edit- The avatar is also another representation.
Starfish_0370.jpg
Sept03_0370.jpg
3184133719_8651a50b8f.jpg
please_tell_him_we_still_miss_him_poster-p228403481982469976vsu7_500.jpg
memorial_to_empty_hearts_by_dreamspeak.jpg
surreal_art_3.jpg
andrey-klenin-2.jpg
The little cookooroo guy says it all! :D

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
My interpretation:
Seems like you're the queen of your own universe, where if it were under your control, you'd soften up the urban landscape you live in with nature. You desire to escape the world for a moment and just enjoy the beauty of life's simple pleasures.

That's so interesting!! I saw the queen just as the insecure and harsh side of me, the hand was needing control and needing to be elbows deep in life and goals, the urban landscape as to what I want to aspire to, a family and a stable life but yet in contrast, the guy with the butterflies as the dark sentimental side of myself that just wants to be alone forever. Yours is very very interesting, thanks!

KiddyKat's personality -> extreme abstraction of the world you live in, lines and numbers and facts are all vague to you, love of colors and brightness, of things coming together, ideas and feelings and images integrating and disintegrating at your command, very whimsical, morbid & darkly analytical at times, child-like, wants to command your own vision of the world...the uh chicken is your hyped up Fi, you push me on my values and I will peck your eyes out - the inner knight in armor protecting a treasure, a treasure that is your 'heart', not to be cliche... Awwww, you are a cool cat!

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That's so interesting!! I saw the queen just as the insecure and harsh side of me, the hand was needing control and needing to be elbows deep in life and goals, the urban landscape as to what I want to aspire to, a family and a stable life but yet in contrast, the guy with the butterflies as the dark sentimental side of myself that just wants to be alone forever. Yours is very very interesting, thanks!

No problem. I interpreted it from the context of the INFP 4w5 personality. I think that the skeleton version of the hand is an interesting concept. It's like your life and goals are deep within you, something you value and cherish.

Some images that I think apply to my inner psyche would be as follows:

This guy's keyboard rig:
tb86avatar1-1.jpg

mota_ru_0031302-1600x900.jpg

Color_Splash_Butterfly_by_MaliceUmbra.jpg

Der_Letzte_Walzer_by_Lil_Miss_Strange.png

Wuthering_Heights_II_by_SuperSzajs.jpg

My_fairy_by_sbel02.jpg

Memories_of_Summer_by_UKTara.jpg

If you want to interpret it, go for it. :)

LavaLucy

MBTI Type
infj
tree2.jpg

This is my tree I drew as part of my lifeline (phone counselling) course. It is meant to represent various feelings/moods felt over a few weeks.